Clairol Professional Shimmer Lights Conditioner

by Clairol Professional

Shimmer Lights Conitioner is a rich blend of emollients, moisturizers and color refreshers that renews faded highlights and brightens gray hair. It refreshes faded highlights, removes the dull yellow in gray hair and elaves hair shiny without residue -...

Do you know if this will lighten up brown hair? Or is this only for blonde hair?
Cann someone please explain what this shampoo actually does to highlighted hair? I’ve seen it sold in many stores but I’m not sure if it will do anything.
Did your hands get tinted with this?
Start your review of Clairol Professional Shimmer Lights Conditioner!
Brenda O.
Pasadena, TX
Clairol Professional Shimmer Lights Conditioner uploaded by Brenda O.
Purchased at: Sally Beauty Supply
I love this product so much to tone my silver hair.is very affordable you get good amount of product also is thick product.works wonders
Paolla B.
Ponte Vedra, FL
Clairol Professional Shimmer Lights Conditioner uploaded by Paolla B.
I’ve been using this conditioner with the other products of the kit and it treated my hair and took away the brass of my hair. Great product with affordable price. Thank you Influenster. #KeepUpYourBlonde #ShimmerLightsChallenge #contest @clairol_pro @Influenster - I loved the Clairol kit. My blond looks bright with a beautiful color and well treated. I just applied 2x week and my hair looks great!
Wendy T.
Springfield, OR
Clairol Professional Shimmer Lights Conditioner uploaded by Wendy T.
Purchased at: Walmart
This really works great for toning and was a staple when I had white hair(but not a replacement for actual toner after bleaching) it's very drying but does its job. It will soak into porus hair and dye it purple even with a quick wash as well but you can dilute it with conditioner/ shampoo or just let it fade.
Lori L.
Mcallen, TX
Clairol Professional Shimmer Lights Conditioner uploaded by Lori L.
So, when I started my adventures in blonding, I thought I knew it all but I didn’t when it came to my brown gold blended fine tresses. I didn’t but, I can now go from platinum to different shades of blonde without any orange, yellow, or copper tones. I use this product a couple times a week to maintain whatever shade of blonde I am wearing. This will dry your hair and turn it shades of purple if you use it too often. Not knocking purple hair - LOVE it but, just use a dye if you want knockout purple. If you don’t have this already and are even thinking about going blonde, put this in your cart. Keep in mind this doesn’t change the color of your hair, use it on a shade you like already to remove tones. It’s a toner all the way. If you don’t like your shade, get it where you want and use this to maintain.
Alejandra  C.
Stafford, VA
Clairol Professional Shimmer Lights Conditioner uploaded by Alejandra  C.
OK ese es un shampoo que en la mayoría del tiempo he utilizado para mantener el color de mi cabello para que mi cabello se haga un poco más cenizo y no se haga amarillo si lo recomiendo lo único es que te reseca un poco el pelo y es mejor utilizarlo dos veces por semana
Julia M.
Hyde Park, NY
Clairol Professional Shimmer Lights Conditioner uploaded by Julia M.
Clairol Professional Shimmer Lights Conditioner uploaded by Julia M.
I used this when I was losing the purple in my hair and when I used it every time I showered it was different than the other purple shampoos or conditioners I’ve used !
Kendra S.
Mariposa, CA
Clairol Professional Shimmer Lights Conditioner uploaded by Kendra S.
I have always been leery of trusting purple shampoo and conditioner but let’s talk about this brand. This year I went from a brown (with a blue frame) to a bleach blond, to a vibrant red (my goal) back to a bleach blond (unintentionally). After just a couple washes, it completely stripped the color. It blew my mind. I know what you’re thinking “yeah that’s what it’s supposed to do.” If I wanted to maintain the red, why use this? Well it was all we had at a point in time.
Gloria  M.
Santa Maria, CA
Clairol Professional Shimmer Lights Conditioner uploaded by Gloria  M.
Purchased at: ULTA
This product meet my expectations to the max .! If you have blond hair like I do it really brightens and makes your hair color pop .!! [product:shimmer-light-shampoo-blonde/silver-315-oz-pack-of-6]
Tytiyanna M.
Clairol Professional Shimmer Lights Conditioner uploaded by Tytiyanna M.
Let’s talk about the fact that the combo use of the Shampoo and conditioner is amazing it always comes in clutch when I want to make sure I have my custom tone of blonde nothing too brassy but always vibrant
Paolla B.
Ponte Vedra, FL
I got this conditioner from Influenster and I loved it. I use every week and it helps to control the brassiness of my blonde. It leaves the hair very hydrated and soft too. I love all the Clairol Shimmer Lights products. Now I have the hole kit :.) Love Love!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Tara L.
Noblesville, IN
il y a 2 ans
Clairol Professional Shimmer Lights Conditioner anyone have an opinion on this?
Jennifer O. il y a un an
I like to use it in combination with the shampoo. I put the shampoo on my hair dry for a while and wash it in the shower to help tone more.
Katelyn M.
Du Quoin, IL
il y a 2 ans
Kelsey L. il y a un an
No, this shampoo leaves hair feeling soft, silky, and manageable! I love it!
Dominique F.
il y a 4 ans
Clairol Professional Shimmer Lights Conditioner will this get out that goldish brassy tint out of my hair
Teresa P. il y a 4 ans
Yes, you can use this but it depends how brassy your hair is. If your hair is really orange, it will take a couple times for it to get rid of the color so you can always go to a salon and get a toner done. If not, you can use a purple shampoo and conditioner if you like but you can just use the conditioner. Sometimes I leave the conditioner on like a mask (leaving it on for like 30 min or longer). You can also try getting a toner at Sally's and ask the girls for help on which color and developer to use, as well as the directions. Hope this helps!