BY CLAIROL

Clairol Professional Pure White 20 Volume Creme Developer mixes easily with any Clairol Professional haircolor or lightener.  Laboratory stabilized to guarantee consistent, predictable results. Designed for standard lightening action and superior gray coverage. For use with all Clairol Professional products. Guaranteed fresh for three years.

Adele L.
Yuma, AZ
I NEVER purchase anything other than Clairol when i die hair. Helps the color stay and develope as it needs. I purchase it from Sallys Beauty for about $4. I love it. Great value for the price. Great results for the value. Works for blonde and brown.
Sequoyah T.
I’ve used this many times and it had never done me wrong. It is the only developer I trust in my hair. The instructions are clear and the results are amazing every time
Micajah C.
Elyria, OH
I USED THIS FOR THE FIRST TIME TODAY AND I SWEAR THIS IS THE BEST BLEACHING PEODUCT EVER!! a little back story is I've never dyed my hair yet , and today when I was sent a voxbox with this in it I decided to bleach my hair which is dark brown. I didn't have enough to bleach my whole hair so I mixed this , the bleaching powder , and vol. 10 , which idk if I was supposed to do that but whatever it was my first time and I've never watched a video or anything , and the bleach turned out sooo good on my hair. My hair is now Gold, my original plan was to dye my hair green , but I look so cute with this gold I don't even want to put the green in because I'm loving the color I have now , I feel beautiful for the first time in FORVER , and I give it all to CLAIROL PROFESSIONAL BLEACHING PRODUCTS.
Amber M.
Tuscaloosa, AL
This is the perfect size developer for most permanent creme and liquid colors. If you mix it with a cream color you will be mixing awhile to get the cream to combine with this developer. If you are going with bright permanent color like I do I recommend the 20 volume developer. Clairol Professional Pure White 20 Volume Creme Developer 2 oz.
Rebecca C.
citrus spgs, FL
I am totally impressed with the Clairol Pro #Soy4Plex hair color.  I cant even compare it to my "old" hair color- this is so much better.  The whole process was very easy to use, it didn't run and had no nasty smell.  I would recommend this to anyone who has issues with your hair being dry and brittle after coloring it.

I received this complimentary from #Influesnter for testing purposes and my honest review. LOVE IT!!
Brenda M.
Williamstown, NJ
I was surprised that one small bottle was all that I would need to add to my applicator bottle  with Clairol Professional Hair Dye Soy4Plex I receive compliments of Influenster.  It had a pleasant fragrance which helps mask the dye smell,since the dye itself smells pretty bad.  I have medium length,thick curly hair and one bottle of the developer,the dye and a bottle of hair care serum gave me even color results.
Danielle L.
I thought this developer worked really well with the would be bleach product that I used. My hai stayed soft and the color lifted appropriately. I would buy again. My only negative would be that it was pretty pricey on Amazon compared to some items I've seen in stores like Sally.
Heidi J.
Yardley, PA
This Vol was perfect to have a non damadge hais after the process, this creme developer is really good! I could see my hair came out super shining. Also it's super easy to do it yourself. The color was the one I really expected, I do really liked. Clairol is as good as the most expensive professional hair products.  I'll really buy it again! The results are amazing.
Jessica W.
I used this developer on my sister in laws hair while bleaching it and it worked wonderfully! She has sensitive skin and it didn't bother her at all and it processed very quickly! I would buy this again and use it with the clairol color and/or bleach! A great product!
Reanna P.
Montgomery, NY
I received this product for free from Influenster. I loved the smell and also the fact that it made the application process feel like i was covering my entire head with products. I have thick hair and a lot of this and one box of the hair dye + this covered it all.