Clairol Professional Clairol Beautiful Collection Advanced Gray Solution Semi-permanent Color 2A Rich Dark Brown

BY CLAIROL

Cover up to 50% gray hair with Clairol Professional Beautiful Collection Advanced Gray Solution Semi Permanent Hair Color. No ammonia, no peroxide and gentle enough to be used right after relaxing. see more...

Veronica F.
Veronica F.
Rockville, MD
Not the best coverage, but it's the only retail haircolor that does not damage my hair. I end up with clumps of hair in the drain with every other type I have tried. I can't tell which color I am reviewing. The red tones seem to adhere best.
Hollie S.
Hollie S.
Coolville , OH
First time I've colored my hair at home in years & I've gotten SO many compliments! It was super easy & made my hair soft & manageable. Definitely recommend if you're confident to do this on your own.
Tahnee B.
Tahnee B.
Valencia, CA
Used this on my aunt and it came out great. According to her the color lasted longer then usual and made her hair shiny.