Clairol Perfect 10 by Nice 'n Easy Hair Color 1 Kit uploaded by Miranda C.

BY CLAIROL

Permanent creme haircolor with patented PerfectColor Comb. Lasts up to 60 days. 100% gray coverage in just 10 minutes. A color infusion formula goes deep and penetrates each strand, for rich color, from the inside out. Includes ColorSeal" Conditioning Gloss to help seal in rich, high gloss color. see more...

• Is this as dark as some of the other nice n easy products?2 Answers
  • I cant find this brand anywhereeee anymore, do they still make it...1 Answers
Katherine B.
Romeoville, IL
This has been my favorite box color that I’ve tried. It’s super quick, color comes out even and both applicator tips are super helpful. The color also stays really well. A little pricier than most box colors but worth it.
Krisy M.
My absolute favorite home hair dye. The medium golden brown is a very pretty color and I get many compliments on it. My hair looks silky and shiny after I color. I love that this hair dye only takes 10 minutes compared to most others that take 25-30 minutes and covers all greys. It's bit more expensive than other box dyes but well worth it. I can't seem to find this in the stores anymore, so I have been ordering on Amazon.
Lesley N.
Fort Thomas, KY
I am a die hard L'Oreal hair color fan but lately with all the grays that have appeared at my temples, I find L'oreal Preferance., Excellance and the Mousse does not cover the grays. I decided to try the Clairol Perfect 10 this weekend and wow, it really scores a perfect 10. It actually covered all the grays especially my baby hairs and left my hair with a shiny gloss all over color. I bought the Medium Ash Brown. It scores a 10 for covering all greys, giving high gloss color and for the shine. Love it. Buy it at your local drugstore. You won't be sorry.
Shanin L.
Richmond , KY
A fantastic, at home hair color system. This is my favorite brand because it colors gray hair well in 10 minutes. I have black hair and find that many brands only tint my grays darker, not fully black. This stuff gets the job done and blends well- I exclusively color my roots and never have any issues with color mismatches.
Miranda C.
Minerva, OH
I love this hair color! The 5A Medium Ash Brown is the perfect shade of medium to dark brown with no red tints! Quick and easy and doesn't leave my hair feeling like straw. Only store I can find this is Target. I hope they don't discontinue it.
Diane M.
I have used this product and it works very nicely. Covers gray completely . It works quicker, than
Some of the other hair color choices.
Jayme Y.
geneseo , NY
Me and my mom LOVE this. Only 10 minutes and leaves a great color- how convenient is that! I cant find it anymore though hmm
P J.
Scarborough, ON
Honestly, i have never had a positive experience with haile colouring products. Clairol nice n easy hair colour is absolutely amazing.
Sarah L.
Is this as dark as some of the other nice n easy products?
Jayme Y.
geneseo , NY
I cant find this brand anywhereeee anymore, do they still make it? I used to use it all the time