BY CLAIROL #19 in Hair Bleach & Lighteners

Clairol Kaleidocolors Powder Lightener lifts and and tones in one simple step! Kaleidocolors take just 10 minutes to develop, so you can lighten and tone your busiest clients in one step. see more...

Briana E.
Gibsonton , FL
This is a tonal powder bleach and works very well lifts high levels of color it is very similar to the salon care brand . I would recommend this to anyone who has darker hair that wants to be a lighter level this toner bleach will help eliminate brassiness in hair
Yhanice P.
Rialto, CA
I love using this bleach to color my hair. The toner is perfect to prevent brassiness and it lift the hair fast. I also doesn't leave the hair feeling dull, gummy, or dry . Its not the BEST on the market buts a good cheaper alternative. Also it carries a variety of levels so you can achieve the desired color you are aiming for .
Amanda M.
Moses Lake, WA
Easy to use and is cheap at a hair supply store. If I remember right this smells kinda like blue berries. It's bleach though so yeah it still sinks. If you know what you are doing buy some of these so much better than box bleach kits.
Jenissa B.
Lancaster , PA
Yes this product I used to do highlights and I would say I was pretty satisfied with this item it worked pretty fast & the color was definitely great.. I would use again if I decide to get highlights again '
Alyssa S.
Endicott, Ny
Very good bleach, very strong for too. I used this for a bleach bath and it worked great. I am always weary of bleach but this stuff does its job. Didn't kill my hair either. Overall good product.
Lauren R.
Jacksonville , NC
I truly love this color. It makes me feel like a rock star. I can rock it through the end of my locks or throughout. Either way, it's amazing! Way better than other colors I've tried.
Juree S.
Wallins Creek, KY
This is a good cheap lightened if you're wanting to go blonde. It lightened my hair fairly fast and didn't damage it at all. I would highly recommend this product.
Mari G.
Granada Hills, CA
Strips color perfectly doesn't need much time to develop which is nice so it doesn't break your hair. I recommend two packets for medium hair.
Keisha L.
Summerville, SC
This is all I use to lighten my hair. I color my hair my self and this one has never did me wrong so I will keep using this item,
Melissa R.
Austin, TX
Best bleach Ive ever used. This is my go to bleach. It's gets your hair the lightest shade of blonde and it doesn't really burn.