BY CLAIROL

Clairol Beautiful Collection Semi-Permanent Moisturizing Hair Color gives long lasting, deep conditioning results and fade-resistance. see more...

Lauren C.
Not sure if this is the exact color I used. I only remember the number (B14W). Regardless, I was disappointed. I used to use another line of Semi-Permanent colors from Clairol (the purple bottle), but they stopped making my color. Now, I'm not trying to cover a bad dye job or bad highlights or anything. I'm just trying to bring some life back to my hair, which tends to get super mouse-y when I'm stressed.Anyway, I found a similar color in this line from them and I figured it would be of the same quality or at least work just as well. I was, unfortunately, completely wrong. You only need to process for 25 minutes, but I left it on for closer to 30 or 45 minutes to make sure it was well saturated and absorbed. I used the entire bottle since my hair is just above shoulder length. Unfortunately, the only place the color really took was around the crown of my head. It's slightly tinted elsewhere, but that's about it. Luckily it was inexpensive and washes out because I will never use this product again.The other line of theirs worked so well that I had no qualms about sticking with the same brand, but I can see I was very wrong. Quite a bummer. Was a quick, inexpensive way to change things up  a little when I needed a boost. Oh, and it barely lasted a week this time around. Normally I get at least 2 - 2 1/2 weeks out of it before it starts to fade.
Megan S.
Austin, TX
I wouldn't spend the money on this product. It would be fun to mess around and try on a new color but I don't see why this product is so highly priced.

Amazon