Clairol Professional Beautiful Collection Semi-Permanent Haircolor uploaded by Jaslyne D.

BY CLAIROL

Clairol Beautiful Collection Semi-Permanent Moisturizing Hair Color gives long lasting, deep conditioning results and fade-resistance. see more...

Buy on Amazon*
Jaslyne D.
Erie , PA
I chose the color "Rosewood Brown." This shade was depicted as a darkened, more seemingly professional shade of that coveted dusty rose trend. I also purchased a packet of bleach to do a bleach wash on my hair because it was dark and I wanted to lighten it a bit. HI IM NOT A PROFESSIONAL, I RISKED MY HAIR PLAYING WITH BLEACH. I DO NOT BELIEVE THIS SHOULD BE DONE BY EVERYONE. So anyways, I lifted my hair about 2 shades, washed it, conditioned it, and then went to town with this stuff. My hair brushes my shoulders and I used 1/2-2/3 of this bottle, which although some say is messy, I say is the easiest application I've ever experienced. The minimum processing time is 25 minutes, but since it's peroxide and ammonia free (and smells lovely), I let it soak in my hair for about an hour to really saturate my hair. I absolutely will go back to this product and shade again. It's beautiful!
Charlotte R.
Valparaiso, IN
It doesn't last long seeing as it is semi-perm, but it covers all light hairs and doesn't even smell bad like normal hair dyes. It's pretty inexpensive too.
Sheron M.
Trenton
I love that i can use this right after relaxing my hair.  The color takes well.  Leaves hair silky.  Love the variety of colors.
Leyla S.
I love this product, and it's so great, even if it's a semi permanent, Every time i do a touch up on my roots. it fades naturally. not like other brands I've tried.
Ashley F.
Love this product, covers well and because it's semi permanent it doesn't last a long time