BY CLAIROL

Permanent color in 54 natural-looking shades. Our new breakthrough product contains damage blocking technology*, ME+, an allergy gentle formula**, and conditioners at every step.

Reduces damage compared to our permanent hair color without EDDS​

ME+ is a revolutionary hair dye molecule that better protects people without hair dye allergy by reducing the chance of developing one.  If you have a known hair dye allergy, do not use this product unless approved by your dermatologist. Severe reactions may still occur.
Your self-confidence can have 54 different shades so don’t be afraid to unlock them. Discover our first permanent color that helps block damage, includes conditioners at every step and contains our breakthrough and revolutionary dye molecule ME+*that reduces the risk of an allergic reaction. Change your hair color fearlessly. #ColorFearlessly

How To DIY:

1. Take the skin allergy test 48 hours before coloring.
2. With your gloves on, open tube 1 and squeeze contents into bottle 2.
3. Shake the bottle until color mixture is totally blended.
4. Apply color mixture immediately on new root growth area for 20 minutes.
5. Apply remaining mixture to rest of hair. Wait 5 minutes. Then rinse and shampoo.
6. Apply CC+ ColorSeal Conditioner once a week after shampooing.

• If anyone has used the nice and easy Clairol hair color i...4 Answers
  • My hair is naturally a dark blonde/light brown and I blea...3 Answers
Courtney Y.
Shreveport, LA
Review for: SB2, ULTRA LIGHT COOL SUMMER BLONDE more...
I just recently dyed my hair at home with the Clariol Nice n Easy Ultra cool summer blonde dye. I was pleasantly surprised with the outcome! I have multi tonal hair in a ombre or Bali look and had major major natural growth. I was just tir ed of how dark my base was and decided to give it a try. At home dye reminder: if you have portions of natural hair and say bleach blonde tips, make sure you do your best to get as little dye on those already compromised hair sections. You'll say thank you in the end. Those sections won't dye the same and it's possible to end up with green or grey tips. In the end the base of my hair lighten a great deal. I have a bit of red /organ overtones that I plan using a purple shampoo to help our with.
Nico P.
Enfield
I received a free sample of this hair dye in black and I liked it a lot. My hair turned out to be a rich, deep black and because so many conditioners are used in the dyeing process, my hair didn't feel brittle and dry like it usually does after I dye it. Assuming the other colors offer the same results, I would recommend this hair dye.
Tabbi M.
Hillsboro, OH
Purchased at: Walmart
Review for: 2BB, BLUE BLACK more...
So I'm an avid hair color addict. I know how to correctly color hair as well, I have used multiple different brands of box dye in the past. With this dye in particular, it was the worst. I had hair fall out and my hair is insanely dry now. The color is beautiful, but I cant reccomend this.
Brigid A.
River Ridge, LA
I naturally have a light brown hair color but I had previously gotten full highlights at a salon and no longer wanted to deal with the constant upkeep of being blonde. I picked up this color because I read from other reviews to go with a lighter color than what you want for the end result, and I'm glad I did my research before picking my box dye color. I took off a star on my review because this end result color difference is quite drastic from what's pictured on the box. I do understand that the box dye will react differently to different hair textures and colors, but so many people also had the same experience of having a darker result than the pictures on the box show. Luckily this shade came out to be very close to my natural hair color. The application process was easy and the directions were simple. My hair also felt very soft and silky. I highly recommend this box dye, just beware that your color result will most likely be darker than what is pictured on the box.
Lori D.
Hoffman Est, IL
I received this item in medium beige as a gift for my honest opinion of the product from PinchMe. I have to say that I have used this product in the past and the new enhancements are amazing. There's a much better fragrance now, more floral and less of the chemical scent. The formula is much thicker and doesn't drip like many others do also, allowing more of the product to be of use in the dying process. There's also a much better moisturizing formula now than before, my hair hasn't felt this soft and manageable after coloring at home I don't think ever. I definitely recommend this brand and this new formula and already have actually!
Ruby H.
Appleton, NY
Purchased at: Walmart
This product is cheaper than most permanent hair color. What I don't like about this product is that it makes your hair feel like straw, like it is damage.would I buy this product again? Absolutely not.
Melissa B.
Skowhegan, ME
Review for: 5C, MEDIUM COOL BROWN more...
I have no complaints so far for this dye ! The color is as shown on the box , directions are easy to follow and compares great compared to other products. It doesn’t seem to damage your hair as much as other box dyes. The conditioner it comes with is fantastic too! It makes your hair smooth and shiny Clairol Nice'n Easy Permanent Hair Color
Sinhue H.
Purchased at: Walgreens
Review for: 4BG, DARK BURGUNDY more...
Este producto lo he usado desde hace unos cinco años y le he sido fiel ya que no ha maltratado mi cabello al contrario me ha ayudado a tener una cabellera saludable y ahora que sacaron Root touch -up ya no hay necesidad de estárselo pintando constantemente ya que ahora existe una forma de tapar esas raíces que a veces aparecen cuando el cabello crece gracias por ser tan innovadores y pensar en la mujer
Becky S.
1,178 reviews
Purchased at: Walmart
Ugh...this is a hard one...I've used this formula in a different shade that worked fine and did it's job and I reviewed it bc it was sent for those purposes. I bought this shade on my own and followed directions exactly and while it did lighten my hair somewhat, it didnt deliver what other brands have AND I have a major spot of hair breakage on the top most portion of my hair on one side!!!
I can't blame the company because I went lighter but it did promise to have more safe ingredients and to prevent damage...out of all of the times my hair has been coloured (probably well over 200 in 22 years- I started very young) I can't remember losing more than a few baby hairs and these were not baby hairs. My hair is super straight and about bra strap length so for a soft to break leaving about 4" of length is a big deal.
Devonne J.
Browns Mills, NJ
Review for: 5RB, MEDIUM REDDISH BROWN more...
I received this product with a coupon through PINCHme.com. I’m glad I didn’t pay for this product because I would’ve been disappointed. The scent says floral which I’ll agree, it doesn’t smell as harsh as other at home hair dyes. Also, it’s super easy to apply and the wait time isn’t bad, the directions are straight forward. That’s all that i liked about this product. It left my hair feeling and looking dry and it did not produce the color that it should have.
Susan T.
Eveleth Minnesota
If anyone has used the nice and easy Clairol hair color in a natural light auburn can you let me know what type of results have gotten. I wonder if you get the high and low lights like they say.
My hair is naturally a dark blonde/light brown and I bleached it and put an ash light ash toner on it I have light skin and blue eyes I've got about an inch of new growth and my hair seem to be very brassy underneath the bleached outer layers With all that going on do you think it's wise to Color it Sunkissed "Sandy Copper Blonde"?

Amazon