BY CLAIROL

A protein-enriched color enhancing shampoo.Tones down brassiness on blonde / gray hair., Shampoos away yellow. Refreshes faded highlighted hair., Tones down brassines. Maintains and refreshes cool, ash-toned haircolor., Leaves hair shiny without residue. see more...

• Do you think this will help my highlighted hair that's seriously ...1 Answers
Kimberly E.
Kimberly E.
Sewell, NJ
Clairol shimmer lights blonde enhancing shampoo does an excellent job at removing the brassiness and blending the transition of my roots to my ends. It helps to brighten up my blonde with the 2 times a week usage, and keep it's creamy color between visits to the salon.
Daniela G.
Daniela G.
Lyndhurst, NJ
I love this shampoo for my bleached hair! Every time I feel like my hair is starting to turn into a brassy color I massage this into my blonde sections and it transforms my hair back into a beautiful blonde color.

Since this shampoo isn't a good cleansing shampoo. What I do is I will wash my hair with my regular tresemme shampoo and then wash it out and add the shimmering lights to just my blonde section!

Would highly recommend to anyone with bleached hair. It does bring life back into my hair!
Tiffany A.
Tiffany A.
The lady at Sally's recommended this to me when I bleached my hair back to blonde. It does a good job of calming down the brassiness in my hair without damaging it. If I use it too long then it leaves my hair an interesting silver color but it washes out so no worries. The smell is really odd and I could go without it but it's tolerable for me. I recommend this to anyone trying to get as cool-toned of a blonde that they can.
Sierra N.
Sierra N.
Mt Pleasant, MI
Any blonde knows how hard it is to keep your hair nice and blonde, dyed or natural. The water where I live is terrible and my blonde hair does a wonderful job of showing all the mineral build up in my hair. I use this twice a week to brighten up my hair and to hide the mineral build up. I also use a malibu treatment about once a month to help with the buildup.
Emily L.
Emily L.
Kingston, NH
This is my favourite shampoo! I like to keep my hair at a super pale blonde white/silver shade, and this definitely helps tone any brassiness down. It doesn't smell amazing, but it isn't drying and it does a good job. I did have issues with a pump leaking, but it seemed that it was just the one bottle. This lasts a very long time and I highly recommend it!
Samantha S.
Samantha S.
Raleigh, NC
I dye my hair blonde and it like turn turn brassy. This shampoo keeps my blonde color exactly how I want it with no brassy shades. I swear by this shampoo and would definitely be screwed without it because I'd have to get my hair corrected all the time. This is best shampoo for dyed blonde hair.
Elizabeth W.
Elizabeth W.
La crosse, WI
I have been using this shampoo since I first started going platinum. I have since transitioned to a more natural tone, but I still use this product. It is a great price compared to other shampoos that do the same thing. The smell is a little strong but it's worth it.
Melissa G.
Melissa G.
San Benito, TX
It leaves my hair feeling hard but it definitely does do it's job by keeping my hair blonde. Before I used this product and when I'd dye my hair blonde after a couple of weeks it looked brassy. I'm glad they referred me to this shampoo at Sally's.
Manda M.
Manda M.
Harmony, FL
This does keep the blondes from turning orangish/bronze but it makes my hair very dry and brittle. It's main job it to keep your hair color ashy which is does but I can't have my hair breaking especially when I dye it blonde. I will ty a different product next time
Nataly S.
Nataly S.
Mission
#1 purple shampoo that exists in my opinion, takes the brassiness of the hair and my highlights a beautiful silver color. I made the mistake of purchasing Matrix purple shampoo because it was on special omg never again I'll be using shimmer lights for good.
Jess G.
Jess G.
Do you think this will help my highlighted hair that's seriously brassy. Way more brassy than blonde :(