BY CLAIROL

A protein-enriched color enhancing shampoo.Tones down brassiness on blonde / gray hair., Shampoos away yellow. Refreshes faded highlighted hair., Tones down brassines. Maintains and refreshes cool, ash-toned haircolor., Leaves hair shiny without residue. see more...

• Do you think this will help my highlighted hair that's se...1 Answers
Daniela G.
Lyndhurst, NJ
I love this shampoo for my bleached hair! Every time I feel like my hair is starting to turn into a brassy color I massage this into my blonde sections and it transforms my hair back into a beautiful blonde color.

Since this shampoo isn't a good cleansing shampoo. What I do is I will wash my hair with my regular tresemme shampoo and then wash it out and add the shimmering lights to just my blonde section!

Would highly recommend to anyone with bleached hair. It does bring life back into my hair!
Astrid D.
Washington, DC
I can’t say enough about how much I love this purple shampoo! I use once or twice a week and it keeps my bleached blonde hair a beautiful cool shade of platinum instead of the brassy shade that happens when you go blonde.
Kyle M.
Oakton, VA
I like this product. So far, my hair is okay, the color is more luxurious! Especially when I curl it. My hair golden highlights are more prominent and shiny! My only complain is that is the smell of the product. It fells like a  strong chemical even after couple of washing. Otherwise, it is amazing.
Shellie M.
I have brown hair, but it loves to turn an awful brassy color, clairol shimmer lights keeps it fresh and cool toned. I love it. Clairol is the only shampoo that I've found to tone my hair anywhere near I like.
Kate F.
Hampton, GA
The best shampoo to get rid of unwanted brassy tones. I color my hair and it turns blonde with a hint of orange sometimes so I use this shampoo and it turns it into a beautiful ash blonde like I want.
Laurissa D.
Howell, NJ
This is the only shampoo I use on my color treated hair. I have well water and before this shampoo my hair would turn brassy. Now my highlights stay bright and fresh for much longer.
Sierra N.
Waterford, MI
Any blonde knows how hard it is to keep your hair nice and blonde, dyed or natural. The water where I live is terrible and my blonde hair does a wonderful job of showing all the mineral build up in my hair. I use this twice a week to brighten up my hair and to hide the mineral build up. I also use a malibu treatment about once a month to help with the buildup.
Emily L.
Kingston, NH
This is my favourite shampoo! I like to keep my hair at a super pale blonde white/silver shade, and this definitely helps tone any brassiness down. It doesn't smell amazing, but it isn't drying and it does a good job. I did have issues with a pump leaking, but it seemed that it was just the one bottle. This lasts a very long time and I highly recommend it!
Samantha S.
Raleigh, NC
I dye my hair blonde and it like turn turn brassy. This shampoo keeps my blonde color exactly how I want it with no brassy shades. I swear by this shampoo and would definitely be screwed without it because I'd have to get my hair corrected all the time. This is best shampoo for dyed blonde hair.
Tara D.
Hoskinston, KY
Shimmer Lights is the perfect essential for color treated hair and absolutely blows competitors out of the water for its affordable price! The product leaves my hair lively and vibrant from day one all the way until my next salon appointment. It’s a product that’s in my shower at all times and my hair and I simply cannot live without it!
Jess G.
Do you think this will help my highlighted hair that's seriously brassy. Way more brassy than blonde :(