Clairol Root Touch-Up Concealing Powder

Life's too short to worry about roots, and now you don't have to! New Clairol Root Touch-Up Concealing Powder precisely conceals single strands, touches up temples, refreshes your rootline, or shapes your brows. Our sleep compact makes it totally purse-worthy so you can touch up on the go. Available in 6 colors.

Does this do a good touch up?
Does this product run off easily?
Does this product run off easily?
Start your review of Clairol Root Touch-Up Concealing Powder!
Harrisonburg, VA
My hair is currently dyed a faded shade of dark pink and I have really bad blonde roots. Its an interesting combo that's for sure. I received a sample of this product, but none of the colors are going to help me out with my pink hair. Since it wouldn't work for my hair, I tried using it on my eyebrows. It wasn't horrible, but it wasn't great either. It made my eyebrows kind of powdery. I'm not sure how much this costs, but I think my eyebrow pencil from ELF is cheaper and performs way better. I think this is only worth getting if you dyed your hair a "standard" color. I think it is a cool concept though. I would love to cover up my roots without having to re-dye my hair, but I think I'm going to have to dye my hair again.
Moline, IL
I received a sample card of this in my pinch me box and I didn't think I'd get much use of it being that I don't dye my hair, but I decided I'd test it in the other ways they recommended of using, for filling in brows or spots where hair is sparse, and I really liked the results. Using this on my brows was so easy, just a few swipes and I had full and natural looking brows! I also used it to darken a few areas that looked thin and sparse when wearing a messy bun and it helped a lot! The color matched well and it looks very natural! I definitely recommend for these 2 mentioned uses, although I can't attest to using for actual root touch up.
Las Vegas , NV
Clairol Root Touch-Up Concealing Powder uploaded by paul N.
Clairol Root Touch-Up Concealing Powder uploaded by paul N.
Good for me because I have very thinning hair and some spots that need a cover-up not just where the grace deut I've been on medication and has made some bald spots in my hair this is perfect for when I go out this weekend everyone give it a try it's good for ladies and for men
Purchased at: Walgreens
Quick in hurry on the go ... Please see before an after pictures. Whether it's a family outing or party and I don't have time to touch up this is my go to. This has been a lifesaver because as you no everyone takes pictures either for Facebook or Instagram and I want to always be ready. Clairol Root Touch-Up Concealing Powder
Castaic, CA
Purchased at: Walmart
Excellent coverage. I use the color black, and the pigmentation is great, true black. The brush works well for precise application. The powder applies easily, a pat covers well. Small, sleek compact is easy for travel. This lasts a long time, I’ve been using the same compact for more than 1 year and the product is still fresh and effective.
Pearisburg, VA
I love this product and all the other products as well it compares to alternatives, Clairol Nice 'n Easy Non-Permanent Hair Color is the best product that I have tried so far and I wouldn't improve it at all cause it already does the job and it is easy to use and I would buy again.
OCALA, FL
I receive quite a few of these from pinchme and other sampling sites but i havent reach the age to get grey hair. But i did test it outon my hair and it does work and its not permanent. It gives a natural look so no one will know you have grey hair these have more than one colour also.
Sierra Vista, AZ
Awesome product !! This hair dye is one of my favorite for covering up grays , it works really well . It's truly one of the best known to the market . If you have Grey's than I would highly recommend this product , results are truly impressive . Yes I would buy again
Waterford, MI
After going through several trial runs with different brands, products, and shades, this powder is the only one that matched my shade, lasted without gel, and didn't smear. I've been using it for almost 2 years and still on my first package. Happy customer :)
Temecula , CA
The idea of using the powder was really exciting. I felt like my hair was dirty and it takes some getting used to on how to apply I haven’t used other powders so I’m not sure if they are all like that. May just take some more practice.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Kimball, MI
il y a un an
Clairol Root Touch-Up Concealing Powder would love to know if it will make my hair dry out at my roots??? Trendy G.
Jenny G. • il y a 4 mois
No, I haven’t noticed drying at roots
Owensboro, KY
il y a un an
Sally J. • il y a un an
It’s really quick for getting the last minute job. I haven’t seen it rubbing off but it may depend if there’s a previous builtup.