Clairol Professional Premium Creme Haircolor uploaded by Tyler S.
12 colors available

BY CLAIROL

Clairol Professional Premium Creme Haircolor creates radiant personalized color that comes alive with healthy, high-reflective shine. see more...

Rose B.
Rose B.
I love this color! I use their permanent 3N in my hair when I'm wanting to refresh my hair and let it get healthy. I have also used their demi-permanent color in my best friend's hair! As a professional colorist, this is my favorite Sally Beauty Supply hair color! :)
Genesis M.
Genesis M.
I'm a first time user with this product and it's the best creme hair color box I've used . I usually go for a brown or blonde ash to color my hair and it's effective in coloring my whole head the color is beautiful multidimensional locks
Tyler S.
Tyler S.
Hobbs, NM
This hair dye has given me great results! The color came out even better than what I expected! Will be buying more from this brand!
Charee M.
Charee M.
I just used the Dark Reddest Blonde, 6RR, today on my natural hair. My hair looks good and I can't wait for the take-down.
Alicia M.
Alicia M.
Dover , DE
I like it a lot the color pay off is great but it takes a while to wash out and it runs after many washes
Joshlyn R.
Joshlyn R.
I recently used this product and it left my hair looking the best it ever has.
Sherry A.
Sherry A.
Brandon
I've been using 6N Dark Blonde, for several years now and love the color.  I have dark brown hair and this color gives me a dark brown with auburn highlights.  It's very affordable and easy to use, not to mention it takes less than an hour from start to finish.
Kayla W.
Kayla W.
Wenatchee
I have my hairstylist ask all the time who did my color and I laugh and say it was me! Great coverage and depth