Clairol Pure White 40 Volume 16 oz. uploaded by Naundi C.Clairol Pure White 40 Volume 16 oz. uploaded by Kiah E.

BY CLAIROL

Sharmese B.
Best bleaching formula especially when mix with the powder with the same brand. For everything it was about 50$ which is kind of porch but considering I got the shampoo and everything it wasn’t that bad but definitely not the cheapest brand. I bleached my bundles and this is the best product to use and go to product always when I’m trying to go lighter and bleach my hair.
Naundi C.
Charlottesvle, VA
I always use this brand for bleaching hair. It is also a well-known and very popular brand. Tons of people use their bleaching products. This is my go-to and it is very inexpensive. This 40 volume lifts quickly and consistently. I use it along with their Clairol Professional BW2 Powder Lightener or one of their colored Clairol Kaleidoscope Powder Violet 1 oz. Packette (Pack of 12).
Melissa M.
Aguilar, CO
I'm a natural blonde but after dying for years I've gotten a little darker so I like to use this clairol 40 volume to get my hair to the whitish blonde I like it lift up to like 8 levels
Erikaa R.
Detroit, MI
I use this bleach only because I don't want to spend a lot at Sally's and because the shop is right by my house but honestly the last time I used it it really irritates my scalp and left it flaky for a week . I didn't even like the way it felt while it was on my head . I never have issues with this brand until I used 40 vol. I guess I'm going to stick with 30 Vol instead just to be on the safe side !
Kiah E.
This is my go to developer when I decide to color my extensions. I use it every few months when I want to try to make a new color. It works great! I achieve a great blonde. I've purchased it at my local beauty supple store and I strongly recommend it
Sarah H.
Buford, GA
I have used this with hair bleach and it works okay. While the bleach was developing, it did sting and irritate my scalp for about 10 minutes and then went away, but other than that it works well.
Janice V.
Mi tinte favorito super bueno el color es muy bonito y cubre las canas muy bien y muy facil de usar