Clairol Professional iThrive™ Color Vibrancy Conditioner uploaded by Amanda J.Clairol Professional iThrive™ Color Vibrancy Conditioner uploaded by Aerial G.

BY CLAIROL

iThrive™ Color Vibrancy Conditioner is specifically formulated with ChromaLOCK™ to deliver lasting nourishment for colored hair.

• Delivers lasting nourishment
  • Prevents hair color fading
  • Creates a layer of protection around each hair strand

Ashley G.
Sylacauga, AL
So I got the clairol box and the dye was fantastic, lasted long and didn't bleed or stain however it faded around a month which is expected with as much as I wash my hair. The real star of this box was the shampoo and conditioner. I still use it even after re dying my hair from pink to brown. It makes my hair so silky and smooth and smells amazing. The amount of damage it has reversed in my hair in such a short amount of time in unbelievable too. I'm so happy with this product. I stocked up at the store the other day for myself to have more and Christmas gifts to all my girlfriends.
Jessica D.
Westbrook, ME
I received this product for free from influenster in the clairol flare me bold hair challenge vox box

I absolutely love this conditioner! It is very light while also being extremely hydrating which is perfect for my damaged color treated hair! It was one of my absolute favorite products from this box because of how nice it made my hair feel and how incredible it smells!
Rhiannon V.
Albuquerque, NM
I would love to try the power to the purple or rose to the occasion. Their all so pretty!!!! I would love to win the Clairol professional Flare me bold hair challenge #Influenster!!!! I want to try a new bold pretty color especially for the winter try a new look 😘😊👍
Jessica W.
This conditioner smells absolutely amazing and leaves hair feeling silky and smooth. I cut, bleached and colored my sister in laws hair and her hair is super thick and dense and it felt amazing afterwards. I would definitely recommend this conditioner!
Victoria W.
This conditioner is very refreshing! It smells great and it doesn’t leave my hair feeling sticky. It makes my hair easier to detangle. It was also safe for my hair and left my bleached hair feeling softer than normal.
Bethany L.
Love the way this product smells!!! It’s a very good conditioner as well. I think for the price point and how it smells it’s worth it lol also pair it with the shampoo! Overall I’m satisfied with the product!
Tara B.
Clementon, NJ
I am so in love with this product. I was sent a box with this shampoo and conditioner, as well as color me blush hair dye with gloves developer and even a glaze for the last step. (Thanks Influenster) Unfortunately I did not get my bosses approval to hair pink hair in the office,  so until I have a decent amount of time off of work and am actually able to post about the hair dye itself, I figured I would at least comment on how amazing these other hair products are. I am a person that dyes my hair and suffers from dry tangled knots. With this conditioner I am able to successfully get a comb through it. It feels softer and even looks it. Did I mention the smell? Unreal, as if I left a salon. I looked up online how much the prices would be if I had purchased it and they run about 8 dollars a bottle. You would get more than your money's worth. This is my new favorite, go to hair products. Must buy !
Dharma Karena E.
Soperton, GA
My hair is so silky and bouncy, it smells great. J don't have an itchy scalp, nor is it oily. I recommend this brand of shampoo and conditioner, and I will always use it.
Aerial G.
Carthage, MS
Clairol Professional iThrive™ Color Vibrancy Conditioner >>> this product is fantastic! It leaves my hair so soft & silky. It smells like an absolute dream. The packaging is so nice & sleek. I love squeeze tubes & pumps for shampoo & conditioner bc it is SO convenient. I received this product complimentary for reviewing purposes in a voxbox FREE from Influenster. Although these products were free, this is my 100% honest review.
Cheljha L.
I will say that I don't think using this conditioner makes much of a difference than using my regular conditioner, just because the dye really didn't get much color on my hair. I will say that it smells really really good. But I do also have a problem that I have to put like 2 -3 times more on my hair than I regularly do. My one bad thing is that it leaves my scalp really fry,wich leads to dandruff
Tasha B.
We're these products located?