by Clairol

A protein-enriched color enhancing shampoo.Tones down brassiness on blonde / gray hair. Shampoos away yellow. Refreshes faded highlighted hair. Tones down brassines. Maintains and refreshes cool, ash-toned haircolor. Leaves hair shiny without residue.

A protein-enriched color enhancing shampoo.Tones down brassiness on blonde / gray hair.; Shampoos away yellow. Refreshes faded highlighted hair.; Tones down brassines. Maintains and refreshes cool, ash-toned haircolor.; Leaves hair shiny without residue.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Clairol Shimmer Lights 31.5 oz. Shampoo (Blonde & Silver) (3-Pack) with Free Nail File!
Weirton, WV
Clairol Shimmer Lights 31.5 oz. Shampoo (Blonde & Silver) (3-Pack) with Free Nail File uploaded by Rachel E.
I used this product as a toner on my hair after bleaching my hair. I had very dark brown and hair. And went to blonde. Well you guessed it I went orange. This helped take the orange out of my hair by putting on dry hair and toning it. Highly recommend this product
If youre hair is bleached this product is better than using no purple shampoo at all, but i do have to get my hair toned on a much more consistent basis when i use this. Not the best.
Eau Claire, WI
Not a fan of the smell and I find that it doesn’t really do anything. I’ve used many purple shampoos and this one just isn’t it. Feels cheap and made my hair dry and gave tangles.
Dark Blonde / Dry Scalp, Heat Protection, Split Ends / Dry, Fine, Thin
Wilmington , DE
Clairol Shimmer Lights 31.5 oz. Shampoo (Blonde & Silver) (3-Pack) with Free Nail File uploaded by Samantha E.
My favorite purple shampoo for blondes! This is my go to shampoo for my platinum blonde hair! It lathers up great and it takes the brassiness out with one wash. I’m very satisfied with this product! I highly recommend this purple shampoo. I use this every other wash. It’s a little drying so I use a conditioning treatment right after I use but it’s worth it for the results I get with this shampoo!
Platinum / Brittleness, Color Protection, Curls / Dry, Oily, Straight
Pittsburgh, PA
I love this shampoo as a toner for my hair! I use it once a week to keep my blonde from looking brassy. The only downside is that it doesn’t make your hair smooth and feel nice. It feels slightly dry after. I use a deep conditioner and it’s fine though! Such a great product for an affordable price!
Light Brown / Color Protection, Damage, Dryness / Oily, Straight, Thick
Highland , CA
Purchased at: Walmart
It’s overpriced for a shampoo that supposed to tone your hair in my opinion I didn’t do such things like honestly I would’ve rather give the same amount of money and went to Sally’s beauty supply store and buy the real deal toner for my hair rather than this
Dark Brown / Anti-Aging, Brittleness, Color Protection / Dry, Normal, Straight
This stuff. ❤️ I will always recommend. This is the only product I have found that completely removes the brassiness from my hair. If my hair is extremely brassy I apply it to my hair dry and leave it on for fifteen minutes and then rinse it in the shower. Works every time.
Brunette / Anti-Aging, Brittleness, Color Protection / Normal, Wavy, Chemically Treated
Los Angeles , CA
Clairol Shimmer Lights 31.5 oz. Shampoo (Blonde & Silver) (3-Pack) with Free Nail File uploaded by Haley H.
I’ve been blonde for about 4 years now and have not used anything besides this shampoo. Every time I tried another purple shampoo it didn’t stand a chance against this one. I shock my hair dresser with how light my hair stays! It’s like a fresh tone with ever shower! I will never stop using this product.
Baltimore
Hands down best purple shampoo for blondes! Last 10 years through box color and professional jobs this is the shampoo I’ve used to keep my hair blonde!
Makes your hair feel incredibly dry and frizzy, not much improvement in color of the hair either and creates a giant mess of purple in the shower.