Clairol Professional Clairol Beautiful AGS #2RV Burgundy Brown uploaded by Kelsi B.

BY CLAIROL

Cover up to 50% gray hair with Clairol Beautiful Collection Advanced Gray Solution Semi-Permanent Color. No ammonia, no peroxide and gentle enough to be used right after relaxing. see more...

Kelsi B.
My hair is naturally dark blonde but I color it a reddish brown with this clairol color. I get compliments on the color all the time by people who know it’s colored and I get asked if it’s natural all the time by people who don’t know it’s colored. Plus, with this product there’s no mixing! Attached is the picture of my hair about a week after it was colored with this product.
Yvette W.
Columbus
It’s o.k.   Just doesn’t last long when it comes to covering my gray hairs.  Have to use it too often than i should.  Yes it is very easy to use.  Does not require any mixing.  Just use straight out of the bottle.
Vanessa S.
Bronx, NY
They have a large range of colors. The colors are long lasting and don't go dull after a few washes. The color took nicely on my hair and it was easy to apply. I would buy this product again.
Logan V.
McLean, VA
I have always loved this color but found that it does fade more than expected. It's. Great price but not a permanent hair color as advertised.
Shameka H.
I used this dye in Black. The grey coverage was excellent and it didn't leave my hair feeling brittle after application and washing.

back