Clairol Professional Clairol Beautiful Collection Advanced Gray Solution Semi-permanent Color 2A Rich Dark Brown

BY CLAIROL

Cover up to 50% gray hair with Clairol Professional Beautiful Collection Advanced Gray Solution Semi Permanent Hair Color. No ammonia, no peroxide and gentle enough to be used right after relaxing. see more...

Cheri M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Good product for going darker. I had blonde hair and wanted to go back to my natural dark brown and this did the trick in a few applications. It made my hair soft and healthier looking as well.
Sharon H.
I was trying to go for a chocolate brown color and I didn't get the results I was looking for but I loved the ease of using this product and I liked how it colored my gray