Daniela G.
Lyndhurst, NJ
I love this shampoo for my bleached hair! Every time I feel like my hair is starting to turn into a brassy color I massage this into my blonde sections and it transforms my hair back into a beautiful blonde color.

Since this shampoo isn't a good cleansing shampoo. What I do is I will wash my hair with my regular tresemme shampoo and then wash it out and add the shimmering lights to just my blonde section!

Would highly recommend to anyone with bleached hair. It does bring life back into my hair!