Clairol Professional Clairol Beautiful Collection Advanced Gray Solution Semi-permanent Color 2A Rich Dark Brown

BY CLAIROL

Cover up to 50% gray hair with Clairol Professional Beautiful Collection Advanced Gray Solution Semi Permanent Hair Color. No ammonia, no peroxide and gentle enough to be used right after relaxing. see more...

Robin R.
Robin R.
Bronx, NY
I use this in between my permanent hair color. I have stubborn Gray hair,so I dye it then 2 weeks later I use this. By the 4th week it's time for permanent color. The good thing with this product is that it can be used often .
bay s.
bay s.
Amarillo, TX
Beautiful color and it seems like I'm just going to the salon and I would definitely recommend where is it is very easy instructions and you can get it at your local beauty parlor or your drugstore and I would definitely buy it again and recommend it