BY CLAIROL

iThrive™ Keratin Rescue Split End Repair is a lightweight finishing crème formulated with Panthenol. It leaves dry, damaged hair smooth and frizz-free, all the way to the ends.

• Clairol Professional iThrive Split End Repair or Garnier...8 Answers
  • It says don't wash it out after you apply, what happens i...11 Answers
  • Has anyone seen a difference in their split ends? I know ...9 Answers
shanygne B.
sunrise, FL
This product saved my curls and I am so happy! A week before using this product I bleached and toned my hair. In result it messed up my natural curly hair pattern. It was very thick and healthy but is a little dry. After bleaching my hair was thinner at the bottoms andstruggled to curl.After using my deep protien treatment I used the iThrive product with my usual hair stayling product just like the directions said on the bottle.Scent 5/5 I love the scent! It is lightly perfumed and smells like you just walked out the salon. Its not over powering and mixes well with other scents from products.Texture 5/5 Awesome! not to sticky or thick. It is very light and does not mess with the other products I put in my hair to style. Because my hair is thinner at the bottom I am happy the weight of the product was light because it did not weight down my curls.Durability 5/5 I feel like this is the first time I feel this way about a product. I went to 2 parites, danced all night, went to the beach 2 times (spring break) and I had no frizz! Usually by the time the humitidy hits my hair from sweating or the salty air from the beach it starts to frizz! In this case my hair kept its curls and looked great! They were very hydrated and had a nice natural shine to them.Usually I sleep with a silk wrap on my head to keep my curls together but I decided to test it out with out the silk cap. My hair was just as great as the time I went to sleep.How I used the product: 1.Did a nice wash and left a protien treatment in. (Ive been usuing this treatment for a while so I know that iThrive was the reason for the great outcome)2.Washed out the treatment, parted my hair in four sections and applied the product on my damp hair from root to end. I used about a quarter size for each section because my hair is pretty long.3. I styled my hair and I let it air dry!4. This was the best thing I ever did for my hair!!! I will put a photo after I got out of the first party I attended :)
Kayla R.
Harrisburg, PA
This product is wonderful! At first I'll be honest, im a women of color and when I received this I was like, there's no way this is going to work in my hair. I gave it a try anyway and boy was I pleasantly surprised. I have 3b, 4c, high porosity fine hair and super sensitive scalp. My hair tends to get dried out easily (due to the high porosity), it breaks easily (because it is fine and porous), and my scalp reacts negatively very quickly with chemicals and fragrances in allot of products. This can cause severe burning, itching, flakes even scabing on my scalp. When I use this product at first I noticed just how much moisture and slip it gave my hair. You can tell when u use it that it has allot of water as well as other moisturizers in it. It's not thick and creamy but loose yet it still holds its shape. Immediately after using this product (one application) my hair feels moisturized, detangled and best of all streghnthened!! I have used it over a months time and it has not once caused any irritation. Im so excited about this product. I will definitely be buying more. It is now apart of my regimen. I highly recommend this to those with similar hair issues as mine. I received this through influenster so im not sure how much it costs, but im sure it's worth it.
Aja M.
Warwick, NY
Having curly hair always makes hair product shopping a daunting task which makes me extra happy to have received the  Clairol Professional iThrive Split End Repair   in my VoxBox! It's really great for flat twists and makes my hair shiny when I use it while my hair is damp. Although I don't really have split ends I can see a visible difference in shine and frizz. I co-washed my hair, towel dried it, added a generous amount of product, then brushed it with a paddle brush and let my hair air dry. I only gave it a 4/5 stars because I think this type of product should be at least 12 oz instead of 5.1 oz.
Brittany T.
Antioch, TN
I received this product free from Influenster for testing purposes. Clairol's iThrive Split End Repair was an pretty decent product. I have locs so I don't really worry too much about split ends, but realize the importance of hydration and keeping my hair as healthy as possible.

The split end repair smells amazing and is light on the hair so I don't leave feeling as thought I've put really heavy product in my hair. This product makes the texture of my locs softer and healthier looking. I would definitely purchase the product and incorporate it into my hair regime.
Jennifer C.
STILLWATER, OK
I actually liked this product more than I expected to. Though I didn't feel like it sealed my ends as well as I wanted, it really did act as a nice, light leave-in conditioner that didn't weigh my hair down. It also added slip that helped me brush out my hair. Also, I used a lot of it and didn't have a residue that was felt and the product was still in my hair. The scent is not unpleasant though it was very strong. It also didn't react with other styling products so that was nice. I would definitely try more of this with different scents.
Amber L.
I recieved it free from Influenester to try out. It's kind of watery... thought it would be thicker since you don't rinse it out. So I use it while the hair is still wet. I must say... it leaves your hair feeling very soft! it's been about a month... but it seems to have improved the hair a little bit. I wish it had a little more oil base to it, but non the less I will be purchasing it when I run out.
Pamella F.
Richmond
When I saw this in my dazzle box I immediately turned it over to read the ingredients. Most of which were fillers, things to make it creamy, and keratin was the very last ingredient. The fact that it’s marketed as a split end mender is misleading. Nothing can mend split ends permanently, it can only “glue” them together temporarily until you shampoo again. And anything that is encasing your hair to that extent is keeping moisture from being absorbed. Sorry guys, but this was a miss.Clairol Professional iThrive Split End Repair
Chakirah K.
I received this item for testing purposes from Influenster. This product smells so wonderful. I am very selective on what I put on my hair. I have been natural my whole life. This cuts down on the split ends as well as the frizz when blow dryer or styled. This is most definitely a product I will continue to use.Clairol Professional iThrive Split End Repair
Roxanne Y.
iThrive was very runny and didn't expect it to come out of the packaging so fast. I'd suggest putting the spout on top so that you have to consciously turn it over to control the amount you want instead of a squeeze bottle. The smell isn’t the best, kind of has a chemical smell, maybe it’s just a lack of other added scents to mask the base product.
Audrey W.
Steelton, PA
I tried this product 2 days ago and I can say that I am still impressed by the way it made my hair feel. My hair has been damaged and often after washing, conditioning and moisturizing it I find that I have to re-moisturize my hair if not the next day the day after. Because it will be very dry and dull looking.  As of right now my hair still feels moisturized, soft and is far from dull it has a very lite shine. My son keeps telling me my hair smells good and I can agree it does. The bottle is very convenient and easy to use no pump which will make it easy to use if in the shower. I will be purchasing this product when I run out. I received Clairol Professional iThrive Split End Repair free for my honest opinion. In the Influenster Voxbox and I am so appreciative of the chance to try and review this wonderful product Thank you. #DazzleVoxBox #iThrive #ClairolProfessional
Telia W.
Conway, AR
It says don't wash it out after you apply, what happens if you do? just curious.
Serena E.
Has anyone seen a difference in their split ends? I know the real way to treat split ends is to cut them/ get a trim. Even when I get a trim I still feel like my ends split and I’m back where I started.. I want to try out a good product but don’t know what. Any tips help.
Bárbara F.