Clairol Professional iThrive™ Color Vibrancy Conditioner

by Clairol Professional

iThrive™ Color Vibrancy Conditioner is specifically formulated with ChromaLOCK™ to deliver lasting nourishment for colored hair.

• Delivers lasting nourishment
  • Prevents hair color fading
  • Creates a layer of protection around each hair strand

We're these products located?
Start your review of Clairol Professional iThrive™ Color Vibrancy Conditioner!
How would you rate this product?
Jessica D.
Westbrook, ME
I received this product for free from influenster in the clairol flare me bold hair challenge vox box

I absolutely love this conditioner! It is very light while also being extremely hydrating which is perfect for my damaged color treated hair! It was one of my absolute favorite products from this box because of how nice it made my hair feel and how incredible it smells!

Angela G.
I was sent this item for testing purposes only and absolutely fell in love with it. It is amazing and makes my hair feel amazing after each wash I recommend this to everyone who loves trying new things
Maria C.
Waterford, MI
BEST. CONDITIONER. EVERRRRR. never have I EVER had such a great smelly and perfecting conditioner like this. I literally search every store I go to so I can find it lol. 10/10 I ALWAYS recommend.
Sami J.
Brooklyn, NY
This conditioner keeps my super damaged hair really soft and supple. It is pretty affordable, and works really quickly. You can leave it in longer for a deeper condition if you have damaged or dry hair
Isabel R.
I received this complimentary product in my Influenster voxbox and I'm super impressed by it so far! I can usually be very critical of conditioners but this one gave me a good feeling just after smelling it. It is so moisturizing and my hair quickly absorbs the product within 2-3 minutes. I rinse all my conditioners in cold water and I had no issues with residue or having to double rinse with this product. Also the smell makes me feel like I've just gone to the salon to get a wash which I'm obsessed with!! If you have colored hair and want to give it a try I would definitely recommend!
Rhiannon V.
Albuquerque, NM
I would love to try the power to the purple or rose to the occasion. Their all so pretty!!!! I would love to win the Clairol professional Flare me bold hair challenge #Influenster!!!! I want to try a new bold pretty color especially for the winter try a new look 😘😊👍
lindsey S.
Cincinnati, OH
I️ received this product free from Influenster in the Clairol FLARE Me Voxbox. I️ have dyed blonde hair and this product made the ends of my hair almost shimmery in the sunlight. Combined with the matching shampoo, my hair colour is noticeably more vibrant and keeps i️t looking fresher for longer. As far as moisturization, i️t does the job but it’s not a holy grail. I️ probably will repurchase it.
Emily E.
This isn’t the most moisturizing shampoo I’ve ever tried, but it makes my over-bleached hair feel nice and soft, which is an accomplishment in and of itself. Because this conditioner is so light, I think it would be perfect for before a blow out, when you want the extra volume. I received this product for free from influenster.
celine A.
i cannot tell a lie, this conditioner is in my top five because it's so smooth and not only did it deranged my hair but my wigs as well. my hair was pretty soft afterwards and the smell was actually pretty good
Eryn M.
Jackson, MS
This is definitely a new favorite! I have already used the bottle in my box and bought a new one! It leaves my hair feeling so soft and silky with less and less tangles each time I use it!