BY CLAIROL

A protein-enriched color enhancing shampoo.Tones down brassiness on blonde / gray hair., Shampoos away yellow. Refreshes faded highlighted hair., Tones down brassines. Maintains and refreshes cool, ash-toned haircolor., Leaves hair shiny without residue. see more...

• Do you think this will help my highlighted hair that's se...1 Answers
Kaylie C.
Shelbyville
This shampoo has kept my bleached blonde hair icy blonde for almost 3 months now with no touch up! No brassiness whatsoever! This stuff is a miracle! Love it!
Amber L.
Marysville
Love this shampoo! Keeps my silver hair from turning brassy. Keeps it a nice cool tone, not warm like some of the other purple shampoos.
Kelsey H.
London , ON
This shampoo is absolutely amazing! By far the best purple shampoo I’ve ever used. It keeps every last ounce of brass out of my hair and I love that if you leave it on your hair longer you can get a lavender tint going on.
Kyle M.
Oakton, VA
I like this product. So far, my hair is okay, the color is more luxurious! Especially when I curl it. My hair golden highlights are more prominent and shiny! My only complain is that is the smell of the product. It fells like a  strong chemical even after couple of washing. Otherwise, it is amazing.
Laurissa D.
Howell, NJ
This is the only shampoo I use on my color treated hair. I have well water and before this shampoo my hair would turn brassy. Now my highlights stay bright and fresh for much longer.
Kate F.
Hampton, GA
The best shampoo to get rid of unwanted brassy tones. I color my hair and it turns blonde with a hint of orange sometimes so I use this shampoo and it turns it into a beautiful ash blonde like I want.
Chyna T.
Minneapolis, MN
My number one go to purple shampoo. This stuff never lets me down, and love how it always keeps my blonde looking fresh and not brassy.
Ashley N.
Calgary, AB
100% the number one blue shampoo in the game right now. If you have silver to blonde hair I recommend this product as it doesn’t dry your hair out and the scent is very light. Keeps the colour in your hair and takes the copper right out!
Zaiane B.
Inwood, NY
Eu pinto meu cabelo loiro e este shampoo mantém minha cor loira exatamente como eu quero . Eu juro que estaria ferrada sem esse shampoo definitivamente porque eu teria que corrigir meu cabelo o tempo todo. Este é o melhor shampoo para cabelos tingidos de loiro.
Tara D.
Hoskinston, KY
Shimmer Lights is the perfect essential for color treated hair and absolutely blows competitors out of the water for its affordable price! The product leaves my hair lively and vibrant from day one all the way until my next salon appointment. It’s a product that’s in my shower at all times and my hair and I simply cannot live without it!
Jess G.
Do you think this will help my highlighted hair that's seriously brassy. Way more brassy than blonde :(