BY CLAIROL

Express yourself with gorgeous color that leaves hair silky smooth, with a gloss-like effect. OmegaGloss™ technology, derived from natural oils, delivers vibrant color along with conditioning agents that smooth hair’s surface.

NEW! FLARE™ Me Permanent Cream Color’s benefits include:

• 7 jewel-toned shades
  • Pastel Clear Mix-in to customize your color from strikingly bold to soft and pastel
  • Intense color with reflective shine
  • Dimensional results
  • 100% gray coverage

Buy on Walmart
Taylor H.
Review for: Tough As Teal more...
So for starters, I LOVED this kit. It was super easy to use and made my hair look, smell, and feel amazing. I will go through each item/process per paragraph since they sent me so much freaking stuff!!

I decided to just dye the tips of my hair. I assumed my hair color would be light enough to not use the lightener powder, but I decided to try anyways. It was easy to mix up and paint on my hair using the provided brush and tray. I ended up being correct and definitely did not need to use it, it did not make a difference since my hair is already so light.
Next, since I have never dyed my hair myself, nor dyed it a crazy color, I decided to first start out with the pastel mix in just in case I did it incorrectly. I followed the ratio of color/pastel mix in/developer. I was surprised when the dye came out a golden yellow/orange and was confused until I mixed in the developer and watched it turn into a beautiful shade of blue. I went through the process of foiling the ends and painting the mixture on. I gave it the allotted 30 minutes and rinsed it out. I definitely noticed some color, but not as much as I was expecting, it was very light. I used the Color Vibrancy Intense Repair cream to lock the little bit of color in. It made my hair feel amazing and it smelled wonderful!
The next day, I decided to try it without any pastel mix in. I did the same process I did before and holy moly was it a lot darker! But the color was amazing. I felt like a mermaid or something. Later on I washed my hair using the shampoo and conditioner provided. Both smelled lovely and the smell lasts a really long time.The shampoo lathers well and the conditioner is thick. It didn't seem to wash out much, if any, color from my hair.
I then ended with the Keratin Rescue Split End Repair cream. I have never used a product that has ACTUALLY treated my split ends. I don't know how, but it happened!! I've needed a haircut really badly due to how many split ends I had. After using this a couple times, I looked at my hair and noticed I had less than 10 split ends I could locate in all my hair. CRAZY. It smells great and you barely need any, which is awesome because you can make the product last forever.
All in all, this color stays in very well, it was super easy to use, and it makes my hair smell godly. I would highly, highly recommend this to anyone who wants to add a little pop of color in their life!!!
Much thanks to @ClairolPro and @Influenster for sending these products complimentary for testing purposes! All opinions are my own.
Katherine T.
I did my hair with little to no experience on doing my own hair, it was completely simple. I went in with a " I think this is right " mindset, just thinking its right not knowing haha. 1/1 ratio, easy. So I did my roots tough as teal and the rest was a mixture of tough as teal and queen of green. Sadly, I had to do it twice cause the green wasn't dark enough for me. Anyways, teal was great super vivid & bright, dark yet shiny but during my process teal bleed through to the green (which is totally normal, it always bleeds through no matter what brand unless there's a special tip let me know lol) wasn't bad looking the color came out pretty nice. But I did it again cause the green wasn't dark enough for me! (Maybe I just didn't mix it right, I heard green is just a very hard color to do and if you don't mix it right it won't come out right, just a little tip before you get upset doing so, this goes for all dyes) But after the second time it came out amazing! Darker, teal still overpowered but looks great! So, even through that my teal still stayed in my hair no fading at all! And, I'll add even after a few washes you'll see color coming out BUT conditioner is your best friend, as long as it's been fully washed right after you're good don't worry it doesn't kill your hair. I dye my hair plenty of colors and I'm not bald nor my hair gets damaged like that yet so trust me! Lol. It amazingly didn't get on my towel or pillow after washing and I'm towel drying it btw, it's a win win. I was used to messing up my towels and pillows just to have this color style. Ok so after a few washes (every 2/3days, you say yuck but hey you gotta do what you do for these hair color ok, Hahaa) teal washes out where it bled and green came out more, nice dark green and the roots with the teal still hasn't faded. Yay. I'm a mermaid again, I did it all on my own so I'm sure anyone can! And I received these amazing dyes for free from influenster for testing purposes, i received queen of green these opinion are all my own and they're just amazing and gave a coupon for a free one, so I jumped on it and got tough as teal to go along with it!
Jessica D.
Westbrook, ME
Review for: Be You Blue more...
*Sent to me for free to review from Influenster* Clairol Flare Me hair color is great! I have a lot of experience dying my hair since I've been coloring it since around 2009. Out of all that time I've never used a fashion color dye that uses developer or one that is permanent. Clairol Flare Me dye was super easy to use and it looks great! More about my hair to give some context for this review: I've been blue for the last 3-4 years. I usually use RUSK deepshine direct dye and I upkeep my hair with oVertone conditioner. Around the time of using Clairol Flare Me dye my strands were still bright blue but I had about an inch of regrowth hair. Clairol Flare me dye was only used to touch up my roots not on my full hair strand. The Clairol dye is a bit of a darker shade than I usually do, which gave my hair a cool shadow root effect since my strands were a bit of a brighter tone. Would I use Clairol Flare Me dye again? Definitely! This kit came with everything I needed to complete a great look! Would I choose Clairol Flare Me dye over my regular dye? Probably not but that is only because of the slight difference in tone and has nothing to do with how the product actually works. One other thing of note is that if you were planning to do a full head of hair using this dye, one bottle would not be enough. I do have pretty thick hair also so the one bottle of Clairol's Flare Me dye was the perfect amount just for my roots but would not be enough for my full head.
Sydnee G.
Oklahoma City, OK
I received the Power to the Purple, FLARE Me. I have a lot of experience with funky colored hair dyes, as I have gone from color to color for the past seven years. I also worked at Sally's for over a year, and am very comfortable with their brands (Manic Panic, Beyond the Zone, Ion, etc.), but I was pleased when I tried out Clairol's fun colors for the first time! I was a manic panic girl, but now I think I have switched over to a brand with a lot of backing and experience. I have not worked at Sally's in nearly a year, so I am not up-to-date with their products, but I am disappointed I didn't give the FLARE Me line a try sooner. The color is a "vivid permanent cream color", and, although it was sort of vivid, it was NOT permanent by any means! I have washed my hair three times since dying it (September 17th -- it is now September 28th) and it is basically gone. Although, I do kind of expect that for a lavender, but I do not expect that of a permanent hair color. I used the Clearly You Pastel Mix in along with the Power to the Purple, and it is the perfect lavender. I rated this product 3/5 stars, because I did experience a lot of bleeding with the color, more than usual for a lavender. I went to sleep with damp hair, and woke up to a lavender mess. The wash-out time was also a factor in this rating. Overall, I would recommend this product, and will be going back to Sallys to try out different color options, because I am thinking that not adding the pastel additive is the way to go with this! It is worth giving it another try. **I received this product free, for testing purposes**
Mallory C.
Kingsville, OH
I'm sad to say I don't like this at all. I bleached my hair using the bleach I was given for free form Influenster and it did a good job bleaching my hair. I still had some green on my ends from the previous dyeing sessions I've had but my roots (which are undyed) lifted a lot. I squeezed the color out (I got green queen) and it was yellow at first which threw me off. It was kind of cool actually. It started to turn green. The more you mix it with the developer the more green it turns (it takes a minute or two). It was this dark green color that applied really well on the hair! The fumes stung my eyes a little but that's no big deal. I left it on a little over the amount of time they recommended and it did nothing. My hair was totally saturated with the color but it didn't take to my roots at all. My roots are the same color my bleached hair was. My ends are a little refreshed color wise but that's only because it had a light green base to work with. I'm so disappointed this didn't stick to my hair, especially my roots. I wouldn't repurchase again. Not worth going through all the steps to damage my hair not to get ANY results. I did really like the other products Influenster sent me for free to try with this product so I would recommend those (the color stay shampoo, conditioner, split end treatment etc) but not the hair dye.
Carolina H.
Brooklyn, NY
So i received these items in a VoxBox from influenster and it took me a while to write this review due to the fact that i wanted to see how long this product would last after a few washes and how my hair would react. I have super thin hair that breaks really fast. This is the best cream hair color i have ever used. If you pair the dye with the shampoo and conditioner and the thrive split end repair together you get ZERO dryness and breakage. I still have the same curl pattern and little split ends. I highly recommend this product not only because it is affordable (even though thats great too) but because your hair will thank you for the quality of this product as well. Thank you influenster! I will be buying different colors and reviewing about them as well. #glam #glowing #hair #haircare #prokit #fall #cosmetics #makeup #cosmo #clairol #slave2beauty #makeupartist #mua #makeuplover #makeupjunkie #haul #minihaul #MOTD #beauty #fashion #beautyblogger #new #MOTD #hairdye #pinkdye #pinkhair #clairolFlareMe #flare #boldhairchallenge #ClairolProVIP #Complimentary #Contest
Sarah F.
Hamilton, OH
This product was ok. To me it didn't seem very different from other at home dye kits. I chose to dye my hair extensions, so that if it went wrong my own hair would remain okay. I pre-lightened the extensions to a pretty light brown color, basically as light as I could get them without ruining the hair. The dye I received in my box was the "rose to the occasion" and I was a little disappointed in the color. It was more of a blush color than the vibrant pink shown in the pictures. I'm sure that if my hair was bleach blonde it would've looked better, but some of the models in the instructions had dark hair so I guess I just had high hopes. Anyways, the color turned out fine. A blush colored pastel tone. I haven't had to wash them yet but They did fade a lot after the first initial wash, but that's to be expected any time you use at home hair dye. Overall, I would definitely recommend this, but to a gal with blonde hair.
Dariyn W.
Gardiner, NY
Review for: Queen of Green more...
I received this product for free in a VoxBox from Influenster. I'll start by saying that this is the most professional color dye I've ever used, so I had pretty high expectations. I am so pleased with how well the color turned out in my hair. I used Clairol's lightening powder and developer to lighten my hair first, and then dyed it green the next day. Since that first wash, I've not noticed and bleeding of the color on my pillow, and no running of the color in the shower. I am very happy with the results of this product. My hair does not feel dry or straw like. I've gotten many compliments, and one woman told me that she thinks it looks like the dye I used isn't as "drying" as some may be, and I definitely agree. My hair feels fantastic.

I will add, this color will only work if you lighten your hair or have light colored hair all ready. This color will not dye over dark hair. I tried to put some of this dye in my mothers hair, just for haha's because I had some left over, but she has dark brown hair, so it did not work at all.
Jessica K.
Carrollton, GA
I received this product in a VoxBox for testing purposes. The products smell good. I used the shampoo and conditioner that were included, along with the sealing conditioner and the leave in keratin treatment. For the color I mixed a drop or two of the Be You Blue in with the clear, to create a more pastel blue. I only did a few highlights just to see the result. The blue was very pale, and has faded almost completely in a week. Most vivids do fade relatively quickly however I expected this to last longer since it's a permanent color. Either way, I'm glad it did fall out because I am going to redo that same pastel all over to time out some old red/orange I have in my hair. Should turn into a pretty lavender blonde. Overall this product is pretty cool. It's not really damaging although I wouldn't recommend using the lightener provided. I am a trained master cosmetologist so it was scary to put anything from sally in my hair but I'm not disappointed at all!
Jessi F.
La Crosse, WI
I received this product for free from Influenster to test out and let me say that I absolutely loved the results!! I received the ‘rose to the occasion & ‘clearly you’. These two combined gave me the most beautiful rose gold color! It was super easy to use. I was a little nervous at first because when we put the color on my hair it seemed so dark pink, but it ended up being a lot lighter than it looked! the end result was stunning! For as cheap as this product is I am very shocked at how incredible it turned out to be! Will surely purchase this when I need a touch up.

PRO TIP: in order to get this rose gold look, do not leave color on for a long time. Rinse out right after you apply the product. If you’re looking for something a little more intense go ahead and leave on for a little longer!
Jessica P.
What would it look like on medium brown hair