Clairol Professional iThrive™ Color Vibrancy Conditioner uploaded by Amanda J.Clairol Professional iThrive™ Color Vibrancy Conditioner uploaded by Aerial G.

BY CLAIROL

iThrive™ Color Vibrancy Conditioner is specifically formulated with ChromaLOCK™ to deliver lasting nourishment for colored hair.

• Delivers lasting nourishment
  • Prevents hair color fading
  • Creates a layer of protection around each hair strand

Isabel R.
Imperial Bch, CA
I received this complimentary product in my Influenster voxbox and I'm super impressed by it so far! I can usually be very critical of conditioners but this one gave me a good feeling just after smelling it. It is so moisturizing and my hair quickly absorbs the product within 2-3 minutes. I rinse all my conditioners in cold water and I had no issues with residue or having to double rinse with this product. Also the smell makes me feel like I've just gone to the salon to get a wash which I'm obsessed with!! If you have colored hair and want to give it a try I would definitely recommend!
lindsey s.
I️ received this product free from Influenster in the Clairol FLARE Me Voxbox. I️ have dyed blonde hair and this product made the ends of my hair almost shimmery in the sunlight. Combined with the matching shampoo, my hair colour is noticeably more vibrant and keeps i️t looking fresher for longer. As far as moisturization, i️t does the job but it’s not a holy grail. I️ probably will repurchase it.
Emily N.
Boston, MA
This isn’t the most moisturizing shampoo I’ve ever tried, but it makes my over-bleached hair feel nice and soft, which is an accomplishment in and of itself. Because this conditioner is so light, I think it would be perfect for before a blow out, when you want the extra volume.

I received this product for free from influenster.
Aimee T.
Norwood, PA
I like this product. It seems to do fairly well on my hair. It makes it feel soft and smooth. I use it in combination with the shampoo. I’ve only been using it for a couple weeks but I do like it. I wouldn’t say it’s much different than most conditioners though. I absolutely love the smell too.
Taylor L.
Poway, CA
I really love the smell and the way this conditioner makes my hair shine. It is better than most because it keeps my hair shiny and soft for days. I really love this conditioner because it keeps my hair color in tact and I know it is protecting my hair color.
Sami J.
Brooklyn, NY
This conditioner keeps my super damaged hair really soft and supple. It is pretty affordable, and works really quickly. You can leave it in longer for a deeper condition if you have damaged or dry hair
Angela G.
I was sent this item for testing purposes only and absolutely fell in love with it. It is amazing and makes my hair feel amazing after each wash I recommend this to everyone who loves trying new things
Eryn M.
Jackson, MS
This is definitely a new favorite! I have already used the bottle in my box and bought a new one! It leaves my hair feeling so soft and silky with less and less tangles each time I use it!
Brianna G.
Birmingham, AL
I LOVE LOVE LOVE THIS. it smells so good. It helps the color stay in longer. It worked so well with my hair. I have dry scalp. I got it free from Influenster. I was so satisfied with this product. I will definitely be buying it.
celine a.
i cannot tell a lie, this conditioner is in my top five because it's so smooth and not only did it deranged my hair but my wigs as well. my hair was pretty soft afterwards and the smell was actually pretty good
Tasha B.
We're these products located?