Clairol Nice'n Easy Permanent Hair Color

Permanent color in 54 natural-looking shades. Our new breakthrough product contains damage blocking technology*, ME+, an allergy gentle formula**, and conditioners at every step.

Reduces damage compared to our permanent hair color without EDDS​

ME+ is a revolutionary hair dye molecule that better protects people without hair dye allergy by reducing the chance of developing one.  If you have a known hair dye allergy, do not use this product unless approved by your dermatologist. Severe reactions may still occur.
Your self-confidence can have 54 different shades so don’t be afraid to unlock them. Discover our first permanent color that helps block damage, includes conditioners at every step and contains our breakthrough and revolutionary dye molecule ME+*that reduces the risk of an allergic reaction. Change your hair color fearlessly. #ColorFearlessly

How To DIY:

1. Take the skin allergy test 48 hours before coloring.
2. With your gloves on, open tube 1 and squeeze contents into bottle 2.
3. Shake the bottle until color mixture is totally blended.
4. Apply color mixture immediately on new root growth area for 20 minutes.
5. Apply remaining mixture to rest of hair. Wait 5 minutes. Then rinse and shampoo.
6. Apply CC+ ColorSeal Conditioner once a week after shampooing.

I have brown hair, would this make my hair a lighter brown?
will this work on dark hair?
Will this make your hair orange?
Start your review of Clairol Nice'n Easy Permanent Hair Color!
Johnstown, PA
Review for: 8A, MEDIUM ASH BLONDE, 7, DARK BLONDE
Starting Color: Before 7 Dark Blonde: Medium to Dark Brown hair with red and golden tones. Before 8A: Light Golden Brown with regrowth. How the color reacted with my hair tones: The color 7 Dark blonde pulls slightly golden rather then neutral. The 8A Medium Ash Blonde pulls slightly more neutral in tone.The overall color did pull more to the golden side of light brown to Dark blonde. I ended up toning my hair as it was too golden and brassy with the level 7 Dark blonde. The level 8 Ash I tended to use color correcting shampoos and conditioners as the color was closer to a neutral tone. Ending color: 7 Dark Blonde: Brassy light golden brown after toning: Light Golden Brown. 8A: Light Brown to Dark Blonde with some light brassy tones. After toning: Dark Blonde slight strawberry tones. That being said if you use on Brown hair below a light brown use extreme caution as it can go horribly wrong tone and lift wise. I only used these levels and tones as I have some experience with color theory.
Greenfield, IN
Clairol nice and easy permanent hair color is probably the easiest to use from home permanent hair color that you could use. I faithfully use it every six weeks and I love it! This product has many different color tones within the one color mixture which gives you the effective highlights and low lights within your hair color project. The applicator is very easy to use, it also comes with gloves and an extremely awesome conditioner!
Emmett, Idaho
Review for: 6A, LIGHT ASH BROWN
This dye consistently comes out 2-3 levels darker than expected and always very warm, regardless of undertone. I stay within 1-2 levels deeper than my natural color but alas, I never get the result I want. I’ve tried several varieties with the same result. Not recommended unless you don’t mind waiting several weeks for it to fade to the correct shade. One positive is that it’s easy to apply.
Fort Wayne
Review for: 7G, DARK GOLDEN BLONDE
I have used hair color for years. Believe me when I say I have tried several brands in the past. I am always covering up my grey roots. My preferred brand is Clairol. I am extremely satisfied with Clairol. It leaves my hair soft and shiny. It covers my grey roots and provides a bounce with a fresh natural color.
Ellicott City, MD
Review for: 7G, DARK GOLDEN BLONDE
This stuff was so easy to use and made my hair look and feel amazing. I love how my hair looked from the moment I did it.  It was so easy to use and that made me feel comfortable coloring my own hair.  Anybody could do this. I love the price too.  Much better than the hair salon.
park city, UT
Review for: 8G, MEDIUM GOLDEN BLONDE
My favorite go-to hair color brand. I'd rather use the box than pay a fortune to a hairstylist who gets it wrong and tells me that that's the way it's supposed to look. Nice and Easy is my tried-and-true and I always get compliments on my hair color. It's easy to use and lasts about 4 weeks.
Biloxi, MS
Review for: 10C, EXTRA LIGHT COOL BLONDE
It’s pretty good for box bleach. Reasonably priced. I don’t use store bought anymore, but when I did, I used this one often. I’d buy it again if I ever went back! A few tips: Make sure your hair is dirty before putting it on. It helps. Also, deep condition your hair a good bit after.
I love clairol nice and easy permanent hair color because its an affordable dye that works and leaves your hair looking brighter but feeling healthy and soft after the dye process. Also the brand is well known and liked by public. The smell is a bit much.. Stronger than most box dyes
Des Moines
Review for: 9A, LIGHT ASH BLONDE
I really like the way the color really stays in my hair without fading! It came out just as I had expected it to! I really wish it would have been slightly more ashy.. but it's super easy to use and the directions and really easy to follow. I'd easily recommend to friends though.
Manton
Review for: 9A, LIGHT ASH BLONDE
Good coverage, need 2 boxes for thick or long hair, make sure to do by sections for best results, cool water will be your best friend, and purple shampoo for keeping blonde color at its best, if you have too much yellow or orange tones, make sure to pick up any purple shampoo.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...