BY CLAIROL

Clairol Professional Premium Creme Demi Hair Color features ammonia-free technology that delivers amazingly rich color. No lift. Rich color deposit. Covers up to 50% gray. see more...

• Is these work good ? How is third cream ?1 Answers
  • Is this stuff good? Like does it really work?10 Answers
Katelyn O.
Katelyn O.
E Stroudsburg, PA
Review for: Creme Demi
I use to use this kind of hair color in the past when my hair was black. Now that I changed it I changed products
Ashley B.
Ashley B.
Review for: Creme Demi
This brand always leaves my hair feeling ssilky, soft and very manageable. That's quite impressive, considering the amount of frizz I normally have!
Kat J.
Kat J.
Cincinnati, OH
Review for: Creme Demi
I used this a while back and my hair almost felt untouched. Love this stuff- color is beautiful and long lasting!
Karley A.
Karley A.
Milton, KY
Review for: Creme Demi
I'm at cosmetologist and I love the Clairol products! After using Clairol color it seems to make the hair softer!
Karina G.
Karina G.
Shoreline, WA
Review for: Creme Demi
I have never felt better with my hair, it's very silky soft and it hasn't felt that way in months! I am very happy with this product
Katie G.
Katie G.
Aurora, CO
Review for: Creme Demi
Absolutely a go to product I love these so much I definitely buy this all the time, it is like nothing I have ever bought, use this all the time love this product
NJWendy R.
NJWendy R.
Highland home, AL
Review for: Creme Demi
Whenever I go for black to cover my grays this is my go to product it's very affordable and effective at coloring and conditioning my coarse hair
Lacey S.
Lacey S.
Cincinnati, OH
Review for: Creme Demi
I have never used the black color but I have used this brand and it always turns out amazing! It is super easy to use if you aren't a beginner and the color turns out as expected. Over all I am very satisfied with this product.
Joyce S.
Joyce S.
Campos dos Goytacazes - RJ BRASIL
Review for: Creme Demi
Queria muito experimentar, parece cumprir com o prometido. Fora a embalagem perfeita.
😘Rashmi A.
😘Rashmi A.
Review for: Creme Demi
Its sooo good that i dont have any words for it....it moustarizes very well and i loved its experience😍😍
Lynette R.
Lynette R.
Riverview, FL
Is this stuff good? Like does it really work?
Xiomara J.
Xiomara J.
Newark, NJ
Is these work good ? How is third cream ?