Clairol Professional Color Serum uploaded by Mildred G.Clairol Professional Color Serum uploaded by Bárbara F.Clairol Professional Color Serum uploaded by Tara B.

BY CLAIROL

• First of its kind
  • Reduces hair damage
  • This creamy serum provides 75% more conditioning ingredients
  • 30% more conditioning to strengthen the hair from within
  • Improved overall scent with less noticeable ammonia smell—all in a convenient, one-time usage tube

Sara C.
*Got a full size sample*  So the product is very similar to a watered down cream, which is fine! so it literally smells like a salon, that I can't complain about. So i would use this after i wash my hair and left it air dry for a bit. My first initial impression is that there is nothing special BUT I've been using it for a couple months now and i see a difference in my colored hair. Its A LOT more healthy, this product does leave your hands a bit lotion-y but it dries extremely quickly!
Alyssa H.
I received this for free as a part of my Clairol Pro VoxBox.  At first I didn't really understand what it was for, until I read the coloring instructions thoroughly and realized that it was meant to be used in place of something like a protein filler, which I normally use when I color at home (actually now that I think about it, I don't see why you couldn't use both this and a protein filler).  For me I didn't feel like it helped reduce the smell of the dye, but my hair was left feeling very soft.
Jessica W.
Beckley, WV
If you're going to color your hair I would so recommend this! My hair loved the conditioning treatment. Coloring can be hard on your hair. With this product I fee like coloring didn't damage it at all. My hair feels healthy and smooth. This helped with the scent of the developer a ton, and made it not half as strong!

I recieved this product complimentary in my Clairol Professional Liquicolor VoxBox through Influenster! Thank you guys! What an amazing hair coloring experience this has been!
Brenda M.
Williamstown, NJ
While this helped reduce damage caused by dyeing  my hair,it made my hair feel so slimy when I rinsed out the hair dye. I guess that's why Clairol recommends shampooing and conditioning after dyeing your hair when you use this with their developer and professional hair dye.

I received this product compliments of Influenster as part of the Clairol Professionals Vox Box campaign.
Heidi J.
Yardley, PA
LOVE IT! This little thing made all the difference in my hair! I'm really going to buy more of this little miracle creme. I put it with creme developer and ton. The result are amazing because I could color my hair having no damadge and that's really great!
I got this product in my Clairol Professional Lipcolor VoxBox through Influenster. Thank you so much Influenster!!!
Vivian C.
Fort Smith, AR
The scent after mixing with the hair dye is so much less than usual! Amazing as my father-in-law is sensitive to scents. Made my hair feel so much better after dying than previous at home dying systems. 10/10 would recommend.
*i received this product for free in exchange for an honest review* #ClairolProUpgrade @Clairol_Pro #Complimentary #Contest @Influenster
Tara B.
This came with my Clairol pro upgrade box, for free. I love that you add a deep conditioner to the hair color. My hair loved it, it soaked it up. It's like a double conditioning treatment. No needs for improvement
Mary W.
Asheville, NC
Awesome product! So grateful to get to try it free in by VoxBox! This was the best hair dyeing and hair repair experience I've ever had! I'll be buying this product again and again. Would recommend to anyone who loves caring for their hair the right way!
Ashley N.
I think this definitely helped decrease the damage from the dye. It didn't leave a noticeable residue on the hair, and hair felt great!
{I received this product complimentary in the Clairol Pro Liquicolor Vox Box from Influenster and Clairol}
Christina O.
Reseda , CA
This serum works magic! I love the way it softens my hair and actually heals my hair. Some serums only make the appearance of your hair look and feel better but this one actually helps my hair become healthy not just look healthy
Regina M.
Austin, TX
Why do I keep getting the 'please submit a well thought out review' message?  Here is my review - thanks in advance to anyone who can steer me right!I bought this on my own after desperately looking for help with my long, damaged, colored hair.  In the summer months especially, my coarse hair can get so frizzy I was on the point of cutting it despite the fact that my hair is thick and a very good feature, if it is smooth and shiny!After trying a small size, I went back for the large, economy size!  I use the product as directed: mixed in with color, but I also create a little 'cocktail' of dabs of conditioners and oils when I wash and dry my hair - and Clairol Color Serum is a big part of that.I would definitely recommend this product.