BY CLAIROL

Radiant, natural looking highlights Moisture Intensive Conditioner leaves hair soft For light blonde to medium brown hair Quick, easy brush-on technique This Kit Contains: Highlighting Powder Developing Creme Moisture Intensive Conditioner Professional HairPainting Brush Highlighting Spatula Mixing Tray Gloves   Precise, natural looking highlights with softness and shine. Q:  How do I know if Nice n Easy HairPainting is for me? A:   HairPainting is perfect for you if you want subtle blonde highlights that are permanent and won t wash out.  Hair painting is ideal for both long and short hairstyles. Q:  How do I apply Nice n Easy HairPainting? A:   Nice n Easy HairPainting is applied with a quick, easy-to-use brush for precise highlights. Q:  What if this is my first time highlighting? A:   Nice n Easy HairPainti see more...

• I want to start painting my hair, but I do not know which prducts a...1 Answers
Emerald K.
Emerald K.
I am a hairstylist by trade and my favorite thing in the world is color I know it breaks the rules of being a hairstylist but I love this product
Mariah S.
Mariah S.
I dyed my sisters hair with this product. I used it for her roots and it worked great for lightening them up. We use this product every time now
kaylan d.
kaylan d.
Oklahoma City, OK
Great product but I am a hairstylist so I don't use much box like j used to as it is not good for your hair
Eve K.
Eve K.
England
I used this on my roots as they were coming through, always buy this product now! I love it so much, it lightened them up so much, always go for nice'n easy.
yessica g.
yessica g.
Burke, VA
I want to start painting my hair, but I do not know which prducts are the best that I recommend to tincture my hair