Clairol Professional Beautiful Collection Semi-permanent Hair Color, Light Ash Brown, 3 oz uploaded by Shellie M.

BY CLAIROL

Get An Indulgent Color Boost Without The Damage. Beautiful Collection Is The Gentle Color To Use After Every Relaxer Service. Choose Moisturizing Color To Rejuvenate Hair By Adding Rich, Natural Looking Color With Up To 45% More Shine. 15 Intermixable... see more...

Shellie M.
I really love this color because it doesn't damage my hair at all, but it doesn't last very long at all. I have to reapply every 2 weeks to keep the color deep and rich. I wish it lasted longer. I will continue to use the rest of the bottle but I don't think I'll repurchase this brand. I have found another I prefer that lasts longer. I do really like this color though. It is a very nice cool toned brown.
Melody M.
Smithville, TX
I use this when I decide to dye my hair. It makes it easy and looks natural like it's my own hair color. I would suggest it to friends.