BY CLAIROL

Seamlessly blends with leading shades, even salon color. Using another hair color brand?
It’s okay! We can match those, too. Find your perfect Root Touch-Up shade here.

WHY WE LOVE IT

Root Touch-Up by Nice ‘n Easy blends with leading shades, even salon shades in just 10 minutes.The ergonomically engineered brush delivers salon quality application. No roots, no grays, no trip to the salon.

Benefits...

• #1 Root Touch-Up*
  • Takes just 10 minutes
  • Lasts up to 3 weeks
  • 100% gray coverage

*Among leading retail permanent shades and pre-formulated salon color.
*based on units sold

HOW TO DIY

How To Apply Your Color

1. Do a patch test 48 hours before coloring
  2. When you’re ready to color, mix the colorant (#2) into the developer (#1) and shake it up!
  3. Apply hair color to your roots, making sure not to miss any spots
  4. Set your timer for 10 minutes (15 for stubborn grays!)
  5. Rinse with warm water until water runs clear and condition. Done and done!

Read the full step-by-step here.

INGREDIENTS

The Science & Ingredients

Root Touch-Up by Nice’n Easy is a permanent, non-drip formula that matches any brand—even salon color*. And with the precision angled brush, you have total control over where you apply the color. In just 10 minutes, your roots are gone, and you’re ready to go!

See Ingredients

*Among leading retail permanent shades and pre-formulated salon color

Sara M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is what I use every time my roots start to show and I'm not ready for another all over coloring. It's so easy to use! They give you everything you could need. I usually leave it in for longer than the suggested 10 minutes, just to make sure I get my desired saturation and color.
Dyanna L.
New York
My go to root touch up. Some may prefer the squeeze applicators but I find the brush application allows more liberty. Similar to competitors I leave on twice as long as the recommended 10 mins sometimes up to 30 because my hair is stubborn.
Darlene P.
Bothell
Beauty Junkie Expert
I like the fast time on this product which covers the gray very well but I wish they gave just a little more product as I don't get to cover all the roots on top of the head. It is a good price and will stick with it.
Audrey R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I received Clairol Nice & Easy Root Touch Up (5 Medium Brown) from Influenster for free to test and review. I’ve only colored my hair once about a few weeks ago or so, since I have grays and wanted to try it out. I used Nice & Easy Perfect 10 in Ash Brown which was a pretty good match. My “before” shows my roots (a bit darker) growing out and a few grays I missed/color faded. After 10 minutes - which involves using a little brush to apply the dye to the roots and around the face – the roots and grays are gone baby gone! I did use it on all of my bangs because there was enough to cover that. The color seems to blend in well too. Quick and easy, which is about all I have time to do these days, if I care enough to get to it at all Lol
Jennifer S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I had the opportunity to try out the complimentary Clairol Root Touch-up in the shade Medium Brown and it arrived at a perfect time because my roots & my grays were really showing. I like that it was simple, straight forward and easy to use. The amount is very small and I'm not sure how it would work when you have more grays than I do now, but it worked out ok for me. The only thing I would change is adding a conditioner sachet or tube because that's one of the best products for hair. And since my hair is so dry, I really need it. I was also impressed with how the color blended well with mine so it looks good. My roots & grays were covered and I'm really happy with the results.
Arneta O.
I received the product complimentary to test and to review for free. I love that they send everything that is needed in the box, such as your bowl, the brush and the product itself. The color that I was send matches my hair color perfect. Would be 5 stars if the gray hairs didn't come back so fast. Thank you and come watch my video on YouTube Mssensational Mechele
Ariel R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I honestly had no clue about what really this root touch up was all about. when i opened it i was really surprised to find out it was only for a little area of your head and not your entire head of roots. which i find very disappointed since it cost as much as a full head of dye. Seeing as how my mom has the most grays I had her test it out and I will say the results is Great. it does seem to cover grays very well so it would be good for any other root color as well. The color seems to look nic. But I don't think its worth the money since who wants to pay the same amount for a drop of dye when they can get more dye for the same price. Clairol® Root Touch-Up - Medium Brown
Misty J.
West Jordan, UT
Beauty Junkie Expert
This was a very easy product to use. I don't normally use hair color from the drugstore because I am afraid I will ruin my hair. But this stuff worked great and I wasn't hesitant or scared to use it. This was easy to do with the step by step instructions and tutorials. My daughter wanted the blonde out of her hair and this stuff worked now the blonde is gone and looks amazing. *I rcvd these products complimentary to test and (or) review. All opinions are mine and honest. #ShowYourRoots #sponsored #clairol @Clairolcolor @influenster
Tiffany T.
Minford, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
I received it FREE from Influenster to test and review. The color matched perfectly to my hair and it looked like a fresh all over color job. I like the mixing bowl and application brush that was included. The brush made for an easy application. It was quick and easy and bought me another month before I have to color my hair. It truly works! My roots were perfect!!
Jenna J.
Fort Benning, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Received a medium brown Clairol Root Touch Up kit free from Influenster to try out. I've dyed my roots countless times, since my natural hair color grows in quite lighter than the body of my hair (which has been dyed darker several times over the years). I loved the ease of using the kit, and more importantly, the color came out fantastic! My roots completely blended with the body of my hair - which is unfortunately not the outcome that I get many times! Love this product and will be using it again!
Alicia Y.
Hammond, LA
Is this product harsh on the scalp?