BY CLAIROL

Clairol Beautiful Collection Semi-Permanent Moisturizing Hair Color gives long lasting, deep conditioning results and fade-resistance. see more...

Hannah D.
Warner Robins, GA
I have been buying this product from Sally's for years. When I had longer hair (middle back) one bottle would saturate my whole head and I found that the color would last for a few months and I washed my hair like every other. It my favorite semi permanent dye and I will continue to buy for years to come.
Hannah E.
Charleston, WV
I've used this in a few of the brown shades before - some reddish browns, and I think one was a violet-brown. These are nice for a very temporary color, or to cover up coloring mistakes. If you highlight your hair and it comes out uneven or brassy, putting one of these semi-permanents on top will help even things out, for example. It doesn't really cover gray, or at least it didn't cover mine for very long. They don't damage hair and they are fairly easy to use. Make sure you wear gloves and protect your bathroom because it's pretty drippy.
Risha Z.
Tulsa, OK
It really didn't cover my grays as I would have liked it to but the color I choose amethyst the color was vibrant and it didn't have the ammonia smell to it.

Amazon