BY CLAIROL

A protein-enriched color enhancing shampoo.Tones down brassiness on blonde / gray hair., Shampoos away yellow. Refreshes faded highlighted hair., Tones down brassines. Maintains and refreshes cool, ash-toned haircolor., Leaves hair shiny without residue. see more...

• Do you think this will help my highlighted hair that's seriously ...1 Answers
Brittany A.
Brittany A.
Minooka, IL
This is great for bleach blondes with orange brassy tones. Just have to make sure you don't use too often. My rule of thumb is every 3 washes. Otherwise I turn purple, gray. I have been using this for several years! Def recommend!
Jessica M.
Jessica M.
Doraville ga
This shampoo is the best way to invest if all you want is a perfect blonde. It helped me get my balage hair style to its best. I believe it gives your hair what other brands wont give as fast because i've surely tried two before and did not get what i was looking for.
Jennifer S.
Jennifer S.
I don't have the 4 pack, but I do use this regularly whenever I bleach my hair and I'd like to think it makes a difference. Not a huge difference, but a difference nonetheless.
Kari H.
Kari H.
Pineville
Where my hair is dyed silver, the shimmering lights shampoo and conditioner helps take that brassy tone right out of my hair and revitalizing that silvery tone between dye jobs
Bethany P.
Bethany P.
Winter Haven , FL
We used this when I was going through beauty school. It works wonders! It's pricier than store brand shampoo conditioner but it works so it's well worth the amount you pay.
Nitza T.
Nitza T.
Rochester, NY
My hair dresser love this product. Isn't my favorite but I only have it in my hair once in 3 month which is ok.
Laura S.
Laura S.
Gilbert, AZ
I switch my hair color a lot but when I have highlights or blonde hair this shampoo is the best to keep brassiness away.
Jess G.
Jess G.
Do you think this will help my highlighted hair that's seriously brassy. Way more brassy than blonde :(