BY CLAIROL

Cover up to 50% gray hair with Clairol Beautiful Collection Advanced Gray Solution Semi-Permanent Color. No ammonia, no peroxide and gentle enough to be used right after relaxing. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Jennifer T.
Jennifer T.
Northport, Al
I tried this product from finding it on sale and really liked it. It did fade some but I didn't do my part on upkeep with the right shampoos. My hair was soft and smelt good afterwards. I highly recommend
Gina C.
Gina C.
Works really well. Since is not permanent you need to use a sulfate free shampoo and cold water to keep it from faiding. Also, this line carries a clear dye you can put over this to help seal your color.
Princena R.
Princena R.
Clarksville, IN
Review for: Light Golden Chestnut
This product is not the best. The color walked out quick especially when your hair is relaxed . It washes out in 4 washes.
Stephanie O.
Stephanie O.
In my opinion i actually liked this product. I see that my hair isn't damaged a lot as well.
Joe L.
Joe L.
To me it feels like it's less damaging and it feels great I feel like it does less damage.