BY CLAIROL

An extra-strength powder lightener dedusted to minimize powder fly-away. Lets you create a full range of subtle-to-dramatic off-the-scalp lightening services. Creates lustrous highlights and special effects in no time. Forms a rich, creamy consistency that is easy to handle. Dedusted to minimize powder fly-away. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Darya P.
Weymouth, MA
I have been bleaching my hair blonde since I was 15 so about 10 years and I have never gotten it done by a professional yet when I do encounter hairdressers they ask what shop I go to get it done because they like it so much. It's a huge compliment to me. I learned quickly that box dye is not all it seems to be when my hair started breaking halfway down the shaft and feeling like rubber bands after using the infamous box bleach we all know one too many times and it was only the second time. I buy this product at Sally's along with the other stuff I need to do my hair and I only do my roots. Thank God for the internet because we have all the information we need available at her hands first tasks like this. I know that it's not for everybody but for a mom of two kids like me I will never pay$200 for one color this product is a absolute necessity
Julianne J.
Quincy, MA
Obsessed! Affordable, and works perfect! This is my go to any time I do my hair or anyone else's. It is a simple bleach that works great and I would recommend it to anyone!
Nicole C.
Bomb lightening powder. It removes all yellow tints. Ita not as harsh to hair so would use it on any hair .