BY CLAIROL #4 in Root Touch Up

Seamlessly blends with leading shades, even salon color. Using another hair color brand?
It’s okay! We can match those, too. Find your perfect Root Touch-Up shade here.

WHY WE LOVE IT

Root Touch-Up by Nice ‘n Easy blends with leading shades, even salon shades in just 10 minutes.The ergonomically engineered brush delivers salon quality application. No roots, no grays, no trip to the salon.

Benefits...

• #1 Root Touch-Up*
  • Takes just 10 minutes
  • Lasts up to 3 weeks
  • 100% gray coverage

*Among leading retail permanent shades and pre-formulated salon color.
*based on units sold

HOW TO DIY

How To Apply Your Color

1. Do a patch test 48 hours before coloring
  2. When you’re ready to color, mix the colorant (#2) into the developer (#1) and shake it up!
  3. Apply hair color to your roots, making sure not to miss any spots
  4. Set your timer for 10 minutes (15 for stubborn grays!)
  5. Rinse with warm water until water runs clear and condition. Done and done!

Read the full step-by-step here.

INGREDIENTS

The Science & Ingredients

Root Touch-Up by Nice’n Easy is a permanent, non-drip formula that matches any brand—even salon color*. And with the precision angled brush, you have total control over where you apply the color. In just 10 minutes, your roots are gone, and you’re ready to go!

See Ingredients

*Among leading retail permanent shades and pre-formulated salon color

Raina S.
Oxford, MS
My hair is black so when my gray starts to show it’s a hot mess. You can see my gray from miles away. Ok so some people call it glitter. No I just call it gray from worry and stress. I always need a quick fix as I stay on the go. This is when I stumbled up on this product for roots inside the store. It was like less than a 20 minute fix and for my roots and not my entire head. I thought “wow! I can do this any time.” I bought a box and the instructions are easy to follow on how to mix everything in the mixing bowl. Then you use the brush that is provided with it to get those hard to reach spot with fingers / gloves. Ok so easy right? Well you apply it and let it set. No worries the chemicals you can hardly smell them. It’s not powerful or wanting to make me gag sort of hair color. Once it’s done it’s job for those 15-20 minutes you rinse it out. I blow dry my hair and style as normal. I don’t have to use this but once every 4-6 weeks depending on how bad it gets and how quickly the gray decides to present itself. I would highly recommend it for anyone. It works perfect on my black hair and blends in perfect. You can even keep the foot touch up brush. I do just so if I need it in the future.
Bea E.
The best product for coloring the roots. I need to cover my gray roots every 2 weeks but hate to wait long time. In 10 minutes I'm ready, with beautiful and shiny hair. It is easy to use and does not stain everything. I buy it always. I love it!!!
Aleisha S.
Los Angeles
I love this product. Perfect way to touch up those roots when you don't have much time. Easy to use and only 10 minutes and you are ready to wash out. The color Matches many black shades and an inexpensive way to look like you just left the salon!
Influenster M.
First time using Clairol® Root Touch-Up - Black I got it free from Influenster for testing and reviewing purposes and so far, I must say this is a lifesaver! First of all, I love how practical and easy to use this is, just gotta dump the contents of the two small containers inside the box in a plastic tray that comes inside the box as well, stir it until well mixed in together and distribute with the brush on your roots and/or ends, that's it! Also, I don't know how they do it, but I'm absolutely amazed by how the shade I was sent matched my hair color perfectly! I have just started to dye my hair 2 years ago due to greys and this whole time I've been using Garnier Nutrisse, and even tho is not all that bad, I can't seem to get the right color because I always get a shade 2 or 3 times darker than my actual hair color is, also, I feel like the smell of chemicals on it is too strong compared to this Clairol dye, or at least it was to me, I could barely even smell it on my hair while putting it on. I'm changing to this Clairol Root Touch-up from now on for sure! It's a great, super quick to use and very efficient product so it gets 2 thumbs up from me! I would definitely encourage others to try this out, I 100% recommend it!
Nikki M.
I'm actually really impressed with this! I have naturally dark hair, but I haven't had it dyed black in well over 2 years. It concealed the red in my hair beautifully. The best part was that it was completely even! I had to buy another box to do all of my hair but one application for a few mins did the trick. I went to the beach the day after dying it and it withstood the sun and salt water. I've washed it about 5 times since and it hasn't faded at all. I wish it came with conditioner to used afterward, but I think my hair is actually softer now? Idk but I'm in love!

I got this free from Influenster for testing.
Tay S.
The
smell of the product isn't overbearing which is great. The instructions
are easy to follow which made it easy because because I've never used a
root touch up product like this before. The product didn't stain my
hands or clothes nor my sink which is a plus & the applicator was
easy to use. Using the brush was a lot easier than the applicator
bottles I've used in the past. The brush made it a lot easier to use.
All in all it worked; like seriously, & all my moms grays were
covered evenly. I like this omg.
Haydee Flaca R.
Orlando, Fl
I received this product to review and I was happy with the product. Really love the brush as it made the process a lot easier to apply. I left it on for 15 minutes to cover some grays and it worked and covered them perfectly. I actually kept the little brush to use in future touch ups. I'll be buying this product in the future. #ShowYourRoots Clairol® Root Touch-Up - Black#influenster #CLAIROL
Michaela D.
Phoenix, AZ
I used the clariol root touch up kit that I recieved complimentary from Influenster for testing purposes. At first I was scared because I have never used a root touch up product. Surprisingly this product was very easy to use and the color (black) matched perfectly to my hair. It blended in perfectly with the red I also had in my hair. I definitely recommend this product to anyone wanting to touch up their roots.
Johanna Y R.
My first impression was that Wow this is a small amount of product, but I was wrong because when you start to apply it in the hair stains too much, it has no unbearable smell and the best thing is that it retires in 10 minutes, I am very grateful to receive this product eliminate Some gray hairs. I received this product free for testing purposes #contest #showyourroots #clairol #sponsored Clairol Nice 'n Easy Root Touch-Up
melisaa r.
Catlettsburg , KY
Got my box today and used it today.I had a lot of grey and this was perfect for that! It was easy to use and now I don't have to color my whole head from now on.The color was spot on and I am very satisfied. #influenster #clairol #showyourroots
Mala K.
Rantoul , IL
Will this cover grey hair?