Clairol Professional Soy4Plex Hair Color - #2N/82N - Dark Neutral Brown 2 oz. (Pack of 6)

BY CLAIROL

Style #2N/82N - Dark Neutral Brown 2 oz. see more...

Laura S.
FAIRFIELD, CA
I use this every month to touch up and cover my grays. I’m 39 and I now have about 50-60% gray hair, but no one will ever know, as I can use this at home. It’s a Wella product that was recommended to me by my stylist who knows I’m on a budget. In between highlights, I do my own hair. It’s been years at this point. I only go in for a cut now that I’ve discovered this Clairol Professional product. I use it with a 20 volume developer and it works great!
BEKAH S.
Hope Mills, NC
Super easy to use and easy to find in the stores around me. It's a decent price and it lasts about as long as other brands i've used in the past.
Laura B.
oakdale, CA
Easy to apply and so good to blend and mix .I uses this a couple of times a d was very satisfied with the results .
Stephanie R.
My mom turned me onto this hair color and for the longest time I was using a different color and wasn’t satisfied in the color. The gray coverage was phenomenal but not the color. I tried this color on a whim and I’m forever hooked. It’s the closest to black without it being a full black. Coverage is great and the color is so bold. I love it!!!