Clairol Professional 7th Stage Creme Hair Lightener

by Clairol Professional

For lightening resistant hair...
A creamy-rich lightener that's perfect for decolorizing even the most resistant hair, Level 1-Black to Level 3-Medium Brown. It decolorizes 8 to 10 levels and makes hair porous enough to accept the most delicate toner shades. 7th Stage works quickly, remains moist throughout decolorization and provides double drabbing action.

With this lightener, would it help lighten my dark brown hair to a light brown, or would I need a different product to do this?
Would you be able to reach level 10 blonde if you are starting from level 2 with only one bleaching?
Start your review of Clairol Professional 7th Stage Creme Hair Lightener!
a year agoMarlborough
I have been using The 7th stage clairol creme hair lifter for several  years. Since it has been discontinued for reason that doesnt make sense. I use now wella powder lightener & it totally s..kes. Who wants to be a toe head ( not I) . It would very nice to get the 7th stage creme hair lightner back of clairol. Better yet sell a product that works just like the 7th stage clairol did. What do you recommend that can be used in place of the 7th stage. Please bring back this product it was the worst error to have gotten rid of the clairol professional 7th stage creme hair lightener. I am a very un happy customer as to many others as well. Please respond to a replacement 7th stage creme hair lightener that works the same as to the 7th stage creme hair lightener clairol. Don't sell a replacement product that wreaks your hair. Please bring back the Clairol professional 7th stage creme hair Lightener. PLEASE!!!!!
2 years agoLouisville, KY
Clairol Professional 7th Stage Creme Hair Lightener was my favorite lightener to use. However, you cannot purchase it anymore. It has been pulled from shelves. This was the absolute best bleach out there. It will get your hair to that perfect level for toning. I would buy this again if it were available. I buy this from Sally's.
2 years agoSouth Bay, FL
I use this color all the time when I'm coloring my weaves. It's not expensive at all and the color comes out just as the swatches are in the store but I don't use the box color. They will do a great job as long as you mix them correctly.
2 years agoBirmingham, AL
I grab this each and every time I color my hair. This works much better than the boosters that they put inside the boxes, and containers that the dyes come in, best of all, it doesn't take long to achieve that shade you are looking for  either.
2 years ago
This is such a great product and it keeps working it is so good for your hair if that’s what it post to it’s better than other brands the color is great looks just like it does on the box I love it I was really satisfied with the product and yeah
5 months agoBrooklyn
I added sum of this into my dye because I was starting off with black hair and it did an amazing job with lifting my color and still allowing the dye to do its job and it gave me the color I expected and love
5 months agoBrooklyn, NY
i prefer this lightner over the bw i feel like it does not damage the hair or cause breakage it lightens the hair to a nice blonde along with the activators
4 months agoFrankfort, KY
I’m sure it works for someone? I have very dark hair and no matter what I do it’s always orange when I try to bleach or lighten it. Am I doing something wrong here?
5 months agoCanonsburg, PA
This is a great root lifter for in between foils or balayage do you don't have a harsh line of demarcation.It works well and if it pulls too warm you can tone it after.
2 years agoHiram
Very good for on the scalp applications, and soap caps. Strong lightening power without added warm undertones (but will not neutralize any unwanted tones without using additives for color correction). As long as you know what you're doing, this product will deliver awesome results.