Clairol Professional Clairol Jazzing Temporary Hair Color 94 Ebony uploaded by Sabrina L.

BY CLAIROL

Clairol Jazzing Temporary Hair Color is shiny sheer semi-permanent hair color. Temporary color to enhance, refresh, brighten, shine and condition. Perfect for permanent waved or relaxed hair. see more...

Mel w.
Atlanta, GA
I've been using this product for years and always does wonders for my hair I love it and it's affordable in the hair stores or wherever you go and get it is very affordable and very easy to use and straight to the point is not a lot to get confused about
Tarnecia S.
Decatur, GA
Ehhhh.... It is an okay product. I have sandy brown hair, so the colors I buy does not hold. It makes my hair darker, and it looks like I dyed my hair black.
Melanie E.
I love using this rinse to achieve black hair. It's the only rinse that I use. And my hair is shiny and takes to the color very well.
Berlineza D.
Es bueno, da un buen color y a su vez lo deja con un buen brillo el cabello. No maltrata mucho!