Clairol Professional FLARE™ Me Light Vivid Permanent Cream Color

BY CLAIROL

New FLARE Me by Clairol Professional allows you to be bold, no matter if your hair is light or dark. With FLARE Me, you can enjoy up to 5 weeks of bold & vivid hair color. Living a vivid and colorful life means never giving up on your dreams and conquering your fears. Let FLARE Me help express your bold personality through your hair! It's color for the every day artist.

Clairol Professional FLARE™ Me Light Vivid Permanent Cream Color
Carolina H.
Brooklyn, NY
So i received these items in a VoxBox from influenster and it took me a while to write this review due to the fact that i wanted to see how long this product would last after a few washes and how my hair would react. I have super thin hair that breaks really fast. This is the best cream hair color i have ever used. If you pair the dye with the shampoo and conditioner and the thrive split end repair together you get ZERO dryness and breakage. I still have the same curl pattern and little split ends. I highly recommend this product not only because it is affordable (even though thats great too) but because your hair will thank you for the quality of this product as well. Thank you influenster! I will be buying different colors and reviewing about them as well. #glam #glowing #hair #haircare #prokit #fall #cosmetics #makeup #cosmo #clairol #slave2beauty #makeupartist #mua #makeuplover #makeupjunkie #haul #minihaul #MOTD #beauty #fashion #beautyblogger #new #MOTD #hairdye #pinkdye #pinkhair #clairolFlareMe #flare #boldhairchallenge #ClairolProVIP #Complimentary #Contest
Mariuh S.
Lowell, AR
Review for: Power To The Purple, Clearly You more...
Guys, this color by Clairol is amazing. I had grown out highlights and I applied this all over. I love how it darkened my roots and took so well to the pre-lightened hair. Every thing about this set is wonderful, from the clear mixing color, to the shampoo and conditioner, and all the way to the leave in treatment... BOMB. My hair was so soft after rinsing the color out and using all of the products Clairol sent in the box. I recommend this 10/10 to anyone who wants to try a bold hair color! Convenience, ease, quality, and end result are just a few of my favorite things about this product line.

#BoldHairChallenge #Contest #Complimentary @Influenster @Clairol_Pro
Čłäûdåÿâ H.
Baltimore
Review for: FLARE Permanent Cream Hair Color Blaze more...
ABSOLUTELY LOVED THIS COLOR!
I have natural brown/black hair. Before i used this product, I used Clairol Professional Soy4plex Pure White Creme Hair Color Developer - 30 with Clairol Professional BW2 Powder Lightener first. Then used the Clairol Professional FLARE™ Me Light Vivid Permanent Cream Color as directed and was overwhelmingly pleased with the results! So many compliments! Color lasted for at least 2 months.
Kristen A.
This color is great I feel like stronger than ion I like it just as much as I like ion it's a little harder to get out which most of you will like the shades couldn't be drawer and just look how my hair came out it was just amazing it took to my real hair extensions with no problem and I was going to sign I was going to saltwater and it just faded beautifully but not too quickly.
Allie V.
New Cumberlnd, PA
I did not like this product at all. The packaging was nice and modern, but the product did not work on my roommate’s hair. The directions were simple and easy to follow. We both have extensive experience dying hair at home, and this was not an error on our part. The bleaching agent worked fine, but then the dye didn’t take to her kinky, coarse, thick hair AT ALL. It’s a good thing we only dyed a small strip to start. I would not purchase. Thankfully this was complimentary in my #VoxBox. This company needs to make sure that their product works for ALL hair types.
sam h.
Kennewick, WA
I received this product for free and was pleasantly surprised by the end result! Easy to use and turned out beautiful. Faded nicely. Pro tip would be don’t expect this to last forever, its semi permanent, so it’s good for trying out a fun color if you want to see how it looks before taking the full go at it.
Kaitlin S.
Berwyn , IL
I was lucky enough to receive the Clairol Flare Me hair dye in “Rose to the Occasion” complimentary to review on instagram. Though it was easy to use, the color turned out way more red than expected. If you’re hoping for more pink than red tones I’d suggest mixing it with their other pink color. After a week my hair showed some major fading, which is apparent in my photo.
Luz R.
Red Springs , NC
Loved that the color shows up on my almost black hair. Did have to bleach my hair & honestly I was scared it would damage my hair so bad but luckily it didn’t ! Influenster’s sent me the free voxbox for testing and it came with conditioner and damage repair which left my hair soo soft. Loved it and will try again. Only downside is the smell from chemicals is so strong!
Heather B.
Eagle grove, IA
Review for: FLARE Permanent Cream Hair Color Vanilla more...
Talk about he perfect pink!! This review is for Clarion FlareMe in Make ‘Em Blush Pink, I have not tried other colors at this time. I loooove this stuff!! It makes getting trendy rose gold hair a breeze at home (if you know what you’re doing of course ;) ).
Brianna D.
Galloway, NJ
I don’t know if it was just my hair due to prior damage, but this product did absolutely nothing to my hair. I could, at most, see a slight orange tint on the blondest parts of my hair but that is it. That slight tint actually faded within two washes as well. I’m very disappointed because this was a box that I was very much looking forward to.
Jessica P.
What would it look like on medium brown hair

Walmart