BY CLAIROL

A permanent liquid color available in 64 shades, ideal for quick application and coloring in between foils. Use for deep conditioning gray coverage, with 84% more conditioning than the leading professional cream. For even more conditioning, mix with Clairol Professional Color Serum.

For excellent gray coverage on resistant gray hair use the Gray Busters NN Series, available in 6 rich shades. Use with Clairol Professional Pure White or Clairoxide developers for best results.

Benefits of Liquicolor Permanente include:

• Deep conditioning gray coverage
  • 64 intermixable shades, including 6 Gray Busters NN shades for resistant grays
  • SOY4PLEX™ formula
  • Simple 1:1 mixing ratio

• I have dark blue hair (Vidal Sassoon midnight muse blue),...1 Answers
  • Is a good product ??9 Answers
  • do you think this is better than other brands? or what br...2 Answers
Vaness E.
Norwood, PA
Review for: 10GN/12G2 LIGHTEST GOLD NEUTRAL BLONDE, #12G BLONDEST BLONDE more...
My mom always uses this hair dye on her hair. She’s been using it since before I was born and I used it in the summer to lighten my hair and it’s a good dye. I gave it 4 stars because I don’t like how it makes our hair look orangey/yellowey and brassy. I like more of the platinum blonde look so I this product doesn’t technically say it doesn’t make it look that way so.
Alyssa H.
Review for: #84N LIGHT NEUTRAL BROWN more...
Having found out that I was receiving the #ClairolProUpgrade VoxBox around a month after taking the initial qualifying quiz, I did not have the same hair color at all by the time this showed up in the mail!  Definitely a downside to VoxBox customization.  For that reason, I decided to forgo the light neutral brown color and test the rest of the Clairol products alongside my own blend of hair color, aiming to touch up my pink/rose gold hair.  I started by adding the Clairol Pure White - Creme Developer - 20 Volume - 16 oz to my personal dye mixture, as well as the Clairol Professional Color Serum  . At first, I didn't understand the exact purpose of the serum, but came to realize (hopefully correctly) that it was essentially doing the same job as the protein filler I would regularly use.  As I began to color my hair, I noticed that it was developing CRAZY fast.  I credit this to the developer and serum, as I've used the exact same color in the past.  I'm really not sure if this is a good or a bad thing.  I made the quick decision upon finishing application to rinse IMMEDIATELY and not allow any further developing time, as the color of the mixture had oxidized to a deep burgundy/black cherry color.  I'm super happy with this split second decision, as I ended up with a beautiful light peach color.  My only concern with the color kit I received as that it planned for a total of 6oz of formula (2oz color + 2oz developer + 2oz serum)  which is just barely enough for my thick, medium to long hair.  After rinsing the dye, I used the Clairol Professional Keratin Rescue Shampoo Mini , Clairol Professional Keratin Rescue Conditioner Mini and Clairol Professional iThrive Split End Repair . These products left my hair feeling soft, but I noticed that they contain sulfates, and therefore might not be the best choice for color treated hair.
LeRai💎 P.
Harrisburg
This is my go to hair color. It covers up all colors of hair. The dye is very pigmented. I dont have to worry about my color fading in 3 days. It stays there for a month.
Sara E.
Madison , TN
Review for: 8GN/27G LIGHT GOLD NEUTRAL BLONDE more...
This was my first time using Clairol Professional Color. I received it free to test. My hair was a medium auburn color before I tested this product (See pictured). I got 8GN in my VoxBox which was considerably lighter and blonder than what I had. So, to prep before using the product, I did a hair mask every night for 3 days before I lightened my hair. I didn't just bleach it because that is really harsh and I was doing it at home myself and I have a lot of hair. I did go from the top left color to the bottom color in 48 hours (which I do not recommend unless you are adept at hair or have really healthy hair). I did 2 "soap caps" (soap cap= bleach,  Clairol Professional BW2 Powder Lightener , developer and shampoo combo) which is less harsh and less likely to result in breakage. After each, I used deep conditioner. Then I toned it because it was super orange and yellow (Sorry, did not take a photo of this because it was horrendous). Last, I used the 8GN and you can see the result. I am absolutely in love with the result. The smell was kind of stronger than I am used to with other color and kind of stung my eyes slightly, but it left my hair still feeling great. It was a liquid, but it wasn't runny and didn't leave a mess. It was easy to apply. I would definitely use this product again for future hair coloring needs.
Pro tip:
Also, use the iThrive shampoo Clairol Professional iThrive Style Soothe Shampoo , conditioner Clairol Professional iThrive Style Soothe Conditioner , and split-end mender Clairol Professional iThrive Split End Repair to keep your hair fabulous!
Victoria H.
Roswell , GA
I received the Clairol Professional Soy 4Ples liquicolor color from Influenster. I was a little hesitant to try a new permanent hair dye product, that's a lot to ask to try out a new product. So before I used the Clairol Professional dye I did a little research, and found that the Clairol Professional is a product of the Wella Corporation. A wave of relief went over me since I use Wella's T18 Toner. With that said I dived right in.
In my box I received everything I needed, the 1 bottle of Soy 4Plex liquicolor 8GN 27G a Light Gold Neutral Blond, 20 Pure White Creme Developer, Color Serum, iThrive Shampoo, Conditioner, Keratin Rescue along with gloves and applicator bottle.
So before I got started I went up to #SallyBeauty and purchased another Liquicolor since I have long thick hair and didn't want to run out in the middle of my dye job.
I followed the instructions on all products and I have to say I'm really surprised with the result. My hair is super shinny, smooth and looks healthier that before trying this product. It covered all my grays along with keeping the definition in my high and low lights. I will definitely use this dye again.
A week after my dye job I tried the iThrive Shampoo and Conditioner both are a keratin rescue products which nourishes your hair. It too left my hair shiny and healthier looking.
Thank you #influenster for sending this great product to try for free.
Lindsay C.
Franklin, TN
Review for: 5GN/35G LIGHTEST GOLD NEUTRAL BROWN more...
I am the type of person who's not afraid to dye their hair -- just ask my friends and family. I've been red, blonde, grey (I LOVED the grey!), and more... lately, though, I've been giving my hair a rest and rockin' my natural color with some faded, grown-out blonde ends. (in the summer, you can pass that off as ombré!) so when the box arrived, I was up for the challenge. I haven't, however, dyed my hair at home in years. the instructions were super easy to understand, and all of the bottles with separate ingredients were easy to combine. I was glad to have plenty of hair dye mix because I was worried that I wasn't the best at applying it. I used nearly all of the color to ensure my hair was soaked in dye. also, I'm glad the color was near my natural shade so it wouldn't be as noticeable if I happened to mess it up. I let the color process for 30min and then rinsed. the color is "lightest gold" and I noticed a red/bronze tint when it was rinsing in the tub. (my hair tends to grab the red from colors really well.) the final color looks great, and it helped add some warmth. the box also included some keratin rescue shampoo, conditioner, and split end repair products -- I'm super excited about those! my hair feels really soft today, and styling it seemed to be better. I don't always treat my hair the best, so the split end repair will be golden. (see what I did there)
Hollie G.
Surprise, AZ
Review for: 3RN/56R MEDIUM BROWN NEUTRAL BROWN more...
I was skeptical and even winced a little when I received my free Liquicolor to test out from Influenster when I saw that it was Clairol. Previously, any time I tried Clairol, my hair would feel like one massive dread after and the color didn't even last. The last time I used Clairol I ended up having to get most of my hair cut off, so traumatizing!
I thought I would do just the underneath of my hair this time so if it didn't turn out, at least I could hide it.
I am blown away at how different and BETTER this dye is! First off, it does have a strong smell, but nowhere near what other dyes smell like. I didn't even have to turn my bathroom vent fan on. Applying it was nice because it's a thicker gel, not soupy or messy. Any dye that touched my skin was easy to wipe away without staining. I let it sit for 45 minutes and then rinsed & washed with the supplied Clairol iThrive Keratin shampoo & conditioner- which made the experience even better! My hair felt so soft and actually HEALTHY after using after the dye! After I towel dried, I used the Clairol iThrive Keratin Rescue Split End Repair and was able to blow dry and straighten my hair with no new flyaways or visible damage from dying. My hair feels so fresh and the color is gorgeous! You've converted me Clairol, thank you!
Chimere S.
Review for: 2N/82N DARK NEUTRAL BROWN more...
This hair color by clairol Professional was very easy to use. I've only colored my own hair a few times but I have done it for others countless times. I'm always paranoid about doing my own. But I have to say this was a pretty easy process. Instructions were clear and direct. The mixture wasn't too strong. It didn't make a mess. The liquid was thick enough that it didn't splatter or spill all over like I have witnessed many times. I'm just glad I don't have bright goldish orange hair anymore. I got my hair died professionally back in June 2016 and asked for burgundy but for some reason my hair came out orange. It was very upsetting but it grew on me. I had been wanting to dye it back to black lately so when I was selected by Influenster to test this product out I was very excited and happy. I think it came out pretty good. I still see a little bit of color but it's no biggie and it could be my fault if I didn't saturate it enough I'm not sure. But as far as color ease of the process and the keratin shampoo conditioner and split end rescue leave in repair cream my hair feels and looks very healthy . Clairol Professional Liquicolor Permanent Hair Color
Linda S.
Mt Sterling, KY
I had high hopes since it said professional on the box. Nope. My gray hair just laughed at it. 2 weeks after coloring, it washed off of my gray hair and I was left with long strands of gray. Back to going to the salon for me.
Amanda N.
port orchard, WA
Love using this color I buy it at Sally beauty supply in violet color comes out great I have natural dark auburn hair and the color comes out beautiful and stays for 4 to 6 weeks easily
Lia S.
Ottawa, ON
At home colours terrify me. Is this damaging to your hair? Is it a permanent colour?
pau 0.
chile santiago colina
Is a good product ??
Ellen E.
Rio de janeiro
Is good?
Diana M.
The smell of this product is good !? Recommended to young people between 17-20 years old !?
Ana Laura C.