BY CLAIROL

A protein-enriched color enhancing shampoo.Tones down brassiness on blonde / gray hair., Shampoos away yellow. Refreshes faded highlighted hair., Tones down brassines. Maintains and refreshes cool, ash-toned haircolor., Leaves hair shiny without residue. see more...

• Do you think this will help my highlighted hair that's seriously ...1 Answers
Nataly S.
Mission
#1 purple shampoo that exists in my opinion, takes the brassiness of the hair and my highlights a beautiful silver color. I made the mistake of purchasing Matrix purple shampoo because it was on special omg never again I'll be using shimmer lights for good.
Melissa G.
San Benito, TX
It leaves my hair feeling hard but it definitely does do it's job by keeping my hair blonde. Before I used this product and when I'd dye my hair blonde after a couple of weeks it looked brassy. I'm glad they referred me to this shampoo at Sally's.
Manda M.
Harmony, FL
This does keep the blondes from turning orangish/bronze but it makes my hair very dry and brittle. It's main job it to keep your hair color ashy which is does but I can't have my hair breaking especially when I dye it blonde. I will ty a different product next time
Brittany A.
Minooka, IL
This is great for bleach blondes with orange brassy tones. Just have to make sure you don't use too often. My rule of thumb is every 3 washes. Otherwise I turn purple, gray. I have been using this for several years! Def recommend!
Jessica M.
Doraville ga
This shampoo is the best way to invest if all you want is a perfect blonde. It helped me get my balage hair style to its best. I believe it gives your hair what other brands wont give as fast because i've surely tried two before and did not get what i was looking for.
Jennifer S.
I don't have the 4 pack, but I do use this regularly whenever I bleach my hair and I'd like to think it makes a difference. Not a huge difference, but a difference nonetheless.
Kari H.
Pineville
Where my hair is dyed silver, the shimmering lights shampoo and conditioner helps take that brassy tone right out of my hair and revitalizing that silvery tone between dye jobs
Bethany P.
Winter Haven , FL
We used this when I was going through beauty school. It works wonders! It's pricier than store brand shampoo conditioner but it works so it's well worth the amount you pay.
Kimberly E.
Williamstown , NJ
Clairol shimmer lights blonde enhancing shampoo does an excellent job at removing the brassiness and blending the transition of my roots to my ends. It helps to brighten up my blonde with the 2 times a week usage, and keep it's creamy color between visits to the salon.
Laura S.
Gilbert, AZ
I switch my hair color a lot but when I have highlights or blonde hair this shampoo is the best to keep brassiness away.
Jess G.
Do you think this will help my highlighted hair that's seriously brassy. Way more brassy than blonde :(