BY CLAIROL

iThrive™ Keratin Rescue Split End Repair is a lightweight finishing crème formulated with Panthenol. It leaves dry, damaged hair smooth and frizz-free, all the way to the ends.

lindsey s.
I️ received this product free from Influenster to try in the Clariol FLARE Me Voxbox. I am pretty low-maintenance in my daily hair routine so I️ am new to using products in my hair after I️ shower (besides heat protectant if I️ am styling i️t). This product smells great and I️ immediately noticed a difference after applying i️t in my wet hair—after i️t dried, my hair looked soft, i️t tamed all my frizz, and the ends of my hair looked like I️ had just gotten a haircut. I️ use this every time I️ was my hair and i️t makes a huge difference in how tame i️t is and how ‘model off-duty’ i️t looks even just when i️t airdries. I️ love this and will most like repurchase once I️ run out!
Aerial G.
Florence, AL
Clairol Professional iThrive Split End Repair >>> my new must have!! :) this product is fantastic! It leaves my hair so soft & silky. It smells like an absolute dream. It makes combing through my hair easier as well. I have fine, straight hair. When I let my hair air dry, this product keeps it tame & manageable, when I style it with heat, this product keeps it nice & sleek for a nice finished style! I will repurchase this when I run out! The packaging is so nice & sleek. I love squeeze tubes & pumps bc it is just SO convenient. I received this product complimentary for reviewing purposes in a voxbox FREE from Influenster. Although these products were free, this is my 100% honest review.
Emily N.
Brighton, MA
I received this product complimentary in an Influenster VoxBox. I think this is a great styling product for smoothing out your ends, but isn't ideal for the root area. It is best used in combination with a leave in conditioner or detangling spray.
Samantha M.
Gahanna, OH
Loved this VoXBox for the Clairol Professional dye kit! Unfortunately the color it came with turned my ash blonde hair into a yellow/orange rather than gold on a strand test I did. My hair is very porous and is half bleached, the iThrive Keratin split end rescue is amazing! I'm never one to use hair products but I use this every time after I wash my hair. It leaves my hair less frizzy, and defines my natural waves so much more , it smells good and leaves it feels so soft.
Rebecca C.
citrus spgs, FL
I Thrive Split End was an amazing addition to the Clairol Pro color box I received complimentary  from Influenster for my honest review.  I always have dry brittle hair and increased split ends after I color my hair at home or in the salon.  This whole system did not do that to my hair.  It was simply amazing.  I used the I thrive split end right after I colored my hair and it left me hair light, silky and super soft.  I really couldn't have asked for a better hair coloring. #Influenster #voxbox #ClairolProUpgrade
Lea S.
Poughkeepsie, NY
I received this to try for free in exchange for my honest review. And I must say I love it! I noticed a difference in my hair in just one use. It looked healthier and was much easier to manage. On top of that, it smells so amazing! Would highly recommend.
Jayme G.
Chula Vista , CA
I got this product as apart of a clairol voxbox to sample free. It is an amazing product. The smell is first thing that hits you, and it's amazing. You get a really good size amount in the package which is also great. It left my hair feeling so soft and smooth. I will definitely recommend, and hope I can find more to restock my own!
Ashley G.
Sylacauga, AL
I have used many products for my damaged full hair and spent a lot of money on some that didn't do half as good as this did. First off it smells like candy. Secondly my hair almost looks brand new. And third my hair has been dyed and bleached beyond repair and this actually repaired the damage done. I'm very happy with this product
Jessica D.
Westbrook, ME
I've been loving the iThrive Split End Repair from Clairol! I got it in my Flare Me hair dye voxbox and I have to say it was one of my favorite things in the box! It smells absolutely WONDERFUL and it has been keeping my hair smooth and hydrated since I last colored it! I love to use it in my hair after I wash it!
Nikky S.
Loving This Split End Repair Cream. It Made My Hair So Soft & Easy To Style. My Hair Looks So Healthy. I Love It & It Smells Amazing! I Received This Product In Complimentary From Influenster For Testing Purposes, However All Opinions Are My Own.