BeautyHairHair ColorClairol Professional
FLARE Me Dark Vivid Permanent Cream Color

Clairol Professional FLARE™ Me Dark Vivid Permanent Cream Color

by Clairol Professional

New FLARE Me by Clairol Professional allows you to be bold, no matter if your hair is light or dark. With FLARE Me, you can enjoy up to 5 weeks of bold & vivid hair color. Living a vivid and colorful life means never giving up on your dreams and conquering your fears. Let FLARE Me help express your bold personality through your hair! It's color for the every day artist.

can I use a different brand developer? or does it have to be clairol
My daughter is from Guatemala. She has very thick, course, dark hair.. Will this work? I do not want to bleach her hair, as she is 13, but she wants some "color"? I have tried others, but nothing happens. Help!!
Start your review of Clairol Professional FLARE™ Me Dark Vivid Permanent Cream Color!
Erin D.
Herndon, VA
Review for: Knock em Dead Red
Back in highschool (ten years ago) this is what I would use on my fire truck red scene girl hair lol and it worked really well for me. I used it for about two years, and never experienced any issues. Picture from 2011😂❤️‍🔥 Clariol [product:clairol-professional-flare me-dark-vivid-permanent-cream-color]
Erica H.
Albany, IN
Clairol Professional FLARE™ Me Dark Vivid Permanent Cream Color uploaded by Erica H.
Review for: Plum Away With Me
Love this product so much! I enjoy changing my hair color fairly often, but I’m currently pregnant and don’t have the energy to keep up with a semi-permanent dye right now (hence my husband dying my hair in the pic lol). This dye is awesome. I have naturally dirty/dark blonde hair and I am obsessed with the end result color! It’s beautiful. I also love that Clairol makes such fun hair colors in permanent dye now, so it’s not as much work to achieve great, long-lasting results. Perfect color for fall! 10/10! Clairol Professional FLARE™ Me Dark Vivid Permanent Cream Color
Tara S.
Canyon Lake, CA
Clairol Professional FLARE™ Me Dark Vivid Permanent Cream Color uploaded by Tara S.
Review for: Plum Away With Me
It’s been a week since I’ve dyed my hair this combo. But so far I’m a fan of this brand & line of color dye. I almost always [email protected] but I may add. Clairol to the party!
bianca S.
Cleveland, OH
Review for: Plum Away With Me
I know that red and violet fade fast but I have always had really good with clairol. The color comes out beautiful and stays in my hair longer than other brands. I use a good color safe shampoo as well.
Lidia R.
Atascosa, TX
Review for: Plum Away With Me
It was my first time dyeing my hair and this product was great for my first time! It dried my hair only a little bit but nothing a good hair mask can’t fix. The color wasn’t that visible but really showed through in the sun ! Would definitely purchase !
Received complimentary sample from Influenster
Gabby L.
Review for: Knock em Dead Red
I ABSOLUTELY LOVE THIS HAIR COLOR FOR DARK HAIR!!! I use the 5VV red hair color on my dark brown hair and it comes out great without bleaching and damaging my hair too much. I have been using this dye for years now and won’t use anything else.
Amber R.
Riverview, FL
Review for: Plum Away With Me
I get the most compliments on my color with this brand! I have been using this color for over 2 years it lasts super long events with it being a red which tends to wash out easily this one doesn’t!
Tracee J.
Liverpool, NY
Review for: Knock em Dead Red
I have never dye or bleached my hair. I watched a bunch of YouTube videos before I used this. All I did was mix this with Salon Care 40 developer and it came out great. I was a nice change and now I’m obsessed and want to do so much more.
Madi H.
Indiana, PA
Clairol Professional FLARE™ Me Dark Vivid Permanent Cream Color uploaded by Madi H.
Review for: Knock em Dead Red
This has been by far my favorite colored dye. They have a whole line of colors specifically for dark hair if you don’t wan’t to go through a lightening process. This color made my hair BRIGHT RED(which is what I was going for & I LOVED IT). IF YOU’RE GOING TO USE THIS BE AWARE: It is true to a permanent dye(& not like your average box dye); it will fade over time, but it sticks in your hair. I’ve bleached my hair & there’s still red so it would take A LOT of work to get it completely out of your hair.
AMBER B.
Newark, DE
Clairol Professional FLARE™ Me Dark Vivid Permanent Cream Color uploaded by AMBER B.
Review for: Turn Up The Beet
Bought this at sally beauty. And it works wonders with my hair. It made my hair really dark and vibrant red like I wanted to. I wish it came in a bigger bottle. The color was what I wanted it to be. Will definitely be trying different colors and recommending this to others