Clairol® Root Touch-Up - Medium Brown
Seamlessly blends with leading shades, even salon color. Using another hair color brand?
It’s okay! We can match those, too. Find your perfect Root Touch-Up shade here.
WHY WE LOVE IT
Root Touch-Up by Nice ‘n Easy blends with leading shades, even salon shades in just 10 minutes.The ergonomically engineered brush delivers salon quality application. No roots, no grays, no trip to the salon.
- #1 Root Touch-Up*
- Takes just 10 minutes
- Lasts up to 3 weeks
- 100% gray coverage
*Among leading retail permanent shades and pre-formulated salon color.
*based on units sold
HOW TO DIY
How To Apply Your Color
- Do a patch test 48 hours before coloring
- When you’re ready to color, mix the colorant (#2) into the developer (#1) and shake it up!
- Apply hair color to your roots, making sure not to miss any spots
- Set your timer for 10 minutes (15 for stubborn grays!)
- Rinse with warm water until water runs clear and condition. Done and done!
Read the full step-by-step here.
The Science & Ingredients
Root Touch-Up by Nice’n Easy is a permanent, non-drip formula that matches any brand—even salon color*. And with the precision angled brush, you have total control over where you apply the color. In just 10 minutes, your roots are gone, and you’re ready to go!
*Among leading retail permanent shades and pre-formulated salon colorsee more...
Top Questions See all 2 Q&A
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos