BY CLAIROL

Clairol Beautiful Collection Semi-Permanent Moisturizing Hair Color gives long lasting, deep conditioning results and fade-resistance. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Samantha D.
Samantha D.
Summerville, SC
I use this on my medium blonde dyed hair when I'm looking to darken it. My hair is naturally a dark ash blonde, so when I use honey brown it blends nicely. Sometimes I just can't stand the sight of my roots so this is a good alternative to committing to dying it. It doesn't last as long as I'd like, but what can you expect from semi permanent? Overall a good value, easy to use. Make sure to buy/wear gloves!
Taylor N.
Taylor N.
Wildomar, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I've used this on my mom on her gray roots before a meeting lol it actually worked really well and we were both surprised. She didn't have time to go get her hair done and so we went to Sally's and picked some up and did it that night and she rinsed it out and the gray was gone for the time being. She still uses it as "spot treatment" when she can't get into the salon lol
Betty M.
Betty M.
Cedar Red Brown is my favorite color. It doesn't dry the hair out and it's easy to apply. I have been using this brand for four years. It's the best, no worries with this brand and it is gentle on my scalp.
Abbey M.
Abbey M.
The color does not always come out the way you think it should. You have to be sure to follow directions exactly like the bottle says.
Angela Honestiismylife G.
Angela Honestiismylife G.
Harvey, LA
Ive been using thus aince beauty achool. I do think the gray bottle is better but its not always available.
Michelle M.
Michelle M.
Portage, IN
Beauty Junkie Expert
Review for: Wine Brown
I love to use this product in between my hair dyes. I grey so this is great to darken my roots before I dye my hair red again. I use the auburn and it works perfectly.
Nerina S.
Nerina S.
Review for: Wine Brown
I just wanted to say that I'm in my early 20's and I'm getting a ton of my dark brown hair turning white. I started getting self conscious about it but I have commitment issues with dying my hair, so this was a great alternative. It's extremely gently on the scalp and it doesn't dry out my sometimes frizzy, curly hair. I usually leave it on longer than what the bottle says just to make sure it really covers those white hairs lol I'm also able to change up my hair from a dark brown, to an even darker brown and a dark red without any commitment which is actually really nice! Would highly recommend!
Muneeba M.
Muneeba M.
Never used please review this