BY CLAIROL

Seamlessly blends with leading shades, even salon color. Using another hair color brand?
It’s okay! We can match those, too. Find your perfect Root Touch-Up shade here.

WHY WE LOVE IT

Root Touch-Up by Nice ‘n Easy blends with leading shades, even salon shades in just 10 minutes.The ergonomically engineered brush delivers salon quality application. No roots, no grays, no trip to the salon.

Benefits...

• #1 Root Touch-Up*
  • Takes just 10 minutes
  • Lasts up to 3 weeks
  • 100% gray coverage

*Among leading retail permanent shades and pre-formulated salon color.
*based on units sold

HOW TO DIY

How To Apply Your Color

1. Do a patch test 48 hours before coloring
  2. When you’re ready to color, mix the colorant (#2) into the developer (#1) and shake it up!
  3. Apply hair color to your roots, making sure not to miss any spots
  4. Set your timer for 10 minutes (15 for stubborn grays!)
  5. Rinse with warm water until water runs clear and condition. Done and done!

Read the full step-by-step here.

INGREDIENTS

The Science & Ingredients

Root Touch-Up by Nice’n Easy is a permanent, non-drip formula that matches any brand—even salon color*. And with the precision angled brush, you have total control over where you apply the color. In just 10 minutes, your roots are gone, and you’re ready to go!

See Ingredients

*Among leading retail permanent shades and pre-formulated salon color

Zakiya K.
Monroe, LA
I received the product and to my surprise the color sent was darker than the color of currently died hair.
Nevertheless, I tried it to see what would take place.

The instructions were relatively easy to grasp and mixing caused no challenges. Yaaay!

The brush was useful, but could have been easier to use if it were larger. I have larger hands and with the smaller brush was a bit challenging to grip without slipping out my hand into the dye.

Because my hair is short I was unable to just dye the roots. I ended up with fully dyed hair. 😔😔😔 Again a larger application brush would be ideal to touch up roots of shorter hair.

Although the box color was light brown, the freshly dyed color was dark brown and not what I expected.
It's been about a week and my hair color has toned down and actually looks more light brown.

Hmmmm I wonder what the blonde looks like?
Monica J.
Lancaster, PA
My hair grows super fast which is great but it also means I need to get my color done much more frequently.I normally go to a salon but the costs gets to be a bit much when you are there almost every 3 weeks.Clairol Root Touch up to the rescue.It is perfect for in between salon visits.It is quick and easy and priced well and I can usually find a coupon in the Sunday news.I received this free in a Vox Box and I love it.Thank you so much.I enjoy it and it is so much fun.
Betsy K.
I received this product free from Imfluenster for testing purposes. I was impressed with the easy to follow instructions the color on the box looked very similar to my natural roots so I was pleased initially as week. The tool made it easy to apply and I just followed the instructions. It was a cinch to do myself and the color came out great. It looks very fresh and natural.
Cheryl W.
I got this as a #voxbox and I love it! Its easy to use, definitely covers grays and root lines from growout. I told my mother in law and she got the dark brown to try. It works fast and doesnt have an awful smell. #sponsored #showyourroots #influenster #clairol @clairolcolor
Gina R.
Buffalo, NY
I used this but then ended up going to my salon to get highlights because it was darker than I expected. It wasn't mis-labeled, it just kind of washed me out and didn't look as fresh as my hair does when I get it professionally colored. Not sure I would buy it again. I did receive this as a free testing product from Influenster so I am happy that I didn't pay for it - but I do think the price point and quality are there - just the color was not for me.
Angie M.
Years ago I said I would never color my own hair again because of a few too many disasters. And I don't. However, I am kind of lazy about remembering to make my appointment to get my grays covered and they can get pretty bad before I get them covered. However, I tried the Clairol Root Touch-Up and was AMAZED! It really was easy and worked really well and will hold me a few more weeks until my hair girl can get me in. I'll definitely use it again.
Renee N.
Sacramento, CA
I received this product free from influenster for testing purposes. So I tested it! To be honest I had pink hair when I was offered this product so I went brown and only dyed part of my hair so I could still try the root dye and it matched perfectly. Easy application it to old only 20 minutes and the color looks so perfect. If you have a lot of hair you may need 2 boxes because it is just for roots so you don't get alot.
norma m.
Harrisonburg, VA
I received this product free from Influenster to review products. To be honest I was beyond excited to try the Clairol color unfortunately., it didn't work on me. I read the instructions carefully but it did absolutely nothing to my hair . I'm a cosmetologist and wasn't happy with the result of my hair color
Kelly R.
Sioux City, IA
Gets the job done & the color matched really well. However, I really wish that they would provide a little bit more of the dye. I feel like I didn't quite have enough to get all of my roots as efficiently as I would have liked. I was starting to run out before I had even reached the back of my head.
Jessica W.
Marietta, MS
I received this product for free to do a free review on. I absolutely loved how my hair turned out. I have really dark hair and wanted to lighten it up for the summer without going blonde and it turned out amazing! I can't wait to try it out again!!! #Influenster #voxbox #clairol #summertime