Clairol Professional iThrive Style Soothe Treatment uploaded by Cyndi R.

BY CLAIROL

Clairol Professional iThrive Style Soothe Treatment, part of the iThrive Style Soothe System, is specifically formulated with StylEASE to soothe over-styled, unmanageable hair. see more...

Remy Z.
Hamburg, NY
I absolutely love this hair mask! I got it for free at Sally Beauty about a month ago and I'm definitely going to purchase it when I run out! It has a nice scent and makes my hair feel incredibly soft after rinsing - I let it sit in my hair for about 10 minutes and it's really helped heal my damaged, bleached hair. I've noticed my hair also feels stronger and less brittle since using this product! ✨
Cyndi R.
Raleigh, NC
Not bad at all! My hair was in terrible shape 2 months ago. I had been bleaching and recovering from the bleaching and this definitely helped bring me back from straw. I did need a haircut, but this honestly did help so much. It saved me having to cut more hair, thank God. My hair was bad so I used it every time I shampooed which is really only 2-3 times a week but it did a lot to help. Try it out!
Heather H.
Stoneville, NC
An awesome product by itself but it's even better when paired with the shampoo and conditioner. Wonderful scent, leaves hair feeling silky and more manageable. Very affordable, I get mine at Sally Beauty Supply. I have dry, thick, and wavy hair and this helps my hair in so many ways.
Brittany J.
Interlachen, FL
Love this and the way it smells and leavs my hair feeling soft and smooth I just wish it was in a pump bottle or something else