BY CLAIROL

Clairol Beautiful Collection Semi-Permanent Moisturizing Hair Color gives long lasting, deep conditioning results and fade-resistance. see more...

Kendolyn O.
Fort Lauderdale
I vow to never ever actually permanently dye my hair. So, I always go for a rinse. I’ve used this particular line for years when I want a change in hair color. I’ve used jet black, dark brown, rosewood brown. All are beautiful tones to experiment with. I love this semi-perm/rinse because the colors are sooooo pretty, vibrant, non-drying (especially for chemically treated hair like myself) and the color lasts a good 2 months before roots start to grow out. Because it’s such a gentle dye, once your natural roots come through, it looks like a nice ombré hair effect. I absolutely recommend to people w/ relaxed hair, or any hair type!!!
Kanarian K.
The product is very easy to use. Unfortunately for me I have gray hairs that are resistant to color and this product doesn't work for them I can dye my hair and after 1-2 washes the product has completely been washed out.
Nerina S.
I just wanted to say that I'm in my early 20's and I'm getting a ton of my dark brown hair turning white. I started getting self conscious about it but I have commitment issues with dying my hair, so this was a great alternative. It's extremely gently on the scalp and it doesn't dry out my sometimes frizzy, curly hair. I usually leave it on longer than what the bottle says just to make sure it really covers those white hairs lol I'm also able to change up my hair from a dark brown, to an even darker brown and a dark red without any commitment which is actually really nice! Would highly recommend!
Isabel M.
Lehigh Acres
Great product I used it first as instructed and then I added it to my conditioner to refresh every 3 days while I showered it is very easy to use and compared to other I’ve bought it has strong pigment that covers gray hair
Samantha D.
Summerville, SC
I use this on my medium blonde dyed hair when I'm looking to darken it. My hair is naturally a dark ash blonde, so when I use honey brown it blends nicely. Sometimes I just can't stand the sight of my roots so this is a good alternative to committing to dying it. It doesn't last as long as I'd like, but what can you expect from semi permanent? Overall a good value, easy to use. Make sure to buy/wear gloves!
Taylor N.
I've used this on my mom on her gray roots before a meeting lol it actually worked really well and we were both surprised. She didn't have time to go get her hair done and so we went to Sally's and picked some up and did it that night and she rinsed it out and the gray was gone for the time being. She still uses it as "spot treatment" when she can't get into the salon lol
Taylor D.
This hair dye was nice it didn't leave my hair brittle at all it was very easy to use after separating my hair. It work better then many other hair dye I've tried out. The color came out just as I expected it would. I will be buying this color in the blonde next time . I love it
Betty M.
Cedar Red Brown is my favorite color. It doesn't dry the hair out and it's easy to apply. I have been using this brand for four years. It's the best, no worries with this brand and it is gentle on my scalp.
Michelle M.
Portage, IN
I love to use this product in between my hair dyes. I grey so this is great to darken my roots before I dye my hair red again. I use the auburn and it works perfectly.
Abbey M.
The color does not always come out the way you think it should. You have to be sure to follow directions exactly like the bottle says.
Muneeba M.
Never used please review this

Amazon