Clairol Pure White - Creme Developer - 20 Volume - 16 oz uploaded by Dariyn W.

BY CLAIROL

Clairol Clairoxide Pure White 20 Volume Creme Developer Clairol Clairoxide Pure White 20 Volume Creme Developer mixes easily with any Clairol Professional haircolor or lightener into a creamy consistency. Ideal for bowl-and-brush application. Provides a slightly thicker, more opaque mixture. Laboratory stabilized to guarantee consistent, predictable results. Designed for standard lightening action, superior gray coverage. For use with all Clairol Professional lighteners. Guaranteed fresh for three years. see more...

Dariyn W.
Hancock, NY
I used this product last night along with the Clairol lightening powder. I received both of these products for free from Influenster. I have to say, I've lightened my hair a lot of times, and I've never had such great results. My hair is brown right now (it is typically blonde) and it lightened it so flawlessly. I only did the underneath because I intend to dye it green, but I am so surprised by the results. I would definitely buy both of these products in the future.

Attached is a (bad) picture of my hair color on the right, and the color that it lightened to on the left.
Courtney S.
I've used this product several times and Love it.. It was easy to use and def meet my expectations. It was inexpensive. This developer worked great.
lidia a.
Fort Worth
This is a good developer and an affordable one I got mine at my local beauty supply store and it was $1.50 this is very effective and does its job
Monet S.
Does I️ pretty good job of lifting color and lightening hair. I️ like to use higher lift because I️t doesn’t the job quicker, but I️ like this too.
Virginia D.
White House, TN
Clairol is my go to color system when i self color. The creamy developer is the best because it doesn't dry as fast.