Hair CareHair ProductsShampooClairol
Shimmer Lights 315 oz Shampoo (Blonde & Silver) (3-Pack) with Free Nail File

by Clairol

A protein-enriched color enhancing shampoo.Tones down brassiness on blonde / gray hair. Shampoos away yellow. Refreshes faded highlighted hair. Tones down brassines. Maintains and refreshes cool, ash-toned haircolor. Leaves hair shiny without residue.

A protein-enriched color enhancing shampoo.Tones down brassiness on blonde / gray hair.; Shampoos away yellow. Refreshes faded highlighted hair.; Tones down brassines. Maintains and refreshes cool, ash-toned haircolor.; Leaves hair shiny without residue.

What’s a good conditioner to pair with this?
Start your review of Clairol Shimmer Lights 31.5 oz. Shampoo (Blonde & Silver) (3-Pack) with Free Nail File!
Haley H.
Los Angeles , CA
Clairol Shimmer Lights 31.5 oz. Shampoo (Blonde & Silver) (3-Pack) with Free Nail File uploaded by Haley H.
I’ve been blonde for about 4 years now and have not used anything besides this shampoo. Every time I tried another purple shampoo it didn’t stand a chance against this one. I shock my hair dresser with how light my hair stays! It’s like a fresh tone with ever shower! I will never stop using this product.
Samantha E.
Elsmere, DE
Clairol Shimmer Lights 31.5 oz. Shampoo (Blonde & Silver) (3-Pack) with Free Nail File uploaded by Samantha E.
My favorite purple shampoo for blondes! This is my go to shampoo for my platinum blonde hair! It lathers up great and it takes the brassiness out with one wash. I’m very satisfied with this product! I highly recommend this purple shampoo. I use this every other wash. It’s a little drying so I use a conditioning treatment right after I use but it’s worth it for the results I get with this shampoo!
member-47a7e1
Purchased at: Amazon
This product works amazing I swear. My hair was freshly highlighted from brownish reddish to full head of highlights and when I’d shower with hard water overtime the dye in your highlighted head fades out But every time I use this beach bus twice a week and then once a week it absolutely brighten my hair to the extreme I felt like I just had a fresh hair highlighting job and I would get us everywhere if I just had my hair done it’s very much a noticeable change it’s also very drying so don’t keep it in too long to be mindful I just used it on wet hair I can’t scrub the shampoo into my knotty frizzy dry hair it doesn’t feel saturating enough however this WORKS! Bomb product and Well it may look like it stained your hands during the process I wear my wedding ring when I do it and it’s never stained it comes out eventually the same day when you wash your hands a couple times if you do happen to get purple hands! I will add photos eventually to this post
Alyssa G.
Sterling, VA
It’s not my absolute favorite purple shampoo, but it is my favorite cheap one. It works pretty well but I find that I have to leave it in my hair for a long time and use it often
Josiane F.
Purchased at: Walmart
I love how my blond brighten after one use , the bad thing is my hair becomes thinner .very nice long lasting smell. Would definitely recommend to brasy blond .
Kimberly M.
Hope Mills, NC
My hair is naturally gray. This makes my hair color pop. I love the way it looks after I use this shampoo. It smells great too.
gale F.
Duplessis , LA
Depends on your main goal. I have grey/brown (75/25) hair. Hair will not be brassy however the grey hair tends to take on a purple hue. Also, leaves hair dry.
Melanie L.
This is great for people that have blonde hair it works great and is the best recommendation for blondes
Avery N.
Mc Donald, PA
I love this shampoo I’ve used it for roughly a year now! This helps me keep my hair toned between getting highlights. My hair is blonde but with my highlights and this shampoo my hair is platinum and shiny!
Stanley W.
Beverly Hills, CA
Never using another shampoo! I have highlighted hair and this always brings down the brassiness and makes my hair look so healthy. I use it as a hair mask about once a week to really brighten up the highlights and it works extremely well. I love it!