Clairol Professional iThrive Color Vibrancy Shampoo uploaded by Dariyn W.Clairol Professional iThrive Color Vibrancy Shampoo uploaded by Brittney M.

BY CLAIROL

Clairol Professiona iThrive Color Vibrancy Shampoo is specifically formulated with ChromaLOCK to help prevent fading and shifting of haircolor and enhance shine. see more...

Aimee T.
Norwood, PA
I have been using this on my recently dyed hair for about two weeks now and I do believe it is working well to keep the color of my hair vibrant. It isn’t heavy on my hair and it smells amazing. Using it in combination with the conditioner seems to be preserving my color well. It’s not a miracle treatment but it’s good for the price!
Jayme G.
San Diego , CA
I LOVE this product. Along with the conditioner. They smell amazing. Seriously spend most of my day smelling my hair. My husband even made a comment on the smell. It's that good!
It also leaves my hair feeling soft, as well as the vibrant color lasting longer. I don't notice as much color run with this shampoo.
If they made these in large pump size... I would buy them. Definitely recommend!
celine a.
very very surprised how this shampoo did on my hair. honestly wasn't sure it would feel or look good on my hair but it went well, especially since i've had this color in my hair for a year already.
Brittney M.
I received this brand of product in a voxbox. And knew I need this shampoo in a full size. When I went to Sally I discover this had it a color protoct for a reasonable price if you were to buy one at target. 7 bucks. And wow do I love the way this product has brought life back to my red hair, and normally shampoo really take and strip my hair from all the oil to make it feel dry and this stuff really all up hair and makes it healthy again and my hair just feel so great after using this.
Micajah C.
Elyria, OH
So this was sent to me in my September VoxBox and I say I am so pleased! The only thing i was dissapkinted about was that the cap on this item is very very weak. Like I laid it in my bag and a couple days later when I was ready to wash my hair it had leaked put everywhere. I was very upset. But the product itself is like the best product ever. I will never go and buy shampoo and conditioner again from anyone else but this company because their product makes my hair one so healthy and two it smells soo good and three my hair was so moist !! So happy with Thr!ve
Dariyn W.
Gardiner, NY
I received both this product and the conditioner for free from Influenster. I've never used a color protecting shampoo or conditioner before, so I wasn't quite sure what to expect from this. I used both for the first time last night and they made my hair feel so great. I am so happy with these products, and I will definitely be buying them in the future.

I am dying my hair green today, so I will update in a week or two with how well it works with my hair colored.

Edit: I've been using this product for about a week now, and it's just great. A lot of times when I color my hair, the first five+ showers after, the color just bleeds out, especially when I shampoo. Since I've been using this product, my hair has felt so great. I haven't the color has started to fade, or bleed, or anything at all. I really recommend this product to anyone with color treated hair. Also, it smells just amazing.
Jenna Q.
Land O Lakes, FL
The bomb.com smells amazing and does everything is pronounces itself to do. I would definitely recommend it and purchase it again. This shampoo leaves your hair so soft and shiny. I’ve already gotten so many compliments on the shine and smell!
Elizabeth W.
Reddick, FL
This shampoo took my red hair from a blah to a wow! It's shine and vibrance after using this product was stunning and I fell in love with the color all over again. Definitely a good buy if you color your hair.
Kaitlyn B.
Moore, OK
I bought this on a whim after I first colored my hair. And I swear by it now. Everything clairol has in the "ithrive" is phenomenal. I got it from Sally's, and the woman working actually referred me to it.
Ashley G.
Sylacauga, AL
It smells so amazing and made my hair feel super soft and super shiny. I actually received this in my voxbox and immediately tried it out because it smelled so good. I definitely recommend this product
Liana G.
Arizona
I have the Clairol Professional iThrive Color Vibrancy Shampoo and the Clairol Professional iThrive™ Color Vibrancy Conditioner cause my hair is colored but this has two different kinds of sulfate and this concerns me cause I was told that sulfate is bad for colored hair? So how is this for colored hair if it has sulfate?
Tasha B.