Clairol Professional Clairol Clairoxide Pure White 20 Volume Creme Developer 32 oz.

BY CLAIROL

Clairol Professional Pure White 20 Volume Creme Developer mixes with all powder, liquid and gel lighteners. see more...

• I would like to know if it is good? Because I have been ...4 Answers
Taryn Z.
Cheektowaga, NY
Clairol is one of the original beauty brand's. I always trust their products. This developer is perfect for dipositing color. It can be used with mostly any other brand of color
Clodagh M.
Philadelphia, PA
My favorite! I started using this to dye my hair because my mom who's a hairdresser keeps this in her cabinet so I knew it would be good. I'm so happy with my hair the results are amazing. I would definitely recommend it
Roxanna V.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
This is really great product just used it the other day to dye my hair and it worked great didn't have any issues with it would totally buy again. And I loved the way my hair turned out 🤗
Artina T.
Detroit, MI
I love using Clairol to dye hair. I have only used it on hair weave but have great results every time. The 20 volume creek developer is good if you want to dye at a slower rate or to not go too many shades from the current color. I swear by Clairol when dying hair.
Yolanda V.
Pure white was my first introduction to developer. I still use it on wigs and weaves. The developer does what it supposed. The color doesn't turn as fast as other brands even when the same technique is used.
Ruth L.
South Jordan , UT
I used this developer often in the past. Mixes extremely well. I always had great results when used with bleach! One of my favorite developers I have used this far! Would recommend!
Shaquel H.
American fork , UT
I enjoy this developer quite a bit. Doesn't make my head itch and it lifts the color for bleach well and helps deposit color well for dark colors
Katelyn O.
East Stroudsburg, PA
2,827 reviews
I use Clairol developers when I dye my hair.. haven't tried any other brand, and don't think I'm going to switch up any time soon
Paula B.
Rome, GA
We have used this ourselves at home to put blonde highlights in our hair. Very easy to use and the price is good as well.
Tiffany H.
Daphne, AL
Used this to lighten my hair for the spring and also to apply a toner. The price is good and the product is good!
Grace M.
Guaynabo
I would like to know if it is good? Because I have been recommended a lot.