Clairol Professional Liquicolor Permanent Hair Color

by Clairol Professional

A permanent liquid color available in 64 shades, ideal for quick application and coloring in between foils. Use for deep conditioning gray coverage, with 84% more conditioning than the leading professional cream. For even more conditioning, mix with Clairol Professional Color Serum.

For excellent gray coverage on resistant gray hair use the Gray Busters NN Series, available in 6 rich shades. Use with Clairol Professional Pure White or Clairoxide developers for best results.

Benefits of Liquicolor Permanente include:

• Deep conditioning gray coverage
  • 64 intermixable shades, including 6 Gray Busters NN shades for resistant grays
  • SOY4PLEX™ formula
  • Simple 1:1 mixing ratio

Should hair be clean and dry before coloring?
Should I base my hair frist with vaseline
Do I have to base my hair with Vaseline
Start your review of Clairol Professional Liquicolor Permanent Hair Color!
Denver, CO
Review for: 8GN/27G LIGHT GOLD NEUTRAL BLONDE
I loved this color. It made all the brassy tones from my lightner touch up vanish! It was super easy to use and I have used other brands this one by far is my favorite. I was not expecting to love the color again. I would buy this product again!
Lobelville, TN
Review for: 2RRV DARK INTENSE RED VIOLET
Use this for my hair when I want it to be blonde and luscious! I love how effective it works and how easy it is for me to use. Much better than going to a salon and paying high end to get my blonde done or my roots touched up.
Webster, TX
Clairol Professional Liquicolor Permanent Hair Color uploaded by Sarah C.
Review for: 6N/86N DARK NEUTRAL BLONDE
Used this hairdye over faded red hair. It didn't do much but lighten some previously lightened areas plus my roots, and made the red areas a bit darker.. now my hair seems more of a mahogany brown color with golden shine. :) So no drastic difference, but I may consider this brand next time I dye my hair!
Review for: 4A/46D LIGHT COOL BROWN
Received this voxbox to review and coming from someone whom has used at home hair dyes forever. This one is GREAT! My hair didn't even feel damaged or smelled horrible afterwards. The color was beautiful and I will continue to use this one going forward
Defuniak Spgs, FL
Review for: 3RN/56R MEDIUM BROWN NEUTRAL BROWN
I liked the product. I left it on longer than it said due to my stubborn grays but it still didn't cover as well as I would have liked. For being called gray buster it didn't bust all of my grays. My hair did feel super healthy and soft after
Decatur, GA
Review for: Clairol Pro Liquicolor Hair Color - #6Rn Dark Red Neutral Blonde (Pack of 6)
This is one of my go to colors. I like to change up my colors according to the seasons and this is my spring and fall color. I never notice any damage when I use this color. I normally get this from Sally's and the price is reasonable. I would recommend this shade for anyone who want's a reddish copper color.
Downey, CA
Review for: Clairol Pro Liquicolor Hair Color - #4g Light Golden Brown (Pack of 2)
This is my overall favorite hair dye of all time. Not only is it affordable but it gives out such a beautiful color. It's like a light brown with a touch of gold that stands out when you're out in the sun. I'm very impressed with clairol!!
Sun City, AZ
Review for: Clairol Pro Liquicolor Hair Color - #8N Light Neutral Blonde (Pack of 2)
These are good in between salon visits, also good toners. I prefer to get my hair done at a salon. Sometimes these have turned brassy on me but that's probably user error. I would purchase again if I absolutely couldn't get into the salon.
Simi Valley, CA
Review for: 8GN/27G LIGHT GOLD NEUTRAL BLONDE
I received this product for free. I really liked this hair dye for my hair. The color took great and actually covered all my greys! I think the scent smelled great and didn't dry out my hair. Will definitely be buying this in the future.
Review for: #84N LIGHT NEUTRAL BROWN
I tried this on my mom since she has gray hair and she loved the color! It was true to its name and was so easy to use! I received this product from Influenster for free for testing purposes. I would definitely recommend this to everyone!
Received from Influenster
Ask a question to the Influenster community...