Clairol Professional FLARE™ Me Light Vivid Permanent Cream Color

by Clairol Professional

New FLARE Me by Clairol Professional allows you to be bold, no matter if your hair is light or dark. With FLARE Me, you can enjoy up to 5 weeks of bold & vivid hair color. Living a vivid and colorful life means never giving up on your dreams and conquering your fears. Let FLARE Me help express your bold personality through your hair! It's color for the every day artist.

How bright are the colors?
Where can I find this product?
How does the violet look on hair?
Start your review of Clairol Professional FLARE™ Me Light Vivid Permanent Cream Color!
Kali L.
Coopersville, MI
Clairol Professional FLARE™ Me  Light Vivid Permanent Cream Color uploaded by Kali L.
Review for: Make 'Em Blush Pink
Alright. Bare with me for the picture I'm tired but this didnt color as expected. This is my second attempt and once it fades out I will try again. I paired this with Clairol Professional FLARE™ Me Light Vivid Permanent Cream Color: clearly you, which is a pastelizer. First attempt last month it was so light you could barely see it. This time it was way darker than I expected. Next attempt we will try a mix somewhere in the middle. Or just try something easier. Idk. The color isnt bad but if you are looking to not play chemist to find the right balance of colors try something else. If you're okay with messing around this could be your new favorite experiment.
Kaitlyn O.
East Peoria , IL
I used this brand to color my hair a deep purple and I loved the results! The shade was perfect and the color actually stayed in my hair for a decent period of time! I would purchase again but I love going to the salon!
Leigh-Ann S.
Oklahoma City, OK
Clairol Professional FLARE™ Me  Light Vivid Permanent Cream Color uploaded by Leigh-Ann S.
Review for: Be You Blue
I dyed my hair blue and i looked amazing!! I had lightened it before so it definitely took to the color! It was AMAZING
Jess B.
Williamsport, PA
Clairol Professional FLARE™ Me  Light Vivid Permanent Cream Color uploaded by Jess B.
Review for: Be You Blue, Clearly You, Tough As Teal
Love this product, it fades on tone, which means blue fades to lighter blue and the doesn't turn green. Same with your other shades. A super well formulated product that lasts decently long. It's hard to find fashion colors that are permanent hair color as well so I am in love
Abbey P.
Milwaukee, WI
Clairol Professional FLARE™ Me  Light Vivid Permanent Cream Color uploaded by Abbey P.
I guess this means I'm going pink again!Thank you @Influenster I've received these products complimentary for testing purposes. I've already tried this hair dye before so I'm familiar with how it works and I love it! It's easy to apply and the color is vibrant and even all around! The colors fade out true to tone.The color lasts me a long time and they have multiple colors to choose from! They also make dye for naturally dark hair (no prelightening necessary). Can't wait to use this again! #boldhairchallenge #FLAREMe #contest #complimentary @Clairol_pro @Influenster
Jonelle S.
Bronx, NY
These were a really enjoyable experience for me. Clairol rarely disappoints me. This gave nice long lasting color on my dry, damaged, color treated hair. I would definitely recommend.
Heather B.
eagle grove, IA
Clairol Professional FLARE™ Me  Light Vivid Permanent Cream Color uploaded by Heather B.
Talk about he perfect pink!! This review is for Clarion FlareMe in Make ‘Em Blush Pink, I have not tried other colors at this time. I loooove this stuff!! It makes getting trendy rose gold hair a breeze at home (if you know what you’re doing of course ;) ).
Samantha H.
Kennewick, WA
Clairol Professional FLARE™ Me  Light Vivid Permanent Cream Color uploaded by Samantha H.
I received this product for free and was pleasantly surprised by the end result! Easy to use and turned out beautiful. Faded nicely. Pro tip would be don’t expect this to last forever, its semi permanent, so it’s good for trying out a fun color if you want to see how it looks before taking the full go at it.
Carolina H.
Jacksonville, NC
Clairol Professional FLARE™ Me  Light Vivid Permanent Cream Color uploaded by Carolina H.
So i received these items in a VoxBox from influenster and it took me a while to write this review due to the fact that i wanted to see how long this product would last after a few washes and how my hair would react. I have super thin hair that breaks really fast. This is the best cream hair color i have ever used. If you pair the dye with the shampoo and conditioner and the thrive split end repair together you get ZERO dryness and breakage. I still have the same curl pattern and little split ends. I highly recommend this product not only because it is affordable (even though thats great too) but because your hair will thank you for the quality of this product as well. Thank you influenster! I will be buying different colors and reviewing about them as well. #glam #glowing #hair #haircare #prokit #fall #cosmetics #makeup #cosmo #clairol #slave2beauty #makeupartist #mua #makeuplover #makeupjunkie #haul #minihaul #MOTD #beauty #fashion #beautyblogger #new #MOTD #hairdye #pinkdye #pinkhair #clairolFlareMe #flare #boldhairchallenge #ClairolProVIP #Complimentary #Contest
Ry T.
Nevada
Review for: Be You Blue, Clearly You
Amazing color it’s like a blue gray color I love it(SPRING VALUE PACK OF 3) CLAIROL[brand:clairol-professional-flare-me] PROFESSIONAL FLARE ME Permanent Cream Hair Color 2oz #CLEARLY YOU : Beauty.