Clairol Professional iThrive™ Color Vibrancy Conditioner uploaded by Amanda J.Clairol Professional iThrive™ Color Vibrancy Conditioner uploaded by Aerial G.

BY CLAIROL

iThrive™ Color Vibrancy Conditioner is specifically formulated with ChromaLOCK™ to deliver lasting nourishment for colored hair.

• Delivers lasting nourishment
  • Prevents hair color fading
  • Creates a layer of protection around each hair strand

Angel T.
Dsrt Hot Spgs, CA
Conditioner smells really good hair was really soft after used it's a good amount of product that I got I would use this again when I get a chance i have damage hair so it made my hair feel fabulous I would recommend after dying hair to use
Hannah A.
Bovey, MN
Like I said with the shampoo, it's just like any other drugstore color shampoo.. plus it was kinda running and the consistency reminded me of suave conditioner. It does make your hair very soft and is gentle on color!!
Nik A.
This conditioner isn't so bad. I was sent it for free and altho I've never seen a difference in vibrancy of my hair color it still makes my hair feel soft and healthy after using it.
lis C.
worcester, MA
This conditioner came in an voxbox from influester thanks so much it leaves my hair so silky and smooth I absolute loved it so much O would buy it and recomend it to everyone
Amanda J.
Menifee, CA
This is the best for after color its making my hair feel so soft and you can tell it makes you hair very vibrant and has the best smell i cant wait to buy more !
Carly C.
Lawrenceburg, KY
Made my hair super soft and my hands too which I've never had happen! Keeps your color in very well and I would purchase for sure. (Got this product free trial)
Corissa M.
Las Vegas, NV
I honestly love the smell of it! I do wish it was a little more thick, it seems a bit watered down, but does help lock color in for an extra week or two!
Kymbrli D.
Lubbock, TX
Absolutely loved how this made my hair feel and it smells amazing! Definitely will buy more when i run out. I got it complimentary from influenster!
Samantha B.
meriden, CT
this conditioner has helped keep my color nice and it's been helping make me hair soft and manageable. I definitely am going to need a new bottle!!
Seerat K.
Received it from Influenster for testing purposes and I love this stuff!! It brings out shine to my hair and everything.
Tasha B.
We're these products located?