Clairol Professional FLARE Permanent Cream Hair Color Burgundy uploaded by Katie M.

BY CLAIROL

FLARE Permanent Cream Haircolor by Clairol Professional delivers energized color with built-in gloss and 100% gray coverage that lasts. Experience the Gloss Effect. Sold exclusively at Sally Beauty Supply. see more...

Charnae W.
Gadsden, AL
I absolutely love the color it's so pretty it gives you that color that you are looking for however I don't like how dry it made my hair feel I know it's color but my hair felt stripped I will say just make sure you deep conditon❤
Tasheena C.
Pocatello
I love this dye. It doesn't make hair hair look our feel damaged, but rather softens it and makes it look amazingly healthy. Definitely tops all the other brand that I have previously tried. The color lasts many weeks too, much longer than other brands.
Samantha R.
Albuquerque, NM
I love the color! It is the perfect red, but it did not
stick to my hair well. This could be my own fault, but for some reason, the roots are the right color and my hair slowly fades to its natural color as it gets to the ends. I don't know why, but I will use it again and update this if the results change!
Dianeara G.
Mountville, PA
I absolutely love this hair color ! I mix it with the 4rrv and it is such a pretty red . It makes my hair very shiny as well. I would most definitely recommend this brand !
Stephanie B.
Fort Polk, LA
Not certain if I recently used 4vvr or 5vvr, but I was disappointed to find out there was still ammonia in the formula. Otherwise, this is a great brand and color. it's been the longest lasting hue I've put on my hair in three years, others have faded to bland red within a week. This lasted at least a month before it hit that stage of less vibrance. This was also the first brand I could find a VR in, instead of RV, which helps the red last longer. Overall, incredibly pleased with Flare color and developer.
Katie M.
did a strand test with this dye before i picked up another box to do my whole head and oh my god. im obsessed i cant wait to do all over. it is such a beautiful color and this worked better than any other hair dye i tried.