BY CLAIROL

Clairol Kaleidocolors Powder Lightener lifts and and tones in one simple step! Kaleidocolors take just 10 minutes to develop, so you can lighten and tone your busiest clients in one step. see more...

Yhanice P.
Rialto, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love using this bleach to color my hair. The toner is perfect to prevent brassiness and it lift the hair fast. I also doesn't leave the hair feeling dull, gummy, or dry . Its not the BEST on the market buts a good cheaper alternative. Also it carries a variety of levels so you can achieve the desired color you are aiming for .
Amanda M.
Longview, WA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Easy to use and is cheap at a hair supply store. If I remember right this smells kinda like blue berries. It's bleach though so yeah it still sinks. If you know what you are doing buy some of these so much better than box bleach kits.
Jenissa M.
Lancaster , PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Yes this product I used to do highlights and I would say I was pretty satisfied with this item it worked pretty fast & the color was definitely great.. I would use again if I decide to get highlights again '
Alyssa S.
Endicott, Ny
Beauty Junkie Expert
Very good bleach, very strong for too. I used this for a bleach bath and it worked great. I am always weary of bleach but this stuff does its job. Didn't kill my hair either. Overall good product.
Lauren R.
Jacksonville, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
I truly love this color. It makes me feel like a rock star. I can rock it through the end of my locks or throughout. Either way, it's amazing! Way better than other colors I've tried.
Juree S.
Wallins Creek, KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a good cheap lightened if you're wanting to go blonde. It lightened my hair fairly fast and didn't damage it at all. I would highly recommend this product.
Mari G.
Granada Hills, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Strips color perfectly doesn't need much time to develop which is nice so it doesn't break your hair. I recommend two packets for medium hair.
keisha l.
summerville, SC
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is all I use to lighten my hair. I color my hair my self and this one has never did me wrong so I will keep using this item,
Melissa R.
Austin, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Best bleach Ive ever used. This is my go to bleach. It's gets your hair the lightest shade of blonde and it doesn't really burn.
Tara P.
Jasper
Beauty Junkie Expert
It wasn't as bright as i thought it would be and can be rather messy. I think the color chart is off on what to expect