clairol professional curl daily shampoo

by Clairol Professional

clairol professional curl daily shampoo cleans and leaves curls full of bounce. SKU:ADIB008TYPB3K

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of clairol professional curl daily shampoo!
Myteria H.
Brandon, FL
🤔This one didn't really do a lot for my hair type like I thought it would. I heard some decent things about so thought I'd give it try. It was more of a meh type of experience for me. Hair felt clean but kind of limp. 🤷🏽‍♀️ Just wasn't a good match for me I guess.
Jaime L.
Louisiana
Great hair care products! It helps with my thick, fine hair stay how I want it! I highly recommend this product!
member-f05552
These products leave the hair very soft and healthy easy to handle, I highly recommend it, I use these effective products daily and they have worked for me in an excellent way.
Ashley H.
Cpe Girardeau, MO
This shampoo was okay but it seem to dry out my hair and made it frizzy and a little brittle.
Macee R.
Salt Lake City
I liked this shampoo a lot! The smell and consistency is good, I only used it every few washes and felt fine doing that. I have pretty curly hair naturally but this product really brought out the best of my hair, which tends to fall flat/straighten out when not taken care of.
Pamela V.
chiclayo
Te lo resumo así ? Buenazo! Cómpralo y disfruta ! Uno de productos favoritos para el cabello a [email protected] encanta !!
Zoe W.
Works well for curly hair, it help my curls to be under control rather than being a complete mess
Juan R.
1,168 reviews
It is very useful things and I use it on a daily basis for my work, which makes things much easier for me.
In my opinion, it is very reliable and has very few limitations of use. It is very affordable since it has low cost.
It has always been improved for utility and ease of use.
It has always been improved for utility and ease of use.

Looking for your answer?