Add a Photo

By CLAIROL
#228 in Hair Color

Seamlessly blends with leading shades, even salon color. Using another hair color brand?
It’s okay! We can match those, too. Find your perfect Root Touch-Up shade here.

WHY WE LOVE IT

Root Touch-Up by Nice ‘n Easy blends with leading shades, even salon shades in just 10 minutes.The ergonomically engineered brush delivers salon quality application. No roots, no grays, no trip to the salon.

Benefits...

• #1 Root Touch-Up*
  • Takes just 10 minutes
  • Lasts up to 3 weeks
  • 100% gray coverage

*Among leading retail permanent shades and pre-formulated salon color.
*based on units sold

HOW TO DIY

How To Apply Your Color

1. Do a patch test 48 hours before coloring
  2. When you’re ready to color, mix the colorant (#2) into the developer (#1) and shake it up!
  3. Apply hair color to your roots, making sure not to miss any spots
  4. Set your timer for 10 minutes (15 for stubborn grays!)
  5. Rinse with warm water until water runs clear and condition. Done and done!

Read the full step-by-step here.

INGREDIENTS

The Science & Ingredients

Root Touch-Up by Nice’n Easy is a permanent, non-drip formula that matches any brand—even salon color*. And with the precision angled brush, you have total control over where you apply the color. In just 10 minutes, your roots are gone, and you’re ready to go!

See Ingredients

*Among leading retail permanent shades and pre-formulated salon color

Photos (16)
Jennifer S.
Jennifer S.
I had the opportunity to try out the complimentary Clairol Root Touch-up in the shade Medium Brown and it arrived at a perfect time because my roots & my grays were really showing. I like that it was simple, straight forward and easy to use. The amount is very small and I'm not sure how it would work when you have more grays than I do now, but it worked out ok for me. The only thing I would change is adding a conditioner sachet or tube because that's one of the best products for hair. And since my hair is so dry, I really need it. I was also impressed with how the color blended well with mine so it looks good. My roots & grays were covered and I'm really happy with the results.
Arneta O.
Arneta O.
I received the product complimentary to test and to review for free. I love that they send everything that is needed in the box, such as your bowl, the brush and the product itself. The color that I was send matches my hair color perfect. Would be 5 stars if the gray hairs didn't come back so fast. Thank you and come watch my video on YouTube Mssensational Mechele
Jenna J.
Jenna J.
Fort Benning, GA
Received a medium brown Clairol Root Touch Up kit free from Influenster to try out. I've dyed my roots countless times, since my natural hair color grows in quite lighter than the body of my hair (which has been dyed darker several times over the years). I loved the ease of using the kit, and more importantly, the color came out fantastic! My roots completely blended with the body of my hair - which is unfortunately not the outcome that I get many times! Love this product and will be using it again!
Misty J.
Misty J.
This was a very easy product to use. I don't normally use hair color from the drugstore because I am afraid I will ruin my hair. But this stuff worked great and I wasn't hesitant or scared to use it. This was easy to do with the step by step instructions and tutorials. My daughter wanted the blonde out of her hair and this stuff worked now the blonde is gone and looks amazing. *I rcvd these products complimentary to test and (or) review. All opinions are mine and honest. #ShowYourRoots #sponsored #clairol @Clairolcolor @influenster
Tammy S.
Tammy S.
Zanesville, OH
I received this
Clairol Root Touch up kit for free & was excited to give it a try. I have
to say I was a little worried the color would stand out too much since it was
just root coverage color, but it didn’t at all—I love it!!  My grey roots were grown out more than an
inch & not only did it completely cover my grey, the color blended into my
hair perfectly!  I recommend this to
anyone needing in-between grey coverage & will most definitely be
purchasing this again! 😊
Michelle K.
Michelle K.
Lakewood, OH
I was pleasantly surprised with how well this worked! The color looked a little too warm when I was mixing it up, but it blended in well. I do wish it came with a little bit more product, I was really scraping the dish to finish all of my roots. The brush was really great, having the slight angle to the handle made applying the color very easy. *I got this through Influenster
Rochelle R.
Rochelle R.
Martinez, CA
I've used this product before in the past.. same color or sometimes a different one.. I do wish though that it would last longer than 3 weeks but the coverage is amazing. I actually told my mom about this and she does use this for quick root touch up. I haven't had the need yet to use the one I got from influenster because I just recently dyed my hair but when I need to use it I'll follow up my review..
Debbie G.
Debbie G.
Oviedo, FL
I received this product free in my Influenster Vox Box specifically for reviews. I'd like to start by letting ya'll know, I have lots of grays around the front of my face. That said, this did absolutely NOTHING to touch up my color. After applying and waiting the allotted time, I rinsed only to find my hair looked exactly the same. I won't be purchasing this product or recommending it to friends.
Amber N.
Amber N.
I received this product for complimentary testing purposes and all opinions are of my own. I received the wrong color but I suppose that happens sometimes. I figured I would cover some of the blonde I had that looked bad and just go for a two toned brown. Overall I like the product, but had I received the correct color I would've been able to give a better review.
Kirra M.
Kirra M.
Los Angeles, CA
well they sent me the wrong color soooooooo you know. I received this item complementary via a voxbox from influenster so I can't complain.  Its a high quality product - use is easy- the tools and instructions are super handy as are cute little hair ties. The only thing was color match I would not recommend for blondes.