BY CLAIROL #19 in Root Touch Up

Seamlessly blends with leading shades, even salon color. Using another hair color brand?
It’s okay! We can match those, too. Find your perfect Root Touch-Up shade here.

WHY WE LOVE IT

Root Touch-Up by Nice ‘n Easy blends with leading shades, even salon shades in just 10 minutes.The ergonomically engineered brush delivers salon quality application. No roots, no grays, no trip to the salon.

Benefits...

• #1 Root Touch-Up*
  • Takes just 10 minutes
  • Lasts up to 3 weeks
  • 100% gray coverage

*Among leading retail permanent shades and pre-formulated salon color.
*based on units sold

HOW TO DIY

How To Apply Your Color

1. Do a patch test 48 hours before coloring
  2. When you’re ready to color, mix the colorant (#2) into the developer (#1) and shake it up!
  3. Apply hair color to your roots, making sure not to miss any spots
  4. Set your timer for 10 minutes (15 for stubborn grays!)
  5. Rinse with warm water until water runs clear and condition. Done and done!

Read the full step-by-step here.

INGREDIENTS

The Science & Ingredients

Root Touch-Up by Nice’n Easy is a permanent, non-drip formula that matches any brand—even salon color*. And with the precision angled brush, you have total control over where you apply the color. In just 10 minutes, your roots are gone, and you’re ready to go!

See Ingredients

*Among leading retail permanent shades and pre-formulated salon color

Robyn L.
Farber, MO
I don't usually use at home hair coloring products. I have to say I was impressed with how easy and quick it was. This works great for me in between appointments at the salon to touch up roots.
Zakiya K.
Monroe, LA
I received the product and to my surprise the color sent was darker than the color of currently died hair.
Nevertheless, I tried it to see what would take place.

The instructions were relatively easy to grasp and mixing caused no challenges. Yaaay!

The brush was useful, but could have been easier to use if it were larger. I have larger hands and with the smaller brush was a bit challenging to grip without slipping out my hand into the dye.

Because my hair is short I was unable to just dye the roots. I ended up with fully dyed hair. 😔😔😔 Again a larger application brush would be ideal to touch up roots of shorter hair.

Although the box color was light brown, the freshly dyed color was dark brown and not what I expected.
It's been about a week and my hair color has toned down and actually looks more light brown.

Hmmmm I wonder what the blonde looks like?
Gina R.
Buffalo, NY
I used this but then ended up going to my salon to get highlights because it was darker than I expected. It wasn't mis-labeled, it just kind of washed me out and didn't look as fresh as my hair does when I get it professionally colored. Not sure I would buy it again. I did receive this as a free testing product from Influenster so I am happy that I didn't pay for it - but I do think the price point and quality are there - just the color was not for me.
Angie M.
Years ago I said I would never color my own hair again because of a few too many disasters. And I don't. However, I am kind of lazy about remembering to make my appointment to get my grays covered and they can get pretty bad before I get them covered. However, I tried the Clairol Root Touch-Up and was AMAZED! It really was easy and worked really well and will hold me a few more weeks until my hair girl can get me in. I'll definitely use it again.
Betsy K.
I received this product free from Imfluenster for testing purposes. I was impressed with the easy to follow instructions the color on the box looked very similar to my natural roots so I was pleased initially as week. The tool made it easy to apply and I just followed the instructions. It was a cinch to do myself and the color came out great. It looks very fresh and natural.
Kelly R.
Sioux City, IA
Gets the job done & the color matched really well. However, I really wish that they would provide a little bit more of the dye. I feel like I didn't quite have enough to get all of my roots as efficiently as I would have liked. I was starting to run out before I had even reached the back of my head.
Stephanie B.
Anchorage, AK
This product is a waste of packaging, product, and time. If you need to touch up your roots just purchase a heap brush to help get to the roots. This has very little product in it and the tip does not distribute dye evenly, it pours out, the tip just allows you to comb it through.
Jessica W.
MARIETTA, MS
I received this product for free to do a free review on. I absolutely loved how my hair turned out. I have really dark hair and wanted to lighten it up for the summer without going blonde and it turned out amazing! I can't wait to try it out again!!! #Influenster #voxbox #clairol #summertime
Kelly H.
St petersburg, FL
I love the root touch-up products because i'm self conscious of my early age grays. It really grips the hairs and stays covered. The color was really nice and i'll definitely buy this brand of hair color again. I recommend it to anyone with stubborn grays.
kiaya j.
Lindsey, OH
I received this product free from Imfluenster for testing purposes. I was happy with the easy to follow instructions the color on the box looked very close to my roots.  I just followed the instructions and the tool makes it easy to apply. It was very easy to do myself and the color came out great.