BY CLAIROL

iThrive™ Keratin Rescue Split End Repair is a lightweight finishing crème formulated with Panthenol. It leaves dry, damaged hair smooth and frizz-free, all the way to the ends.

Leah F.
Leah F.
Dallas, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
My hair was very dry when I used this product and I have two different colors in my hair currently. I struggle with moisture and frizz due to the temperature. I was very surprised with how much I love  this product. It smells AMAZING! Also, my hair was very moisturized (all day long and even the following morning) and my hair didn't frizz throughout the day. It's a light product, easy to use, style, and go! I'd definitely recommend. I received this product for free in my #voxbox.
Jessica W.
Jessica W.
Beckley, WV
Beauty Junkie Expert
I thankfully received this in my Clairol Professional Liquicolor VoxBox from @Influenster! My hair is very dry and damaged from frequent hair coloring and not getting my hair cut regularly. Normally combing through my hair and styling was a nightmare. After just one use of this product my hair felt so luscious and manageable. This made my hair way easier to comb through, ad styling is now a dream. This hydrated my hair so much! The scent is very nice as it reminds me of something used in the salon, even my boyfriend commented on the smell. I plan on continuing to use this product!
Samantha M.
Samantha M.
Gahanna, OH
Loved this VoXBox for the Clairol Professional dye kit! Unfortunately the color it came with turned my ash blonde hair into a yellow/orange rather than gold on a strand test I did. My hair is very porous and is half bleached, the iThrive Keratin split end rescue is amazing! I'm never one to use hair products but I use this every time after I wash my hair. It leaves my hair less frizzy, and defines my natural waves so much more , it smells good and leaves it feels so soft.
Rebecca C.
Rebecca C.
citrus spgs, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I Thrive Split End was an amazing addition to the Clairol Pro color box I received complimentary  from Influenster for my honest review.  I always have dry brittle hair and increased split ends after I color my hair at home or in the salon.  This whole system did not do that to my hair.  It was simply amazing.  I used the I thrive split end right after I colored my hair and it left me hair light, silky and super soft.  I really couldn't have asked for a better hair coloring. #Influenster #voxbox #ClairolProUpgrade
Allie C.
Allie C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Probably THE best drugstore deep conditioning treatment I've EVER encountered! I got this in a Voxbox and used it to deep condition the hair swatches I colored in testing the main product, then passed it along to my daughter for long term testing. The week before the Voxbox arrived, we bleached her hair blonde and it was in desperate need of deep conditioning. She has used it quite a bit and LOVES it. I can tell a huge difference in the moisture level of her hair. It is awesome! Also, it smells sooooo good!
Heather A.
Heather A.
Mesa, AZ
Finally got my #voxbox from influensters and this little gem was in my kit. My hair is very dry, I color it, I don't get it cut often, and I ride motorcycles. So needless to say my hair is a mess. I absolutely hate putting creams in my hair after showers because 99% of the time my hair feels greasy, heavy and looks like I dumped mouse on it so it looks forever wet. This is the 1% I've been looking for! It feels light, not oily or greasy and made my hair look healthier than it has looked in a long time.
Flor L.
Flor L.
Beauty Junkie Expert
OMG THIS IS A MIRACLE WORKER!!! I didn't read the instructions the first time so I washed it off. After using it properly and leaving it in my hair and styling it as usual, it was amazing. I HIGHLY recommend this. It leaves your ends feeling so soft and healthy. Best thing of all, there's no residue after it comes off. Not greasy either. I also used it instead of using anti-frizz or mousse. It was AMAZING. I'm def looking forward to buying this. THANKS YOu!
Lindsay S.
Lindsay S.
Odem, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
I received this Clairol iThrive Keratin Rescue Shampoo & Conditioner, and the iThrive Keratin Rescue Split End Treatment for free as part of my Influenster VoxBox. I have to say, I am very pleased with the results! My hair has been saved!!! It feels silky smooth! I will definitely be purchasing this in the future! #haircare #splitendtreatment #shampoo #conditioning #keratin #ithrive #ClairolProUpgrade @Clairol_Pro #Contest @Influenster #Sponsored
Cheyenne C.
Cheyenne C.
Mamaroneck, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I used to work at Sally Beauty Supply and this was a free item for employees one month. The smell is great in the ithrive line and I always got compliments on how good my hair smelled. This product left my hair feeling soft and silky and became a regular in my post shower routine. While I don't think any product can actually repair split ends, I do think this product can help to reduce the likelihood of getting them in the first place
Ami S.
Ami S.
Milwaukee, WI
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have silver hair in medium length and my hair is not only damaged, or coarse but thick as well. I use this Everytime I get out the shower honestly. Not only does it smell good but when my hair dries my ends seem to be instantly hydrated and healthier looking. It also seems to help make my hair grow faster as well but it could just be me!! I'm on my 4th bottle. Definitely worth the price and little does go a long away.