Clairol Professional Keratin Rescue Shampoo Mini

by Clairol Professional

The color-safe Keratin Rescue System with IntenseCURE™ creates a layer of protection around each hair strand. Regular use of the System provides lasting moisturization strength and protection from damage. Finish your style with Keratin Rescue Split End Repair for shiny, frizz-free hair.

Is there a conditioner to accompany this product? Liking the reviews!
Start your review of Clairol Professional Keratin Rescue Shampoo Mini!
Jazmin A.
Santa Rosa, CA
This shampoo is by far one of the best shampoos I've ever tried! I've been trying to buy more high end shampoos because I thought they would be better for my hair and I tried this one that I got in my Influenster box and my hair felt as smoothe as ever! I want to go buy 100 of these shampoos
Darian S.
Evansville, IN
I was skeptical at buying this product for fear that it was a sham and I was wasting my money. I recently dyed my hair blue after it was pink and black within 2 weeks: Yikes. My hair was making a stringy sound to it when I combed it after a shower, but after one shower of using this shampoo and the conditioner I do notice that my hair is 10x better than it was 5 hours before. I recommend this for anybody who dyes their hair maybe a little too much and needs a little boost.
Yessi T.
Dallas, TX
Clairol Professional Keratin Rescue Shampoo Mini uploaded by Yessi T.
Due To blowdrying, styling products and the heat, my hair seemed so dry And damaged. It was so unhealthy and lacked luster. This shampoo does great even without conditioner. It adds shine and made it soft. If you have thin or fine hair it may make your roots oily. it smells great and makes my hair vibrant
Christina O.
Van nuys, CA
Awesome product and the size makes it great for traveling. It has great quality and smells fantastic. It works great for chemically treated and comor treated hair.
Sheri O.
Monroe, VA
My favorite new shampoo and conditioner! I have "big" hair, it's thick and coarse, usually poofy. This helps to tame my mane! The smell is great, leaves my hair feeling and looking amazing!
Jessica W.
This product is absolutely amazing!!! I just used it on my sister in law after coloring her hair bright pink and after bleaching and then coloring, her hair feels so soft and BETTER than it did before!! Absolutely amazing product and the smell is so great! Would 100% recommend to anyone and everyone!
Tara G.
Pittsburgh, PA
Oh my god! This stuff smells incredible! It makes my hair soft and shiny. It makes my red look so much more vibrant. And have I mentioned the smell! Fruity incredible.
Amanda S.
I received this product in a box and was amazed at how my hair felt after washing it! My roots were no longer oily and my tresses were properly hydrated. The scent was fantastic and the results were long lasting. I was disappointed to go back to my dove. Would definitely purchase.
Cora S.
GRAND Saline, TX
The smell of this shampoo is beyond amazing! I love the way my hair smells. It also makes me hair feel so soft, which is especially needed after I dyed my hair. I am totally buying this stuff again!
Anne B.
Holly Springs, NC
Great shampoo silky feeling going on. Makes my hair so soft and shiny. This also had a great scent which was nice.