Clairol Professional BW2 Powder Lightener

• Creates lustrous highlights and special effects in no time
  • Forms a rich, creamy consistency that is easy to handle
  • Dedusted to minimize powder fly-away
  • Extra-fast lightening formula

Clairol BW2 Lightener is an extra-strength dedusted lightener that provides colorists the ultimate creative control over the lightening process.

Usage:

Mix BW2 with 10 or 20-volume developer in a plastic bowl to a creamy consistency. Apply where highlights are wanted. Process up to 30 minutes, or until desired lightness is achieved.

For Professional Use.

Once applied, check regularly until desired level of decolorization is achieved.

whhat developera did you use?
Anyone know what kind of developer to use????
Can this product (BW2) be used with Wella Color Charm cream developer or does it have to be a clairol brand one?
Start your review of Clairol Professional BW2 Powder Lightener!
natalie D.
Clairol Professional BW2 Powder Lightener uploaded by natalie D.
Purchased at: Amazon
Review for: 8 oz
This stuff is great i tend to always feel nauseous when I bleach my own roots at home due to the strong bleach smell but I didn’t Experience any nausea with this product although the bleach smell with this product is very strong it’s covered with a minty peppermint smell which I really appreciate since I do my roots myself I Struggle with doing my whole head in a timely manner to avoid uneven color lifting but this product lifts my hair color from brown to blonde so fast that I don’t have to worry about that anymore Definitely recommend this stuff it’s amazing The only problem that I did experience with this bleach was And extremely itchy scalp even after I rinsed all the product out The stuff is just very strong so if that’s what you’re looking for this is the product for you
Amber A.
Freeport, FL
This is the first bleach I've bought that wasn't in a box and I love it. It was very affordable. I paid $16 for the 8oz tub. I was able to mix the exact amount I needed and I have plenty left to do many more applications. It lifted really good. I used it with the Wella Pure White 10,20,30,40 Volume Creme Developer. The smell wasn't too overbearing and it didn't irritate my scalp. I really have no complaints and would definitely purchase again.
Teeze D.
Canon City, CO
Clairol Professional BW2 Powder Lightener uploaded by Teeze D.
Purchased at: Amazon
Review for: 8 oz
I purchased this in conjunction with the 20 Creme Developer - and that’s all you need! I have half-and-half hair: one side is black, the other, pink. Naturally, however, I have dark brown hair so while I don’t need to do my roots as often for my darker side, I do have to regularly upkeep the pink side. I absolutely destroyed my hair years ago with Splat and other drugstore bleaches years ago (most of those are 40 Developer!) and I am here to tell you - you don’t need higher volumes! This works just as well. Sometimes my roots can come out pretty brassy still but it’s an easy fix with toner or a purple shampoo. This bottle and tub have lasted me months, I bought them in December and while I am running low, I have enough for another root touch up. I spent a little under $25 for the both of these and having gotten multiple applications out of them as you make what you need (instead of box dyes where you have to make and use it all then and there) - it’s definitely worth the switch!
Kathleen D.
Aldan, PA
This bleach powder is fantastic. I have a darker red hair, and it cutright through it, which is exactlywhat I was looking for. I used it to bleach then color my hair. It worked wonders. Is definitely buy this product again. I highly recommend this to others over a liquid bleach.
Rosanna G.
Sayville, NY
This is a basic bleaching product. It works great for lighting up to 2 -3 shades, starting with a dark blonde as a base. If your base color is in the brown’s, you will need a toner to tone down the brass, gold, red, orange tone. The darker your hair the more likely you’ll need a toner. For dark hair, I prefer to use a bleach with a blue tone help with the red under tone of base color.
Anna D.
West Halifax, VT
This bleach worked great and I will definitely buy it again. I would not recommend this to anyone without bleaching experience. I have very thick and strong hair and wouldn't recommend this to anyone with fine hair as it would most likely crack the hair. For me this was a good fit.
Jonelle S.
Bronx, NY
This is my go to everytime I lighten my hair. It's strong enough to lift any color. While still gentle enough not to ruin your hair. I have very thick, coarse/dry color treated hair. So it's damaged already and this isn't too harsh. I highly recommend, but follow the directions .
Lakyla B.
Detroit, MI
Clairol Professional BW2 Powder Lightener uploaded by Lakyla B.
This powder works great. I like to wear wigs as protective styles so I use this a lot to bleach the knots on lace frontals and closures.
Ja Tawn A.
Saint Albans, NY
Clairol Professional BW2 Powder Lightener uploaded by Ja Tawn A.
I love this product and I especially like that the powder is in a package with a little scoop cup. With the scoop cup, it allows you to use accordingly and doesn't waste any product. I was very satisfied with the outcome. Clairol Professional BW2 Powder Lightener
Jessica K.
Locust Grove, VA
So I’ve only used this powder mixture a couple of times but it works amazing as long as you use the right amount of developer and keep it in long enough. I would recommend going to the salon to get blonde done bc they usually do the best job but with this stuff you can do it too so it’s up to you and worth a try if I want to
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Ann T.
West Richland, WA
il y a 2 ans
Chiara L. il y a un an
It’s my go to. I’ve been purchasing it since I’ve been bleaching my hair. I haven’t had any problems with it.