BY CLAIROL

A protein-enriched color enhancing shampoo.Tones down brassiness on blonde / gray hair., Shampoos away yellow. Refreshes faded highlighted hair., Tones down brassines. Maintains and refreshes cool, ash-toned haircolor., Leaves hair shiny without residue. see more...

• Do you think this will help my highlighted hair that's seriously ...1 Answers
Astrid D.
Washington, DC
Beauty Junkie Expert
I can’t say enough about how much I love this purple shampoo! I use once or twice a week and it keeps my bleached blonde hair a beautiful cool shade of platinum instead of the brassy shade that happens when you go blonde.
Daniela G.
Lyndhurst, NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this shampoo for my bleached hair! Every time I feel like my hair is starting to turn into a brassy color I massage this into my blonde sections and it transforms my hair back into a beautiful blonde color.

Since this shampoo isn't a good cleansing shampoo. What I do is I will wash my hair with my regular tresemme shampoo and then wash it out and add the shimmering lights to just my blonde section!

Would highly recommend to anyone with bleached hair. It does bring life back into my hair!
Samantha S.
Raleigh, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
I dye my hair blonde and it like turn turn brassy. This shampoo keeps my blonde color exactly how I want it with no brassy shades. I swear by this shampoo and would definitely be screwed without it because I'd have to get my hair corrected all the time. This is best shampoo for dyed blonde hair.
Nataly S.
Mission
#1 purple shampoo that exists in my opinion, takes the brassiness of the hair and my highlights a beautiful silver color. I made the mistake of purchasing Matrix purple shampoo because it was on special omg never again I'll be using shimmer lights for good.
Jessica M.
Doraville ga
Beauty Junkie Expert
This shampoo is the best way to invest if all you want is a perfect blonde. It helped me get my balage hair style to its best. I believe it gives your hair what other brands wont give as fast because i've surely tried two before and did not get what i was looking for.
Kari H.
Pineville
Beauty Junkie Expert
Where my hair is dyed silver, the shimmering lights shampoo and conditioner helps take that brassy tone right out of my hair and revitalizing that silvery tone between dye jobs
Laura S.
Gilbert, AZ
Beauty Junkie Expert
I switch my hair color a lot but when I have highlights or blonde hair this shampoo is the best to keep brassiness away.
Elizabeth W.
La crosse, WI
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have been using this shampoo since I first started going platinum. I have since transitioned to a more natural tone, but I still use this product. It is a great price compared to other shampoos that do the same thing. The smell is a little strong but it's worth it.
Nitza T.
Rochester, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
My hair dresser love this product. Isn't my favorite but I only have it in my hair once in 3 month which is ok.
Emily L.
Kingston, NH
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is my favourite shampoo! I like to keep my hair at a super pale blonde white/silver shade, and this definitely helps tone any brassiness down. It doesn't smell amazing, but it isn't drying and it does a good job. I did have issues with a pump leaking, but it seemed that it was just the one bottle. This lasts a very long time and I highly recommend it!
Jess G.
Do you think this will help my highlighted hair that's seriously brassy. Way more brassy than blonde :(